Jay Watson Construction

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2012

P O Box 1228

Sandpoint, ID 83864

Capable of any job large or small submitting accurate estimates and prompt billing.

12/12/2015

Carol C.

Description of Work
Excellent builder, great quality, fair pricing

04/15/2014

c G.

He never showed.

Description of Work
He set an appointment he couldn't keep and never called to set a new one.

10/19/2012

Heather U.

Jay Watson was great at trouble shooting all of our issues with the installation of our new windows. It was a tricky job but he was able to do it at a low price and still produced a quality outcome. In addition he was clear, honest and a very pleasant person to be around.

Description of Work
We had new windows installed.

Category remodeling

The Member's project was a remodel challenge and they were a pleasure to have as a customer makin the project successful for all..I thank tham very much for thier rating..

Garcia Roofing LLC

Garcia Roofing specialize in asphalt shingles repairs tear offs new constructions and I as the owner Omar Garcia I'm at all my job to make sure everything gets done with quality workmanship we have the experience of 15 years working with asphalt shingles so you can not sure that you will be satisfied with the work we do for you cuz I tell all my customers I do my job or have my employees do their work like if it was my own home I like it done right the first time so we don't have to come back and do something I should have been done correct first time

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal)

DaBella - Spokane

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Customized homes, additions, remodels kitchens and bathrooms, roofing, skylights, doors, windows, siding, cabinets, countertops, garages, decks, patios, home offices, flooring & stonework.2' foundation walls, pole barns.