Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Spirit Lake, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Spirit Lake
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectations.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- Rockhard ConcreteWe were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the site
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingFantastic! The crew was fantastic and the owner, Mike, was communicative about progress and timing throughout the work and a temporary interruption due to the coronavirus concerns and state orders. He arranged for new gutters as well, and they completed all the work quickly and to a high quality.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI needed help getting the system running, and some adjustments needed to be made to the drip lines. Everything is fine now! Phillips 360 always does a good job, so that's who I always call.
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI worked with Bill for many years. We were both supervisors for a general contractor and I always turned to him for guidance
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Simon's Construction ServicesThis is the second time I have had SCS Contracting out to do a job for me. The first time was a remodel of my duplex, we had walls moved, new counter tops, new kitchen appliances installed, doors expanded, and a total bathroom remodel. Simon and his crew were absolutely terrific in speed, quality, and craftmanship in the build out of the duplex. Simon is very responsive to any and all requests made and is very upfront and reasonable on cost of any additional requests. This time I had a second deck built on the other side of the duplex and I had the privacy fence between the two units rebuilt as well. I am also having Simon and his crew move and re-install my kitchen appliances in the other side of the duplex. Simon and his crew have been just the same as the first time with speed, quality, and craftmanship being absolutely terrific. I have enjoyed having Simon and his crew do the work I needed and will continue to use them as more jobs come up. I have referred Simon and his crew to my mother in law as well, she was looking for someone to do some construction work on her house, and with the quality Simon and his crew delivers, it was a no-brainer to refer them to her
- Simon's Construction ServicesProgress was very efficient, notifications from contractor excellent, completion time line on track, overall VERY IMPRESSED!!!! I will be hiring them again to do additional work next spring on the other side of the duplex!!!!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Spirit Lake
- Business Description:Veteran owned and Operated full service landscape company. We specialize in everything landscaping. We offer an affordable solution to lawn maintenance. From deck building, fenceing, fertilization, cleanup, irregation. We are truly a one stop shop for all your lawncare and landscape needs. Small business with low overhead allows us to offer lower pricing than other larger wider spread companies. We focus on one job at a time so your job has our entire focus from start to finish
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:This is an absolutely stellar company. They came through with every part of the process. The fellow that came out to bid our project was a real gentleman - professional, candid, on time! The bid was received quickly and we were able to schedule immediately. The crew (two) were on time, professional and a real pleasure to have on our property. They worked quickly and the work performed was excellent. They explained every aspect of the process and cleaned up when finished. Overall, this was a very successful outcome and we would recommend this companyKatherine B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:My mom needed her gutters cleaned and Stacy promptly called back and setup the date to come clean them out. They found some shingles and roofing issues that needed to get fixed as well as adding an additional downspout for the gutters (they have one for the whole house). We appreciated that he recommended them being fixed to make sure the roof doesn't leakJulie H.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We are open 7 days a week and enjoy concrete flat work.Recent Review:<p>We had called 5 other contractors who never showed or returned calls. When we finally found Mr. Kruger's company, he answered the phone, returned our call promptly and showed up at the appointed time to evaluate our situation and make a bid. Daniel Kruger was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He briefed me of everything our job would require such as: materials, type of concrete, what was best for our situation, and how they were going to do it. I noticed that he mentioned some issues about our patio and particular area might have (regarding heavy snow and drainage) when other contractor's didn't and that's what made me chose him. We live in a hard to reach area out of town with some unique circumstances that he was experienced in dealing with, so I felt confident hiring him. I thought his bid was very reasonable for the quality of work and time frame it was completed.</p> <p>He was able to have his workers start working on our patio that same day. His employees were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and answered all of my questions. They showed up on time, came prepared to work and cleaned up everything exactly the way they found it. As far as the concrete, they did a SUPER job on our patio. Our patio was in a hard to reach area, and they had a time getting the concrete back there, but they made it happen. The concrete looks great and I feel they did an exceptional job. They even pushed the gravel back up against the concrete edges for me. I am not sure if they had to do that or not. I am a disabled veteran and have a bad back, so I very much appreciated them finishing that little bit for me. </p> <p>I HIGHLY recommend RockHard Concrete and will definitely use them again. We are hiring them again for two other jobs that we'll need done this year or next. (Road excavation and retaining wall.). We look forward to working with them again. </p> <br /Lena A.
- Business Description:Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.
- Business Description:Capstone has a staff of 50+ employees. We are locally owned and have been in business since 1990. We are preferred providers with several insurance companies due to our reputation and reliable service. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and quality workmanshipRecent Review:I called them shortly after the wind storm. They were out withing a few days to take the trees off the house and cover any holes in the roof. There were a lot of homes in the area that had damage so they were not a fast as I would have liked but under the circumstances I can not complain about that. Once it was our turn they worked until they got it done. Sometimes under severe Weather conditions (-5). They had to replace a metal roof on a very steeply slopped and tall house. Just watching them scared me. The workers were excellent, I cant say enough good things about anybody at this company. They handled all of the insurance and parts orders. Got to work and did outstanding work. <br /John W.
- Business Description:All Restoration Solutions is a full service family owned licensed insured and bonded remodeling company that can help with most any remodeling project you may want To visit our facebook page AllRestorationSolution all one word capital A. and see pictures of some of our latest projects. Commercial Improvements Tenant Improvements Kitchen remodels Bathroom remodels, Finish off basements Garage conversions Countertop replacement. installs of Floor coverings - vinyl to hardwoods Paint..
- Business Description:Action Construction is a general contracting and property preservation firm that has over 10 years experience in the residential and light commercial construction industry. Additional DBA - TR Cook Construction LLCRecent Review:Although the project had been scheduled for 6 months, the contractor took 5 weeks to complete. This was easily a project that could have been completed in less than two weeks. Most days, the contractor didn't show up and when he did, only spent a few hours, usually after 3 PM. His communication was extremely poor and in many cases inaccurate. Although, he did respond to emails within a reasonable time. In my opinion, he gave my project very little importance. He further aggravated the situation by parking a work trailer in front of my house and, on numerous occasions, only showed up long enough to get tools/equipment for other projects. The most significant failure was that the contractor didn't submit for a building permit until after the project was completed. The contractor always left the job site tidy and relatively clean. Had I not been very pleased with the final results, my overall rating would have been a "D"William S.
- Business Description:North Ridge Contracting is an established Spokane area contractor in business for over 11 years. Our focus is on honesty, high quality results and clear communication. With extensive experience in remodels, custom homes, all residential and commercial construction, our team strives to provide you the best experience with a contractor you've ever had. All of our sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured. Warranties and lien releases are standard on larger projects
- Business Description:Dundee is a locally owned and operated and has been for over 6 years , we have over 15yrs in all areas of landscape, concrete curbing, concrete drivways &patios and concrete restoration and excavation, we are a small company where the owner is involved in all work , we would love to help you take care of any project, and look forward to meeting your every expectation. Additional DBA - Dundee Excavation LLCRecent Review:I have always been pleased by the work Dundee has done for me. They have gone above and beyond by meeting me in whatever area of Spokane I needed them and have made a point to be on time and stay within budget. I have found Chris, Steve and all of their employees to be professional and courteous. I do not hesitate in recommending Dundee for any sort of excavation or landscape work. <br /> <br /> UPDATE: Although I do still recommend Dundee as a second choice, Chris is no longer with this company and is now with The Rock WhispererYouguys Usedtobe G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Spirit Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- ACCELERATED CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING LLCP.O. BOX 627
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Allwright Concrete Inc723 E Illinois Ave
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1112 S Moen St
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
- CAVALIER CORP13616 E Mt. SPOKANE PARK DR
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Coeur d' Alene Concrete LLC3141 N. 13th Street
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CR Clark Construction, LLC1005 E Hastings
Coeur D 'alene, Idaho
- C. A. Construction
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape12812 N Chronicle St
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc8181 W 4th St
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc
- Savage Construction 13273 N Westwood Dr
- Sealwize Select,LLC2801 Colonial Dr Ste 1
- Shadle ContractingPO Box 2542
- Skyline Deck & Construction Inc11549 N Reed Rd
- SlabJack Geotechnical630 Valley Mall Pkwy
East Wenatchee, Washington
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
- SPOKANE STAMPED CONCRETEPO Box 1397
Airway Heights, Washington
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Savage Construction
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Van Horn Construction1004 W Garden Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Van Horn Construction