It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Priest River, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Priest River
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLOCalled Pocatello Overhead Door on Tuesday and the repair work was scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10. The local sheriff's office had an emergency that morning and POD called to notify me that my repair would delayed an hour. Repairman called me when he arrived at my house, completed the replacement of the springs, and left me with a garage door that works much better than when we moved in to this house 15 years ago
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDShowed up unexpectedly, but timing worked great. Got to work and finished quickly. Didn't get irritated by me asking a lot of questions and didn't mind explaining what was being done (I really appreciate that).
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDI called and they were the only company able to come within a few days. What am I supposed to do with a garage door that can't close? They came in a few hours. The guy had the problem diagnosed before I even opened the garage door (the tracks were out of alignment, which he could tell from the paint scratches). Both doors were aligned and oiled within a few minutes. Very reasonably priced for the work done too
- Ex-Cello Overhead Door CoOne of the owners came out. He quoted me a good price. Fixed it on the spot. Was better than when It was new.
Garage Door Companies in Priest River
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommendedjoe l.
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:We, at NW General pride ourselves in providing a quality service to complete a job done right, swiftly, and beautifully. We employ a very knowledgeable staff and work hard to meet every aspect of your building needs
- Business Description:Sasquatch Builders LLC is a business that's does the job done right the first time every time. We offer a variety of servicee roofing/siding/windows/doors/garage doors/ framing/ pole building. Sasquatch Builders has legendary craftsmanship at an affordable price. Sasquatch Builders LLC is a family owned and operated buisness
- Business Description:Bulldog Contactors Inc. would like to thank you for the opportunity to bid on your building project. It is important that you are very clear on what is and is not included in your quotes. You can be assured that we here at Bulldog Contactors will be very thorough in going through our proposal and will take the necessary time it takes to answer any questions you may have. Bulldog Contractors take pride in the fact that we can help from the start (designing your building) to the finish (the fin..
- Business Description:Complete Garage Door Service was established in 2009 and quickly grew in popularity due to our honesty and ethics in comparison to big name competitors. Though our name was built on a foundation of residential garage door repair we have since established a secure position installing and servicing commercial and high-end custom doors in North Idaho at prices larger companies simply cannot compete with. Complete Garage Door Service is committed to further expanding our reach while building loca..Recent Review:great. job was done quickly and priced fair.Christie B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Spirit Lake
- Hayden Lake
- Deer Park
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Loon Lake
garage door companies in Priest River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.
- Complete Garage Door Service4968 E French Gulch Rd
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Complete Garage Door Service
- DZ Home Improvement LLC5197 Emmeline Drive
- DZ Home Improvement LLC
- Elite Construction & Remodeling12929 E Sprague Ave
- Elite Construction & Remodeling
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Sasquatch Builders LLC414 S Dollar St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Sasquatch Builders LLC
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.