Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Cocolalla, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Cocolalla
- Fast Concrete LLCIt went very well they did a good job and they where on time wit the project I would recommend this company to my friends and family very respectful and friendly also the clean up was amazing they took care of it as well
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
Concrete Repair Contractors in Cocolalla
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:Super handyman here, I can do foundations to roofs everything in between, start to finish.Recent Review:It was excellent. They were honest. They showed up on time. They did the work they said they were gonna do. They were pleasant and nice people.Mike F.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor serves Pocatella ID and all surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorPocatello A & J Concrete Contractor serves Pocatella ID and all surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete Contracto
- Business Description:We Offer A Wide Range of constructing services specializing in new construction and remodeling. Give us a call today we would be happy to help with your building needs
- Business Description:Solid Surface Cleaners specializes in cleaning & sealing a varity of hard surfaces exterior and interior from concrete to tile & grout. Our professional staff is ready to meet with you today. If your thinking about replacing call us first as we are the cheaper alternative to replacing
- Recent Review:Brian Bailey is an excellent contractor who is truthful upfront and does quality work. I worked with him on many city projects and knew he was the one I wanted to hire for work on my own house. <br />Matt M.
- Business Description:Handy man services. Billing depends on size of job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Cocolalla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Evolutionary builds
Post Falls, Idaho
- Evolutionary builds
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Kaniksu Construction Inc.P.O. Box 1544
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- Kaniksu Construction Inc.
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- NW General Construction & Contracting
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor325 Pocatello Ave
- Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor
- Turn-key Construction and Renovation1717 spruce st
- Turn-key Construction and Renovation
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC