Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Otis Orchards, WA
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Otis Orchards
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectations.
- Circumference Concrete LLCVery happy with the finished product, which was all custom work with upgrades throughout the project. Looking forward to this years project.
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- Rockhard ConcreteWe were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the site
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingFantastic! The crew was fantastic and the owner, Mike, was communicative about progress and timing throughout the work and a temporary interruption due to the coronavirus concerns and state orders. He arranged for new gutters as well, and they completed all the work quickly and to a high quality.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI needed help getting the system running, and some adjustments needed to be made to the drip lines. Everything is fine now! Phillips 360 always does a good job, so that's who I always call.
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI worked with Bill for many years. We were both supervisors for a general contractor and I always turned to him for guidance
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Otis Orchards
- Business Description:Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.Recent Review:I am very pleased with hiring Justin , he is professional, does what he says he will do in a timely manner. He leaves the job site tidy and is attentive to my concerns . I am very pleased with the work he did and would definitely have him do concrete work for me in the future! Thanks JustinBret S.
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:-Asphalt Maintenance -Sealcoating Driveways -Crack Filling -Power WashingRecent Review:Brittin is very professional and does wonderful work! 5 stars ⭐️Lashaun G.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling Contractor. We specialize in Kitchen/Bathrooms/Basements and Decks. We are competitive in price because we have low overhead, and our quality level is high because we only use very experienced craftsmen. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member. Additional DBA - SCS Contracting IncRecent Review:Simon was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the whole remodel process. Michael, the person who performed the work, did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have on site daily. He completed the entire project in about 6 weeks by himself, with the exception of the electrician and plumber coming in when needed. I love my new kitchen, flooring and baseboards! Thank you Simon and your wonderful team of professionals:Debra C.
- Recent Review:Matt was wonderful. He applied new mud over all seams, prepped it for painting, and painted the walls and ceiling. What an amazing job! Our garage looks brand new. Not only did Matt do an excellent job, but then he cleaned and washed out the garage. I would strongly recommend Westerman Construction for and job you might need done around the houseCharlene M.
- Business Description:Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a retu..Recent Review:The worker just skipped of the sprinkler heads that were marked for repair (as they requested) and some of the ones that were fixed were leaking. It took over a week to get the office to contact me and another week to get the worker back out to finish and fix the problems. They then charged me for all of his mistakes, causing the bill to almost double the estimate. When I asked to reduce the price since it was his fault, the office just had him call me, where he said "The kids at the bus stop must have broke them, so it isn't my fault." There is no bus stop within a block of my house, it is during summer vacation, and some of the broken sprinklers were in the middle of my back yard. They don't care, they just want as much of your money they can getShawn C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:They were very thorough on explaining the work to be done beforehand. Took pictures for comparison of before and after. Prompt, professional and friendly. Very happy with the work.Kathy G.
- Business Description:Call today to discuss your basement, bathroom or kitchen remodel. We focus on quality customer service from start to finish and beyond. Our goal is to be your life long contractor you can trust and refer to your friends and family. Talk to us also about decks, tile, additions, and so much more! Together, we can create your dream home. Expect personalized results and complete attention to detail. Your home is your castle and Heinemann Construction, its workers and subcontractors will treat it ..Recent Review:We had Jeff's crew fully remodel one of our basement rooms and add an egress window. They did some minor work on another room in the basement, and they removed an old, rotten deck that we inherited when we bought the house. All the work is excellent. The personal interactions were great; the crew were friendly, punctual, and thorough. They took the one room all the way to the foundation and built up from there; it was a big project with some funky angles from the 1950s. When we have work in the future, we will definitely contact Jeff again. A few things that I found particularly good: first, Jeff gave us a few different bids to help us figure out which things we could afford to do now and which things we could delay. Initially, we were thinking of doing several partial projects, but because he was willing to give us three different bids, we managed to get exactly what we wanted in one room and enough done in the other to make it very comfortable. Second, Mike and Chris were the two guys here the most and they were friendly and kind. The site was kept clean, and we never worried about leaving them alone in the house. They arrived when they said they would, and they communicated clearly. Third, Jeff was always a phone call or text away. He responded quickly and was kind. There was a hiccup in the some of the electrical work that I didn't catch when doing the walk through. Jeff had the electrician on site within hours to fix the issue. I want to be clear: we had already paid him; I had already signed off on the work; and even then he gave me the same personal attention he'd give us while doing the work. The craftsmanship is great. We really love the new room, and we are more than happy to recommend Jeff and his crew to anyone needing projects done. I will recommend him to friends in the futureJames A.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We are open 7 days a week and enjoy concrete flat work.Recent Review:We were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the siteKori H.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor specializing in kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling services, additions, siding, roofing, decks, and sheetrock finishing and painting services. With or in-house design services, we are able to guide you through the entire process, from concept to a finished product. With over 30 years experience, you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time, within budget parameters, and to your satisfaction. So bring either your plans,or just your..Recent Review:I couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectationsTrish C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Newman Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Post Falls
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Hayden Lake
- Spirit Lake
- Nine Mile Falls
- Deer Park
concrete contractors in Otis Orchards
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC1503 E Grassland Ct
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- A+ Masonry Cleaning & Sealing, Inc.
- A-1 Construction and Remodeling501 W Mansfield Ave
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- ACTS 29 Construction7115 N Division St
- Acuity Construction and Design LLC14810 W Coulee Hite Rd
- Adair Paint and Remodel3610 S Bates Rd
- All Phase General Construction15718 E Valleyway
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Allwright Concrete Inc723 E Illinois Ave
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1112 S Moen St
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- B. Speerstra Construction17712 N. Bostom
- Bacon Concrete Inc16510 N Brannon Ln
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCPO Box 3586
- BLK Asphalt Sealcoating 13325 E 16th Ave
- Boren to Build ConstructionP.O. Box 18312
- Boucher Construction, LLC10 N. Harmony Rd.
- B. Speerstra Construction
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
- CAVALIER CORP13616 E Mt. SPOKANE PARK DR
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Count On It Construction408 E Pacific Ave
- Cretez Custom Concrete9727 N. Morton Ct.
- C. A. Construction
- H&H Builders1320 E Lacey Ave
- Haase Landscape Inc12202 E Thorpe Rd
- Handyman of Spokane4718 N Post St
- Handyman Solutions2220 E 49th Ave
- Heinemann Construction LLCPO Box 844
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Horizontal Construction & Landscaping25920 W Tucker Prairie Rd
- H&H Builders
- Nate's Rock Art114 W 27th Ave
- North Mead Electric P.O. Box 48211
- NORTH RIDGE CONTRACTING INC.P.O. BOX 3395
Post Falls, Idaho
- NorthWest Excavating1169 E Butte Ave
- northwest rim contracting services1026 everett ave
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- Nate's Rock Art
- S&S Construction20702 N Austin Rd
- Sealwize Select,LLC2801 Colonial Dr Ste 1
- Shadle ContractingPO Box 2542
- Simon's Construction Services314 W Westview Ave
- Skyline Deck & Construction Inc11549 N Reed Rd
- SlabJack Geotechnical630 Valley Mall Pkwy
East Wenatchee, Washington
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
- Specialty RenovationPO BOX 10536
- SPOKANE STAMPED CONCRETEPO Box 1397
Airway Heights, Washington
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington
- S&S Construction
- T S A Construction LLC1214 E Dalke
- Taylor Company, General ContractorP.O. Box 30574
- TF Construction LLC10818 S Cedar Rd
- Timberstone Builders, LLC8222 N Jefferson Dr
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Tys Concrete Pumping24905 E Cole Rd
Newman Lake, Washington
- T S A Construction LLC
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- V&C Construction
Moses Lake, Washington
- V&C Construction