If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Rathdrum, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Rathdrum
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI couldn’t have asked for a better experience while working with Bill. He was honest, straightforward, punctual, always returned our calls promptly and the finished product...well, it literally made my dream come true. His attention to detail and quality of work was beyond my expectations.
- Circumference Concrete LLCVery happy with the finished product, which was all custom work with upgrades throughout the project. Looking forward to this years project.
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon has an excellent master carpenter on his team and he has excellent contacts with other businesses in town: plumbing, electrical, concrete finishers etc. We used him to remodel a house we were going to move into. His team or sub contractors worked in our house for six months.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAmazing. The project took a week. The workmen were on time, worked fast, hard and efficiently. The cleanup at end of project was the best I have ever seen! This is an amazing company and I have them doing work for me for several years.
- Rockhard ConcreteWe were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the site
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingFantastic! The crew was fantastic and the owner, Mike, was communicative about progress and timing throughout the work and a temporary interruption due to the coronavirus concerns and state orders. He arranged for new gutters as well, and they completed all the work quickly and to a high quality.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI needed help getting the system running, and some adjustments needed to be made to the drip lines. Everything is fine now! Phillips 360 always does a good job, so that's who I always call.
- A-1 Construction and RemodelingI worked with Bill for many years. We were both supervisors for a general contractor and I always turned to him for guidance
- Palouse Concrete and ConstructionWe had Palouse Concrete pour a concrete floor for our shop. Beth, Drew, and their crew did a fantastic job for us! We built the building first, so it was an unconventional pour, but they had no problems. Beth went above & beyond to help me get some extra gravel for our driveway, which was really soft & muddy. And Drew stayed really late to finish up smoothing the floor for us. They were professional and their price was very fair. The work they did was perfect. I'll definitely be calling them again for our next concrete project, which will be a decorative colored sealer to make the shop floor blue. Can't wait
Concrete Repair Contractors in Rathdrum
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:They were very thorough on explaining the work to be done beforehand. Took pictures for comparison of before and after. Prompt, professional and friendly. Very happy with the work.Kathy G.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:They were affordable. They were very nice. They knew what they were doing.Richard R.
- Business Description:We are a small business. We are open 7 days a week and enjoy concrete flat work.Recent Review:We were able to get the job scheduled within a couple of days of getting a bid. The job start to finish was done in a week, and we were beyond impressed with how professional his crew was. They did there best to protect our grass throughout the whole process which we didn’t expect. When they were all gone, they did a very thorough cleanup of the siteKori H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated in the northwest with over 15 years of experience, specializing in interior and exterior remodeling. Give us a call for your free estimate!Recent Review:Dianne J 3/30/20 review: I had a huge project of yard CLEAN UP, laying weed block, rock & mulch, installing 2 gates and mending fence. Justin was very accommodating and his crew was awesome. A job well done and timely. I've had many compliments. I highly recommendDianne J.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business providing a wide array of home building and maintenance services. Flooring, decks, interior and exterior painting, rot repair, siding installation, complete roof replacement and repair, remodeling, installations, and much, much moreRecent Review:Core / Stacy was on time and worked in a professional manner. He cleaned up after each segment of the job and finished quickly. We really liked his work and this was a good experience.Phil M.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and Operated full service landscape company. We specialize in everything landscaping. We offer an affordable solution to lawn maintenance. From deck building, fenceing, fertilization, cleanup, irregation. We are truly a one stop shop for all your lawncare and landscape needs. Small business with low overhead allows us to offer lower pricing than other larger wider spread companies. We focus on one job at a time so your job has our entire focus from start to finishRecent Review:They went above and beyond the scope of work. Couldn't be happier with the results. Absolutely recommend Patriot Landscapes and will use them for all my lawn and landscaping needs.Robin P.
