Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Liberty Lake, WA
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Liberty Lake
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Mr Chimney IncMr Chimney provided excellent customer service from the time I called to get the estimate to when the job was complete. The guys who repaired the chimney were very knowledgeable and did a great job on the chimney and with the clean up. I will recommend them to others.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI was extremely pleased with all work done. The company owner, Jeff, arrived when he said he would start and worked daily until the job was completed. He is very conscientious and meticulous and all areas were cleaned upon completion. I would hire this company again in a heartbeat.
- Archetype Masonry, IncMr. Rodvold/s references were excellent and there were a lot of them, he had an easy-going manner, yet professional, and his bid was better than competitive, so I picked him for the job. I wasn't present for the project work itself. Mr. Rodvold had finished the project, cleaned up the work area and was gone before I returned from my business trip. The craftsmanship appeared to be excellent and other than the work itself, there was no indication that he'd been there at all (I mean this as a complement). My first response was one of disappointment though, because I was under the belief that he was going to reconstruct the chimney top as it had been before, which had been three layers of corbeling, matching the style of the rest of the house. However, he'd only done one layer. When I discussed this with him, he explained to me that in his professional opinion, the original structuring was part of the reason for the advanced and early mortar decay, that in effect, the layering reduced the bonding area, and had weakened in a much shorter time than expected. I asked him to write up the explanation he gave me. It's as follows: Rational for change of brick bond detail pertaining to chimney restoration project.Contractor felt the original brick bond detail was part of the reason for the deterioration based on a couple of key factors. Top three portions of brick detail were stacked bond not tied into each other structurally allowing for long vertical cracking of mortar joints, separating brick causing even more deterioration creating a falling hazard. Concrete crown wash was poured inside top course of original brick without pitch for continuous watershed allowing water to pool, freeze, then expand causing even more deterioration of brick and mortar.4 inch vent pipe inside top 2 foot of chimney was not attached to base pipe, leaving a gap allowing moisture to build up inside the chimney then freezing causing deterioration of brick and mortar. Contractor rectified by reattaching top of cap to base allowing proper ventilation.By changing brick bond detail the structural integrity was restored back into the chimney top. Using Kord brick via running bond pattern tied brick courses together. Running bond has traditionally been a stronger bond, preventing long vertical cracking and horizontal joint separation.Contractor stands by brick bond detail 100%. He'd also formed in a concrete crown and installed a drip ledge. I stand by Mr. Rodvold's explanation and am fully satisfied with the job
Masonry Contractors in Liberty Lake
- Business Description:Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.Recent Review:I am very pleased with hiring Justin , he is professional, does what he says he will do in a timely manner. He leaves the job site tidy and is attentive to my concerns . I am very pleased with the work he did and would definitely have him do concrete work for me in the future! Thanks JustinBret S.
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Recent Review:The installation was completed as scheduled. They guaranteed the work for a year. We had a problem with a leak under the sink and they sent a crew out that day to fix it. We had the same problem again and again they sent a crew out the same day. They made an adjustment to the way the pipe coming from the garbage disposal connected to the pipe leading to the drain and we have had no problem since. They were always very helpful, courteous and professionalKathryn F.
- Business Description:We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job chargeRecent Review:It was absolutely excellent. They were fast, efficient, and clean. They cleaned up nicely. They were prompt.Frank H.
- Business Description:We accept all forms of payment including credit cards! Our team specializes in •Hardwood Floors •LVP (Vinyl Plank Floors) •Laminate Floors •Custom Tile Work •Custom Staircases •Bathroom Remodels We are a family owned and operated business. We are committed to maintaining our outstanding reputation by treating our customers like family. We focus on ensuring every customer has a genuine and personal experience to compliment our outstanding craftsmanship and quality of work. Contact us toda..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were phenomenal. They were efficient, clean and they make sure that everything was okay.Sandra B.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling Contractor. We specialize in Kitchen/Bathrooms/Basements and Decks. We are competitive in price because we have low overhead, and our quality level is high because we only use very experienced craftsmen. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member. Additional DBA - SCS Contracting IncRecent Review:Simon was great to work with and kept us informed throughout the whole remodel process. Michael, the person who performed the work, did an excellent job and was a pleasure to have on site daily. He completed the entire project in about 6 weeks by himself, with the exception of the electrician and plumber coming in when needed. I love my new kitchen, flooring and baseboards! Thank you Simon and your wonderful team of professionals:Debra C.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work withbarbara r.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers: Colville 509-684-5100; Couer d'alene, ID 208-665-1876.Recent Review:Luke went above and beyond helping us put on new fireplace screen/doors. We're very grateful as we couldn't have done this ourselves. He was friendly and professional. Would definitely use this company/Luke again. Many thanksLeanne K.
