Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Post Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Post Falls
- Milestone Masonry ProVery responsive, came when they said they would, did the work quickly and mindful of not damaging anything in and around my home. Very happy with the work and the finished product! Would absolutely use again and highly recommend! Thank you!
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Beck's Chimney SweepHe was the part of the home inspection, so he took care of the issue promptly and provided all the necessary paper works to prove to the home buyer that it has been taken care off. I thought that he did a nice job and I that assisted me in selling my home.
- Archetype Masonry, IncIn both instances Jeff's work was excellent. He responded immediately to my request for a bid and I found his prices to be very competitive. He was freindly and professional, worked efficiently and left the job site spotless. Jeff went above and beyond my expectations on both jobs and I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a good stone mason
- Archetype Masonry, IncThey did a great job. They gave us an estimate in 3 Parts from the very basic that should be done along with on estimate to beautify the whole chimney and one to include the brick that wraps around the front of the house. We had them do it all. Looks Great. We also had them install a chimney cover.
- Dobson Chimney & Masonrythey rebuilt the top half of the chimney, they were very prompt with coming out and giving a estimat as well mailed a typed estimate and afer the estimate was approved they gave a start date and still started 2 days earlier after calling and confirming it would be ok. they cleaned up all debris and left premisise in great shap
- Archetype Masonry, IncI was extremely pleased with all work done. The company owner, Jeff, arrived when he said he would start and worked daily until the job was completed. He is very conscientious and meticulous and all areas were cleaned upon completion. I would hire this company again in a heartbeat.
- Mr Chimney IncExcellent workmanship, prompt service, answered all questions, and I had a lot of questions. Very polite and professional.
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was exceedingly responsive for this small job --- he came out to scope out the job and removed the pieces of stone veneer that the plumber had insisted be removed before an outside water faucet could be replaced. He laid down a tarp over our planting bed underneath the faucet so that debris from the removal would be easier to clean up. After the plumber's work was finished, Jeff came back to install new stone veneer to replace what had been removed. He had taken a piece of the old stone veneer and matched the color at a local supply house. He installed the stone veneer and grouted the replaced stone to match what the builder had used in 2005 when the home was built. All in all, great work. Very responsive and very professional. It was a teeny tiny job, and I had been unable to find a stone mason willing to do the work. We would use Jeff in a heartbeat for additional stonework
Last update on January 26, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Post Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Question by Guest_9880981: How much does it cost to repoint a brick house in metro New York City?
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Find masonry contractors in
- Newman Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Otis Orchards,
- Hayden Lake,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
- Spirit Lake,
masonry contractors in Post Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace11837 N Tracey Rd
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
Spokane, Washington 99217
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC
- FERRARO CONCRETE CO6663 Heron Way
Nine Mile Falls, Washington 99026
- FERRARO CONCRETE CO
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- J & J Plumbing & Heating3515 N Beige St
Spokane, Washington 99216
- J & J Plumbing & Heating
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC11315 E MONTGOMERY DR
Spokane, Washington 99206
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC
- Simon's Construction Services314 W Westview Ave
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Simon's Construction Services