Step up your entryway with some fresh new concrete steps. If you're an experienced DIYer, our step-by-step guide will show you how to build your own.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Spokane Valley, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Spokane Valley
- Milestone Masonry ProVery responsive, came when they said they would, did the work quickly and mindful of not damaging anything in and around my home. Very happy with the work and the finished product! Would absolutely use again and highly recommend! Thank you!
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Archetype Masonry, IncOne of the reasons I chose Archetype Masonry was the high marks from multiple consumers on Angies's List. I was not disappointed. Jeff was fantastic! He was very hard working, professional and helped up finish a project before a deadline. We hope to hire him again in the future.
- Beck's Chimney SweepHe was the part of the home inspection, so he took care of the issue promptly and provided all the necessary paper works to prove to the home buyer that it has been taken care off. I thought that he did a nice job and I that assisted me in selling my home.
- Archetype Masonry, IncCommunication/Responsiveness: All of our initial communication was by e-mail and then we had a few phone conversations. Jeff was very responsive in all. When the raincap was delayed from the manufacturer, Jeff kept me informed and was very apologetic (even though I totally understood that it wasn't his fault.) I asked for references and talked to those folks and went and saw the work he had done before signing a contract with him. Everyone was very pleased with his work. Jeff explained everything about our chimney problem and why it was the way it was. Our house was built in 1941 and they used lime and sand (no cement) to lay the brickwork. He also explained how what he was doing would make the chimney work better and last longer. He is VERY knowledgeable about what he does and is happy to share that knowledge. Punctuality: Jeff showed up when he said he would and if there were going to be any delays, he called. Work Quality: Our 72-year-old chimney looks new! Need I say more? Professionalism: Jeff (and his helper) set up and cleaned up everything. They were totally professional in all they did
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe appreciated Jeff's prompt response to our request for a bid to do the work. From start to finish he thoroughly explained each step in the process to make sure that this was what we wanted done. He is very knowlegeable and helpful and a great craftsman. Very courteous and cleaned up the work site each day. The new entry porch looks fantastic. I would not hesitate referring this company to anyone who has a masonry need
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe work was done in a timely and professional manner. The finished work mached well with the existing brick work on the house.
- Archetype Masonry, IncHe did a really good job! He was friendly, cleaned up after himself, and helped out extra when needed. I was very pleased overall.
- Archetype Masonry, Inc1. Get more then two estimates. I got three and was astounded at the price different and professionalism of the contractors. 2. Do not be hurried by the contractor. 3. Observe the inspection. The contractor should thoroughly inspect the project, take pictures and then go over the work that is to be performed and make suggestions. 4. There should be no question in your mind as to what is going to be done. If there is a possibility of an extra expense for discovered problems that should be covered between you and the contractor before work begins
Last update on January 26, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Spokane Valley
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
You plan to mix brick and stone on your home’s exterior, but you don’t want the materials to clash. Read on for tips to achieve a stylish and harmonious facade.
Give your brick the makeover it deserves with brick staining. In this guide, get a step-by-step process on how it’s done and the materials you’ll need.
Find masonry contractors in
- Liberty Lake,
- Otis Orchards,
- Newman Lake,
- Post Falls,
- Airway Heights,
- Four Lakes,
- Nine Mile Falls,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Deer Park,
- Hayden Lake,
masonry contractors in Spokane Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C&R FLOORPO BOX 146
Hayden, Idaho 83854
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Copper Creek LandscapingPO Box 568
Mead, Washington 99021
- Covington Construction & Restoration Builders Inc14415 E Sprague Ave Ste 4
Spokane, Washington 99216
- Creative Touch Masonry401 NE Dewatto Rd
Tahuya, Washington 98588
- Crown Home Services3451 W Industrial Lp #7
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- C&R FLOOR
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- Mr Chimney Inc1807 W Jackson Ave
Spokane, Washington 99205
- Mr Chimney Inc
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC11315 E MONTGOMERY DR
Spokane, Washington 99206
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC
- Troy's Spokane Chimney1221 N Freya St
Spokane, Washington 99202
- Troy's Spokane Chimney
- Valley Chimney Repair and Cleaning10405 E Augusta Ave
Spokane, Washington 99206
- Valley Chimney Repair and Cleaning