Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Hayden, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Hayden
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectations.
- Circumference Concrete LLCVery happy with the finished product, which was all custom work with upgrades throughout the project. Looking forward to this years project.
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- Rockhard ConcreteWe were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the site
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingFantastic! The crew was fantastic and the owner, Mike, was communicative about progress and timing throughout the work and a temporary interruption due to the coronavirus concerns and state orders. He arranged for new gutters as well, and they completed all the work quickly and to a high quality.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI needed help getting the system running, and some adjustments needed to be made to the drip lines. Everything is fine now! Phillips 360 always does a good job, so that's who I always call.
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI worked with Bill for many years. We were both supervisors for a general contractor and I always turned to him for guidance
- Palouse Concrete and ConstructionWe had Palouse Concrete pour a concrete floor for our shop. Beth, Drew, and their crew did a fantastic job for us! We built the building first, so it was an unconventional pour, but they had no problems. Beth went above & beyond to help me get some extra gravel for our driveway, which was really soft & muddy. And Drew stayed really late to finish up smoothing the floor for us. They were professional and their price was very fair. The work they did was perfect. I'll definitely be calling them again for our next concrete project, which will be a decorative colored sealer to make the shop floor blue. Can't wait
Concrete Repair Contractors in Hayden
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and Operated full service landscape company. We specialize in everything landscaping. We offer an affordable solution to lawn maintenance. From deck building, fenceing, fertilization, cleanup, irregation. We are truly a one stop shop for all your lawncare and landscape needs. Small business with low overhead allows us to offer lower pricing than other larger wider spread companies. We focus on one job at a time so your job has our entire focus from start to finishRecent Review:They went above and beyond the scope of work. Couldn't be happier with the results. Absolutely recommend Patriot Landscapes and will use them for all my lawn and landscaping needs.Robin P.
- Business Description:Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.Recent Review:It was excellent. They were honest. They showed up on time. They did the work they said they were gonna do. They were pleasant and nice people.Mike F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We are open 7 days a week and enjoy concrete flat work.Recent Review:We were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the siteKori H.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:Handyman Solutions (of Spokane) was started in July of 2007 and is locally owned & operated. Specializing in residential & commercial repairs & remodels. We know we're only as good as our last job and nothing promotes our business better than word of mouth. Our business has grown from our clients telling their friends. Real Estate agents telling their clients & co-workers. From changing a door handle and patching a wall, to full kitchen and bath remodels. We pride ourselves on showing up on t..Recent Review:Horrible. Unfortunately, I can not recommend this business. Poor communication between employees and invoicing. Which resulted in way over priced job. Very misleading. We were charged a little over $735 for 4 small drywall fixes. If you use them, I HIGHLY recommend the owner come and give you a written estimate instead of picture and over the phone quote. We didn’t think we would be paying over $200 or so for these small fixes. Also, The employees were nice And respectable, and put our handrail back up for us for free, also did one more VERY small drywall patch (this we didn’t even notice until they left because it wasn’t mentioned to fix in the first place). When the owner found out, he said basically we should be grateful that wasn’t included in bill because the invoice would have gone up to over $1000 with tax. Anyone else I asked said we were very overcharged for the work done. The owner finally said he would “work with us” and we asked if he would take $600 instead- (giving us Only $135 off which wasn’t nearly enough anyway) he then asked if we could go ahead and pay the almost $40+ In taxes too. so we ended up getting our bill lowered only $100. Just not worth it. Communication is key. Over $600 is a rip off for 4 small dry patches-learn from us and Get a written statement before using this specific company!!!Landa B.
- Business Description:New company with twelve plus years experience. Very competitive prices.Recent Review:This has been the worst home repair experience I have ever endured. Josh Griggs of Breaking Ground LLC was disrespectful of my home, my belongings, in addition to having little to no work ethic and produced a sub-par product in my opinion. The pincacle of his atrocities is possibly exposing me, my family and all his employees to cancer causing agents for 2 entire weeks before even considering having insolation tested for aesbestos. Ignorance, arrogance and pure disregard is how I best describe my experience. I hired this company to fix a crack in my ceiling and 6 weeks and almost 2 thousand dollars later i had a single sheet of drywall poorly hung over some insolation and an that was considerably more than the second room he demo'd had completed. Normally I wouldn't write a negative review because I am a small buisness owner and know the negative effects word of mouth can be but the horrendous experience I've had with Josh Griggs has made me feel obligated to protect all his future clients from the experience me, my family and my home have endured. To write all the atrocious behavior and practices would take pages and many hours... Hours I have to utilize fixing the job this company did in my home. See pictures of property damaged, electronics damaged, holes made in walls, bad workmanship and many other awful results of hiring this company. I think it's safe to conclude that I do not recommend hiring breaking ground for any jobs and regret my choice immenselykelly T.
- Business Description:Capstone has a staff of 50+ employees. We are locally owned and have been in business since 1990. We are preferred providers with several insurance companies due to our reputation and reliable service. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and quality workmanshipRecent Review:Capstone Construction is still practicing this: I left negative reviews online, on my FB, on Google etc. They sent a letter to us threatening to charge us a $100.00 a day if we and our friends do not delete the negative reviews. They stated it was on their contract that we signed. It was during an emergency, our basement was flooded. We called Capstone and as I had the phone on speaker, I asked what the cost would be if they came to pump the water out. I was told since its after hours, it would be $90.00 an hour. When they arrived there was 18 inches of water in our basement. Before they got started they handed my husband the contract. My husband quickly signed it so that they would begin pumping the water out. On the back page, it was in their contract that negative reviews would cost $100.00 a day, added to our bill. They over charged us approx. 3x the cost quoted, and they blatantly lied on their response to the Attorney General. This company is dirty, they have intimidated consumers not to write poor reviews. It is apparent that this is their regular practice, if a company did good, fair, honest work, they wouldn't have to put that clause on the back of their contract...I do not recommend them, the flood and loss was bad enough, then we find out we hired a crooked unethical company that will, intimidate, lie and cheat the consumerMike A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business and specialize in all phases of concrete construction. Our crew size is between 5-6 employees and owners are always on-site during work. Available to meet for a free estimate at all times, including weekends
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
concrete contractors in Hayden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- ACCELERATED CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING LLCP.O. BOX 627
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Allwright Concrete Inc723 E Illinois Ave
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1112 S Moen St
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
- CAVALIER CORP13616 E Mt. SPOKANE PARK DR
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Coeur d' Alene Concrete LLC3141 N. 13th Street
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CR Clark Construction, LLC1005 E Hastings
Coeur D 'alene, Idaho
- C. A. Construction
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape12812 N Chronicle St
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc8181 W 4th St
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc
- Savage Construction 13273 N Westwood Dr
- Sealwize Select,LLC2801 Colonial Dr Ste 1
- Shadle ContractingPO Box 2542
- Skyline Deck & Construction Inc11549 N Reed Rd
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
- SPOKANE STAMPED CONCRETEPO Box 1397
Airway Heights, Washington
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Savage Construction
- T S A Construction LLC1214 E Dalke
- Taylor Company, General ContractorP.O. Box 30574
- TF Construction LLC10818 S Cedar Rd
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Tys Concrete Pumping24905 E Cole Rd
Newman Lake, Washington
- T S A Construction LLC
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC