Removing a massive slab of concrete from your yard is daunting. Not sure where to start? Here’s everything you need to know about how to remove concrete.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Otis Orchards, WA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Otis Orchards
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingPhillips does great work. They made sure I liked the mulch they selected before they spread it. The worker did an excellent job and the price was fair. Phillips has been doing our landscape maintanence for at least three years and we are very happy with all their services.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingExcellent! Mike and his crew are personable, knowledgeable and committed to quality work. I am thrilled with the results!!! Attached Pictures show before and after. End to end this was a great experience!!!
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectations.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Simon's Construction ServicesThis is the second time I have had SCS Contracting out to do a job for me. The first time was a remodel of my duplex, we had walls moved, new counter tops, new kitchen appliances installed, doors expanded, and a total bathroom remodel. Simon and his crew were absolutely terrific in speed, quality, and craftmanship in the build out of the duplex. Simon is very responsive to any and all requests made and is very upfront and reasonable on cost of any additional requests. This time I had a second deck built on the other side of the duplex and I had the privacy fence between the two units rebuilt as well. I am also having Simon and his crew move and re-install my kitchen appliances in the other side of the duplex. Simon and his crew have been just the same as the first time with speed, quality, and craftmanship being absolutely terrific. I have enjoyed having Simon and his crew do the work I needed and will continue to use them as more jobs come up. I have referred Simon and his crew to my mother in law as well, she was looking for someone to do some construction work on her house, and with the quality Simon and his crew delivers, it was a no-brainer to refer them to her
- Simon's Construction ServicesProgress was very efficient, notifications from contractor excellent, completion time line on track, overall VERY IMPRESSED!!!! I will be hiring them again to do additional work next spring on the other side of the duplex!!!!
- Simon's Construction ServicesFirst, the caveat, my girl and I drove in from Las Vegas to work on this. It is a 46 year old home. We painted the utility room and a small bedroom ourselves and helped out wherever we were needed. Ok, it was a typical renovation. By that, I mean, if it could go south, it did. We tried to do all of the assessment and prep work on Monday with supplies purchased on Sunday night. I scrubbed the front porch and got all of the moss off of it and removed a ton of grime. And, make a list of additional supplies that would be needed, that I picked up that night at Home Depot. So, Tuesday morning, Fred filled the crack after a little more prep work and then moved inside, where I was making another attempt at scraping the floors. I was there in February, doing a renovation on the rest of the house. Fred came in and while I got more supplies locally and prepped the floors some more, he cleared the bathroom and started with demo in there, turning off the water and removing supply lines, removing the sink and toilet. Upon removing the toilet, we found there was some leakage, there was a piece of subfloor left over from February that he was able to utilize and make the repair. That pretty well killed the afternoon and he cased the inside of the door jamb as a finishing touch before he left. Wednesday morning, after determining that the Sentinel 747 floor glue remover was leaving the glue still sticky after overnight drying, we found that I should have also bought the Sentinel Neutralizer 810 to follow that up. The problem is that Home Depot, where I bought the original product, does not carry the neutralizer, nor does anyone else in Spokane. So, we ended up putting a nice stain resistant carpet in the dining room from a run to Carpet Barn. Fred meanwhile was putting in the Traffic Master, in the utility room and into the area by the back door toward the kitchen. A lot of measuring and cutting tailored pieces instead of just long straight full-sized runs. And putting the washer and dryer back into the room and doing the hook ups to them again. Plus, he removed the hook ups from the dishwasher and we carried it outside. Thursday, Fred had a previous estimate appointment, but, we were notified well in advance and prepared for it. Fred continued on the floor and the carpet was installed by Carpet Barn, excellent job, also. Scott came in and installed the sink and toilet in the afternoon, which went well until we got to the sink drain, which didn't want to seal the sink. Simon promised to resolve that after the conclusion of work on Friday. So the dishwasher, got installed Friday and the door was cased and the floor was finished. I wasn't there for the conclusion, but I have faith in Simon and Fred and that the work would be as impeccable as it was when I was there. Meanwhile, my girl and I as previously mentioned, painted the utility room and a small bedroom in two tone paint schemes, she did dry wall knockdown and fill in work around a light switch. I ended up doing the refinish on the front porch surface and she smoothed the crack after my last fill-in as I ran locally to get more parts. The work all looks good and my sister says she is also happy with the work. Which is good because, she and her husband live there and while inconvenienced are satisfied in SCS and their work. Dates on which thing got done when may be a little off, but we completed a load of work in good time with the help of SCS
- Rockhard ConcreteWe were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the site
Last update on August 18, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Otis Orchards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Does your rough concrete need some TLC? Learn how to sand concrete to smooth out holes, chips, and other imperfections to get your concrete looking brand new.
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Find concrete contractors in
- Newman Lake,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
- Post Falls,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Hayden Lake,
- Spirit Lake,
- Nine Mile Falls,
- Deer Park
concrete contractors in Otis Orchards
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ed's Handyman Service3923 N. Ashton Rd.
Otis Orchards, Washington 99027
- Ed's Handyman Service
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
Spokane, Washington 99206
- ACTS 29 Construction7115 N Division St
Spokane, Washington 99208
- Acuity Construction and Design LLC14810 W Coulee Hite Rd
Spokane, Washington 99224
- Adair Paint and Remodel3610 S Bates Rd
Spokane, Washington 99206
- All Phase General Construction15718 E Valleyway
Veradale, Washington 99037
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
Kent, Washington 98031
- Allwright Concrete Inc723 E Illinois Ave
Spokane, Washington 99207
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
Spokane, Washington 99223
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1112 S Moen St
Greenacres, Washington 99016
- Action Construction LLC
- Egress Specialties and General Contracting14108 E Casey Ln
Elk, Washington 99009
- Egress Specialties and General Contracting
- Flint Focus Construction6459 Circle Dr
Nine Mile Falls, Washington 99026
- Flint Focus Construction
- Gottcha Covered LLC11909 E Mission Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Gottcha Covered LLC
- J M SCHAEFER CO4128 E 5TH AVE
Spokane, Washington 99202
- J M SCHAEFER CO
- Kodiak Concrete Lifting LLC516 W Center St
Spokane, Washington 99208
- Kodiak Concrete Lifting LLC
- Larry Miller Excavating7117 East Rutter Ave
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Larry Miller Excavating
- Moran Fence Inc707 N Freya St
Spokane, Washington 99202
- Moran Fence Inc
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingP O BOX 19353
Spokane, Washington 99219
- Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping
- Rockhard Concrete675 N Elm Rd
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Rockhard Concrete
- Shadle ContractingPO Box 2542
Spokane, Washington 99220
- Simon's Construction Services314 W Westview Ave
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Skyline Deck & Construction Inc11549 N Reed Rd
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- SlabJack Geotechnical630 Valley Mall Pkwy
East Wenatchee, Washington 98802
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
Spokane, Washington 99223
- SPOKANE STAMPED CONCRETEPO Box 1397
Airway Heights, Washington 99001
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington 99214
- Shadle Contracting
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Williams Concrete Service Inc17829 E Washington Rd
Valleyford, Washington 99036
- Williams Concrete Service Inc