From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Priest River, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in Priest River
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is outstanding, professional, detail oriented, and provides excellent and skilled services for your home.
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- AK Handyman ServiceOur handy was professional and punctual. He was able to complete every task asked of him and is very well priced!
- AK Handyman ServiceI needed a handyman and Mr. Kariotis was recommended to my from a long time friend. I had several problems around the house I just couldn't get around to fixing on my own. I gave him a call and we talked about what I needed done and agreed on a time for him to come by and give it a look. He arrived on time and was quite courteous and polite. Within 15 minutes he had seen the problems I needed fixed and was quick to give me a fair estimate. We agreed on the price and he said he would get the parts and materials he needed, and we arranged a time for him to come do the repairs. Everything was completed in a very timely manner and every bit of the work he did is top notch! I'll definitely be calling him in the future if I have anything else that needs to be worked on
- Handy HelpersJim and his crew were very efficient and on time. They helped my move go very well, in a stressful time for me. I then hired them to paint my new house and they did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
- Fix All HandymanThe finished job looks great. They took time and made sure everything fitted and matched. They were responsive to questions and punctual. I would highly recommend Fix All Handiman for any future work in my household.
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- Curb AppealSteve was prompt arriving to the job and with the work. He has done various jobs for me in the past and I would recommend him for any job. I have since moved out of state and am now needing a handyman at my house. I hope I find someone as honest, efficient, and friendly as Steve.
Last update on December 8, 2022
Handymen in Priest River
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
How to think like a home inspector, so you know what preventative work you need
A chair hammock is the epitome of relaxation, but it’s important to ensure it’s secure. Find out how to hang a hammock chair, inside and out.
Find handyman services in
- Spirit Lake,
- Hayden Lake,
- Deer Park,
- Post Falls,
- Newman Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Loon Lake
handyman services in Priest River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ripple Creek263 Terry Trl
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho 83856
- Ripple Creek
- All Odd Jobs Handyman Services950 Kootenai Cutoff Rd.
Pondery, Idaho 83852
- All Odd Jobs Handyman Services
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- First Choice Plumbing835 N Shannon Ln
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- First Choice Plumbing
- John Holcomb Roofing1492 Jensen St
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- John Holcomb Roofing
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268