Core Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2016

We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much more....

Affordable Handyman

Affordable Handyman

I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impressed with my work but get their money’s worth as well! Check out ALL of my services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/15/2019

Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to remove a load-bearing wall in the kitchen and install a Glue-Lam-Beam. All of this job was permitted.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

11/07/2017

Stacy is an honest straight-forward person to deal with. The roof was a difficult job and there was a lot of water damage. He explained the repair options clearly so I knew exactly what I was getting into and he took pictures of the damage. He and his crew were always professional, always answered my calls, and showed up on time every day (weather permitting) until the job was done. They cleaned u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced our shingled roof with a metal one. The roof is exceptionally steep and there was a lot of water damage.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

07/06/2017

Stacy was great to work with. Very responsive and punctual and the work that was done looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painted Deck railing rebuilt Window trim replaced

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

05/26/2017

My mom needed her gutters cleaned and Stacy promptly called back and setup the date to come clean them out. They found some shingles and roofing issues that needed to get fixed as well as adding an additional downspout for the gutters (they have one for the whole house). We appreciated that he recommended them being fixed to make sure the roof doesn't leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

05/02/2017

Staci came and found I had purchased the wrong door. He gladly came back after I returned it and got the right door. Within an hour he was almost completely done with just some tweaking left to do. The new door is solid, plumb, closes nicely and is very well insulated. Staci's knowledge and character are evident every time we have him do a job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the front entry door.

CATEGORY handyman service

We are a multi-trade construction company providing all aspects of home building, remodeling and general maintenance. From floors to roofs, and everything in between, we've got you covered.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal