Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Athol, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Athol
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe originally started this project ourselves and discovered it was harder than it looked! So we called Jeff for advice and an estimate, and we are so glad we did! He offered to touch up and correct some issues with our work while teaching us a bit about laying brick. It was immediately obvious that he enjoyed his work and took pride in doing a good job. We hired him at a very reasonable rate to finish, and although he was working on another job during the day, he came over and worked on our project over several evenings until it was completed. At all stages in the process he described what he was doing and overall did a fantastic job. He always made sure to include you in the process so he could address any concerns or changes you may have along the way! He stands behind his work 100%, and will do whatever it takes to make it right for you! Artisans like Jeff are hard to find. You won't be disappointed! Overall, we wish we had more brick projects so that we could hire him again! Thanks again Jeff
- Archetype Masonry, IncThere were several bricks that had come loose on the front of our porch. I contacted Jeff and he called me back promptly to set up a time to do the work. He did a very nice job replacing the bricks and also repaired a larger area around the damage to make sure that there would be no problems in the future. This is the second time I have used Archetype Masonry (see June 24, 2011 review) and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an honest, friendly and professional mason
- Archetype Masonry, IncWithin a few days of contacting him, Jeff came out to give us a bid on our job. He directed us to a website where we could view the different brick types for our wall, and itemized our bid to these preferences. Once we had made our selection, he had the bricks delivered to our house and he got to work right away. In only a couple of days, Jeff had the retaining wall complete. At no extra cost, he came in and did some finishing touches with the landscaping to make the finished product look really great. He was even kind enough to leave the delivery pallets with me (at his own cost), knowing I wanted to use them to build a compost bin! We had some bricks left over, and he gave us free advice on how to use them to construct a fire pit. At the same time he was working on the retaining wall, he had another mason come build the mailbox. Jeff made sure every detail of the mail box was how we wanted, being careful to meld its style with some existing brick column light posts. Once the mail box was complete, he cleaned and sealed the unit, in addition to sealing the two older light post units at no extra cost. We couldn't be happier with our new mail box and retaining wall. I plan to hire Jeff for any future masonry needs
Masonry Contractors in Athol
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:We accept all forms of payment including credit cards! Our team specializes in •Hardwood Floors •LVP (Vinyl Plank Floors) •Laminate Floors •Custom Tile Work •Custom Staircases •Bathroom Remodels We are a family owned and operated business. We are committed to maintaining our outstanding reputation by treating our customers like family. We focus on ensuring every customer has a genuine and personal experience to compliment our outstanding craftsmanship and quality of work. Contact us toda..Recent Review:The service was excellent. They were phenomenal. They were efficient, clean and they make sure that everything was okay.Sandra B.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:This was the easiest contracting I think I have ever done. Mike was fast, efficient, and very nice. The job was done within a few days of my calling, other companies were more expensive and had 2 weeks before getting out to my home. I would recommend Black's with a 5 star rating. Will be calling again for all my chimney needs... Mike also told me if I called in the spring to get the sweeping done, I would save even more money.... so helpful. Great company to work withbarbara r.
- Business Description:We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job chargeRecent Review:It was absolutely excellent. They were fast, efficient, and clean. They cleaned up nicely. They were prompt.Frank H.
- Recent Review:The installation was completed as scheduled. They guaranteed the work for a year. We had a problem with a leak under the sink and they sent a crew out that day to fix it. We had the same problem again and again they sent a crew out the same day. They made an adjustment to the way the pipe coming from the garbage disposal connected to the pipe leading to the drain and we have had no problem since. They were always very helpful, courteous and professionalKathryn F.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:Unable to get to me until end of the mouthRobert Craig P.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that is family owned and operated since 1986. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Washington North Idaho & Montana (BBB). We are members of the Spokane Home Builders Association (SHBA) and Roofing Contractors Association of Washington (RCAW). We are certified applicators and installers of United Coatings and KM Coatings Mfg. elastomeric roof coatings. We are preferred contractors and installers for Pabco Roofing Products. ..Recent Review:After the windstorms we called Alpine for an estimate for repair to our deck and gutters that had been damaged when a tree fell on it. The rep that came out was very lackadaisical and had little to no interest in the process, but said that he'd get back to us with an estimate. I followed up with a phone call a week later and was told that ours was a special case and had to be "discussed with the boss" and he would get back to us in a day or two. A week later I still hadn't heard back from him, called and left a message and still haven't heard back (yet another week and a half has passed as I write this). Highly unprofessional. <br /Rachel B.
- Business Description:Small local business providing masonry services. Owner has over 30 years of experience in the masonry field.
- Business Description:Residential Masonry Solutions Licensed & BondedRecent Review:We were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype MasonryAnne R.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated construction company with 35+ years experience. We have the size and experience to build multi millions dollar projects, yet small enough to do any job available! You will always deal directly with the owners and not be run around by foreman and project managers. We have a quality resume of shopping centers, restaurants, houses and room additions. We do it all-- general contracting, framing, dirt work, you name it and we can do it
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Spirit Lake
- Hayden Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Post Falls
- Priest River
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Clark Fork
- Liberty Lake
masonry contractors in Athol
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirt Hunters3320 N. Radiant Star
Post Falls, Idaho
- Dirt Hunters
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- Herreid Construction Co5520 SE Powell Valley Rd
- Herreid Construction Co
- J & J Plumbing & Heating3515 N Beige St
- J & J Plumbing & Heating
- Kravtsov Construction18324 E Riverway Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Kravtsov Construction
- L&L Home Services Llc
- L&L Home Services Llc
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Transitechs- General contractors