Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Bayview, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Bayview
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe work was done in a timely and professional manner. The finished work mached well with the existing brick work on the house.
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1. Get more then two estimates. I got three and was astounded at the price different and professionalism of the contractors. 2. Do not be hurried by the contractor. 3. Observe the inspection. The contractor should thoroughly inspect the project, take pictures and then go over the work that is to be performed and make suggestions. 4. There should be no question in your mind as to what is going to be done. If there is a possibility of an extra expense for discovered problems that should be covered between you and the contractor before work begins
- Creative Touch MasonryHe was timely, professional, neat and the work was excellent. If I could afford it I would have him do the entire front of my house. His rock work is amazing.
Masonry Contractors in Bayview
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Recent Review:The installation was completed as scheduled. They guaranteed the work for a year. We had a problem with a leak under the sink and they sent a crew out that day to fix it. We had the same problem again and again they sent a crew out the same day. They made an adjustment to the way the pipe coming from the garbage disposal connected to the pipe leading to the drain and we have had no problem since. They were always very helpful, courteous and professionalKathryn F.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work withbarbara r.
- Business Description:We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job chargeRecent Review:It was absolutely excellent. They were fast, efficient, and clean. They cleaned up nicely. They were prompt.Frank H.
- Business Description:We accept all forms of payment including credit cards! Our team specializes in •Hardwood Floors •LVP (Vinyl Plank Floors) •Laminate Floors •Custom Tile Work •Custom Staircases •Bathroom Remodels We are a family owned and operated business. We are committed to maintaining our outstanding reputation by treating our customers like family. We focus on ensuring every customer has a genuine and personal experience to compliment our outstanding craftsmanship and quality of work. Contact us toda..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were phenomenal. They were efficient, clean and they make sure that everything was okay.Sandra B.
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call todayRecent Review:He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!bridget M.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:We are a granite, stone ,quartz & marble fabrication and installation countertop contractor. We are also tile installers. We have a General Contractor license in Washington & IdahoRecent Review:I am completely happy with the job that Dave and Steve did. They had had many years of experience installing floor and wall tile of all types, but my granite countertops were the very first ones they made and installed. They made the countertops quickly and installed them promptly. And they did an excellent job! Everything lined up perfectly and is spot-on level. The edges are perfect. I couldn't be happierKaren R.
- Business Description:I provide a construction sevice that puts less people in the customers home. I also provide a written 3 year guarantee on all labor.
- Business Description:NorthWest Excavatings' success is based on quality work and providing unsurpassed customer service, How do we do it? By thinking about our customers' needs, being reliable, working very hard and doing whatever it takes. We do it by treating our customers with respect. Licensed, Insured and Bonded in both Idaho and Washington RCE-17413, NORTHEL-935B
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Bayview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirt Hunters3320 N. Radiant Star
Post Falls, Idaho
- Dirt Hunters
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- J & J Plumbing & Heating3515 N Beige St
- J & J Plumbing & Heating
- Kravtsov Construction18324 E Riverway Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Kravtsov Construction
- L&L Home Services Llc
- L&L Home Services Llc
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Transitechs- General contractors