SlabJack Geotechnical

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2014

630 Valley Mall Pkwy

East Wenatchee, WA 98802

We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded

12/11/2022

Shannon F.

Arrived on time. Very professional staff. Job completed and pesetas scheduled.,highly recommend

Description of Work
Leveled deck around pool and driveway

Thank you sir.

11/02/2022

John S.

Everyone I contacted was knowledgeable, authoritative, reliable and pleasant, from the estimator to office coordinator to technician. There was no pressure, I was given alternatives (including some DYI options), and the price was held to even though I am sure there were obstacles that were not accounted for. In fact, while there, the tech suggested an additional area of repair which I hadn't included in the bid, and he undertook that as a "customer goodwill" gesture. These folks do quality work and seem more like neighbors than contactors. Thumbs up, Slabjack!

Description of Work
leveling concrete driveway and patio area

Category mudjacking

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was great meeting you today and working on your patio and driveway.

10/10/2022

melissa B.

Great.. the job requires close attention and detail. The crew was experienced and professional

Description of Work
Lift styled sidewalk

Category concrete repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate the kind words.

10/06/2022

Darla F.

Excellent! My sidewalk looks great!

Description of Work
I hired them to lift a slab of concrete to eliminate a tripping hazard. When they were here they were also able to seal several extra wide gaps between concrete slabs. I was pleased that they could do that while they were here and I didn't have to reschedule to have that done.

Category mudjacking

Thank you for trusting us with your project! We are glad you’re happy with the results.

09/21/2022

Mike R.

The crew did great. The estimate was informative and included pictures with overlaid graphics of what was to be done. The repair crew was quick, professional, and thorough. I hope I don't need to do driveway repair again, but if I do, I will use this company again. I fully recommend them.

Description of Work
Leveling and crack repair of aggregate concrete driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking, foundation repair

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the business and comments.

09/20/2022

Bob W.

Slabjack did a fantastic job. They were punctual and professional. Would highly recommend! Really nice guys. Explained everything they did.

Description of Work
Front covered porch had sunk 2 inches on the right, 1 inch on the left.

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

08/31/2022

EVAN S.

Upon examining my concrete slab that I thought needed raised up Jerry recommended that it didn’t really need to be done. I thought I needed to raise it to raise a vertical support that was holding up a heavy awning assembly. While here Jerry I was able to pry it up with a shovel and we put temporary support under it took no more than about 20 minutes I was amazed and there was no charge thank you so much.

Description of Work
I thought I needed a slab raised up

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

It was nice meeting you today. Thank you for your review and good luck with your project.

05/27/2022

Ross S.

When finished it was as good as when it was first built .

Description of Work
slab leveling

Category mudjacking

Thank you for the review! It was great working with you on your projects.

04/25/2022

MICHAEL & TERRY K.

Mr. Sargent was punctual. His inspection was thorough. His evaluation was clear and honest. Mr. Sargent was personable and professional. It is clear that company integrity is important to Slabjack Geotechnical. Customer’s best interest is clearly stated. I would not hesitate to recommend

Description of Work
Inspection of concrete aggregate stairs and foundation to assess any repairs and provide an estimate

Category concrete repair

Thank you. We appreciate your review.

04/07/2022

pamela A.

Job was very well done. They arrived on time, did an excellent job, and cleaned up afterward. They answered all my questions and left me very satisfied. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Driveway caulking to prevent washing out.

Category concrete repair

Thank you, we appreciate hearing about your experience. happy you trusted your project to us.

06/27/2021

Kathy G.

They were very thorough on explaining the work to be done beforehand. Took pictures for comparison of before and after. Prompt, professional and friendly. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Raising the patio and filling the cracks.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking, foundation repair

Thank you so much. We appreciate the review.

06/22/2021

Gil B.

Services performed extremely well. Very professional and fast service.

Description of Work
Raise driveway slabs

Category concrete repair, mudjacking

Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

01/18/2021

russell S.

I was very pleased with the work, it actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would. The team was very professional and on time. The work was done on time and to perfection. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
raise my garage floor

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

12/22/2020

Robert V.

Highly professional, prompt, courteous service all at very reasonable price!

Description of Work
Repair concrete driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

Thank you sir. We appreciate your trust and confidence.

11/07/2020

David M.

Great! Jamie did an outstanding jog. Competent, professional, organized, and neat. Thanks!

Description of Work
Making settling sidewalk level.

Thank you!

10/26/2020

John L.

From start to finish everything went great. An exceptional company to do business with. THANK YOU!!!

Description of Work
Concrete raising

Thank you!

10/25/2020

Brian M.

Great, professional crew explained the process. All went as expected.

Description of Work
Slab lifting of drive

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

10/20/2020

Katherine B.

This is an absolutely stellar company. They came through with every part of the process. The fellow that came out to bid our project was a real gentleman - professional, candid, on time! The bid was received quickly and we were able to schedule immediately. The crew (two) were on time, professional and a real pleasure to have on our property. They worked quickly and the work performed was excellent. They explained every aspect of the process and cleaned up when finished. Overall, this was a very successful outcome and we would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Leveling sections of a sunken aggregate patio.

Category mudjacking

Thank you so much. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

10/14/2020

Douglas L.

Very punctual professional I had 2 other estimates done I chose these guys because of the knowledge they had. I felt very comfortable using them and glad I did.

Description of Work
Driveway was sinking.

10/08/2020

Malora F.

What a great team - from the scheduler on the phone to the estimator and the guys that came to the house. This team is awesome! We are extremely happy with the work they did. Both steps were raised to our satisfaction. The guys were really respectful of our flowerbeds and took great care to clean up after themselves. We would definitely call them again if we ever needed this type of service. Five stars from us!

Description of Work
Front and back steps needed to be raised and level

Category mudjacking

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. We greatly appreciate your trust.

10/08/2020

Terry H.

From the first time we called Slabjack, we were impressed. They were quick to answer the phone and answer our questions. They scheduled the appointment and arrived on time. James worked tirelessly to get the results we were hoping for. We are so very happy with our driveway! It was a pleasure working with everyone at Slabjack!

Description of Work
Raised the front and back porch, as well as our driveway.

06/29/2020

Ken H.

We were very impressed with the friendliness & professionalism their entire staff!

Description of Work
Raised a sunken portion of our driveway.

Category mudjacking

Thank you [Member Name Removed], nice working with you. Thank you for the review.

05/19/2020

Jane S.

The were professional and friendly...answered all our questions and explained in detail the procedure...we highly recommend Slabjack...

Description of Work
Repaired voids in garage, driveway, sidewalks

04/23/2020

David B.

No pressure. Very knowledgeable, very price competitive, didn't drag the project out and the finished product is great. Recommended.

Description of Work
Sidewalk repair

Category mudjacking

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/18/2019

Deb G.

The service was great. The guys were prompt, very nice and cleaned up very well when finished. I would hire them again. The only thing was the cost was a little high in my opinion, but financing was easy.

Description of Work
My patio and front porch was sinking and needed to be raised.

Thank you so much!

SLABJG*833K2
    WA
    Washington: Contractors
    05/22/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing, Discover

Concrete - Raising, Leveling, Grinding. Crack, & Joint Caulking. Seawall and Bulkhead stabilization. Culvert and large diameter pipe leak sealing. Soil stabilization. Permeation and pressure grouting. Chemical grouting.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!