- Business Description:Evergreen Horizon, LLC is a full service, licensed, bonded and insured general contracting company. To learn more about our services, please visit our website at: www.evergreenhorizonllc.com. Thank you!Recent Review:I'm giving this company one star because the owner Josh tells me my deck will be built by him and his one experienced helper who is very good. I trusted this to be true so I left the job to be done while I worked out of town all week. It turned out, Josh handed the job over to his one experienced helper and an inexperienced new hire who didn't know what he was doing. I wouldn't of minded had I been asked prior to the job starting, however anyone knows when you hire an inexperienced new hire, the job takes longer and the quality is not as good. Josh left the job up to his one man to train the new hire and also do the work. So of course, there are areas of the deck where the wood was cut off angle and there is another area where the one board is bulging because there isn't anything behind it for it to be screwed to and attached. Also, my complaint with this company is I was very adamant about installing fascia between the deck and up next to my house because the old deck wasn't done that way and over years had leaked water into my sub-floor and rotted it. Josh assured me that "they always put fascia along the house where the deck meets the house". I just found out a few days ago when I had a mold inspector come to my house that there is not fascia between my house and deck. I realize it has been over a year since the deck was completed, however I didn't know until recently that the fascia is not there. I contacted Josh two different times in a matter of a week and a half and left a message on his phone. No response. So I texted him and his response is " Please contact my office during business hours. This is my personal cell phone and we are not currently under contract" Really Josh...this is the number you have listed on the Angies List website. If you don't want people to call it, then change the number. Also, you state in your description on the YELP.com website, " Unlike our competitors, we are always on call and available to thoroughly answer your questions and concerns every step of the way and ANY day of the week". They also state " rest assured, we will provide reliable HIGHLY skilled professionals." And in caps they say: "IMPORTANT!!, If you want your project done right the first time, without the hassle, give them a call". Unfortunately, I have not experienced these promises from this owner. In addition to the things listed above, they installed new rain gutters because my old ones leaked water all over the deck and is what caused the old deck to rot in the first place. And the new gutters they replaced have been leaking in the same exact place! I wasn't going to contact the company regarding the gutters or the bulging deck board because I figured I could get someone to fix this. It wasn't until after finding out that they never did install fascia between my house and deck, that I contacted Josh and unfortunately he says "were no longer under contract". Really, like I'm suppose to know by looking at my deck and without knowing what I'm looking for that no fascia was installed. All I can do now is hope that other people find another contractor who truly cares to follow through and make lasting relationships with customersLaura C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Otis Orchards
- Spokane Valley
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Hayden Lake
- Four Lakes
- Airway Heights
- Nine Mile Falls
masonry contractors in Liberty Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC1503 E Grassland Ct
- 5 POINT CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"PO Box 3474
- Egress Specialties and General Contracting14108 E Casey Ln
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
- Evergreen Horizon, LLCP.O. Box 25
- Evergreen Stoneworks2619 East Winger Road
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"
- Flint Focus Construction6459 Circle Dr
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- Flint Focus Construction
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- Kravtsov Construction18324 E Riverway Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Kravtsov Construction
- Nate's Rock Art114 W 27th Ave
- NorthWest Excavating1169 E Butte Ave
- Northwest Masonry7412 W. Cree Ct.
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC11315 E MONTGOMERY DR
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- Nate's Rock Art
- Valley Chimney Repair and Cleaning10405 E Augusta Ave
- Valley Chimney Repair and Cleaning