- Business Description:New company with twelve plus years experience. Very competitive prices.Recent Review:This has been the worst home repair experience I have ever endured. Josh Griggs of Breaking Ground LLC was disrespectful of my home, my belongings, in addition to having little to no work ethic and produced a sub-par product in my opinion. The pincacle of his atrocities is possibly exposing me, my family and all his employees to cancer causing agents for 2 entire weeks before even considering having insolation tested for aesbestos. Ignorance, arrogance and pure disregard is how I best describe my experience. I hired this company to fix a crack in my ceiling and 6 weeks and almost 2 thousand dollars later i had a single sheet of drywall poorly hung over some insolation and an that was considerably more than the second room he demo'd had completed. Normally I wouldn't write a negative review because I am a small buisness owner and know the negative effects word of mouth can be but the horrendous experience I've had with Josh Griggs has made me feel obligated to protect all his future clients from the experience me, my family and my home have endured. To write all the atrocious behavior and practices would take pages and many hours... Hours I have to utilize fixing the job this company did in my home. See pictures of property damaged, electronics damaged, holes made in walls, bad workmanship and many other awful results of hiring this company. I think it's safe to conclude that I do not recommend hiring breaking ground for any jobs and regret my choice immenselykelly T.
- Business Description:Capstone has a staff of 50+ employees. We are locally owned and have been in business since 1990. We are preferred providers with several insurance companies due to our reputation and reliable service. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and quality workmanshipRecent Review:Capstone Construction is still practicing this: I left negative reviews online, on my FB, on Google etc. They sent a letter to us threatening to charge us a $100.00 a day if we and our friends do not delete the negative reviews. They stated it was on their contract that we signed. It was during an emergency, our basement was flooded. We called Capstone and as I had the phone on speaker, I asked what the cost would be if they came to pump the water out. I was told since its after hours, it would be $90.00 an hour. When they arrived there was 18 inches of water in our basement. Before they got started they handed my husband the contract. My husband quickly signed it so that they would begin pumping the water out. On the back page, it was in their contract that negative reviews would cost $100.00 a day, added to our bill. They over charged us approx. 3x the cost quoted, and they blatantly lied on their response to the Attorney General. This company is dirty, they have intimidated consumers not to write poor reviews. It is apparent that this is their regular practice, if a company did good, fair, honest work, they wouldn't have to put that clause on the back of their contract...I do not recommend them, the flood and loss was bad enough, then we find out we hired a crooked unethical company that will, intimidate, lie and cheat the consumerMike A.
- Business Description:We are a father and son operated company. We sub-contract business. We take cash and checks.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Hayden Lake
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Newman Lake
- Coeur D Alene
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Priest River
concrete contractors in Rathdrum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.8704 N. J Court
- ACCELERATED CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING LLCP.O. BOX 627
- Action Construction LLC10109 E 24th
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- Allwright Concrete Inc723 E Illinois Ave
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1112 S Moen St
- A to Z Maintenance & Repair Co.
- C. A. ConstructionE 15014 32nd Ave
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
- CAVALIER CORP13616 E Mt. SPOKANE PARK DR
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Classic Concepts Construction1117 W. Frederick Ave
- Coeur d' Alene Concrete LLC3141 N. 13th Street
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- CR Clark Construction, LLC1005 E Hastings
Coeur D 'alene, Idaho
- C. A. Construction
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape12812 N Chronicle St
- Dundee Concrete and Landscape
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc8181 W 4th St
- Ferguson Flatwork, Inc
- Savage Construction
- Sealwize Select,LLC2801 Colonial Dr Ste 1
- Shadle ContractingPO Box 2542
- Skyline Deck & Construction Inc11549 N Reed Rd
- SlabJack Geotechnical630 Valley Mall Pkwy
East Wenatchee, Washington
- Solid Surface Cleaners3711 S Sr 27 Hwy Apt J106
- Sorbel General Contracting LLC2925 E 62nd Ave
- SPOKANE STAMPED CONCRETEPO Box 1397
Airway Heights, Washington
- Spokane Structures and Concrete INC.PO BOX 141287
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Savage Construction
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC