Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Post Falls, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Post Falls
- Precision Door ServiceService went great! Corey the inspector and Aaron the installer were very polite and professional, and you could tell they knew what they were doing! Even Leslie the receptionist was the same way! Very pleased with all interactions and the job preformed! Thank you!
- L & S Garage Door ServicesI recommended L&S for my parents based on their reviews on AL and they were VERY happy with their service. Since then, my parents recommended L&S to my niece. The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and the pricing was better than the company with the most reviews. The installer did a great job and my dad mentioned how he cleaned up the old wires and neatly bundled the new wiring. Very professional
- Elite Construction & RemodelingLiving in a neighborhood where the parking space is very limited, we decided to inquire about a three car garage build in our backyard from Elite. Sergey gave us a fair quote and got us squeezed into his booked up schedule. The only difficult part of the whole project was the waiting to get started! We now have a spacious three-car garage that we also use for storage. Thanks to the whole crew, we'll never have to park a block away again
- Same Day Garage DoorsHe was promptly came out , even on short notice and on the weekend. He fix my newly installed garage door. When I had an issue with sensor. And the issue was not to his fault.
- Precision Door ServiceIt went really well. They were very friendly to work with and their work was really great. They were punctual as well, and I would highly recommend them.
- All Season Overhead DoorBryan from All Season Overhead Door called back within minutes of receiving our Angie's List referral. Someone who carefully watches out for his business and customers always impresses. He was willing to schedule the needed repair the very next day and after sharing the details, he diagnosed what he thought might be the issue, and gave me a ballpark price for fixing the problem. He was able to arrive even earlier than planned and called ahead to make sure that was convenient for us. Upon his arrival, he went right to work and completed repairs to solve the problem (which he had correctly diagnosed the evening before) within an hour. He stuck to his bid price and was an absolute professional. We'll gladly use him again if we need to, and we'll happily refer him to our friends and family. Repairs aren't usually something you'd refer to as a pleasure, but in this instance it absolutely was. Professional results at a totally fair price, and on top of it, he's a really nice guy. How can you go wrong
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneExcellent job, arrived when he said he would and finished in about 2 hours. He retensioned the springs, lunricated, installed new opener, and now door works flawless.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneTheir price was cheaper than the other quotes we received and their product was superior! The representative/sales person was always available for questions and the installers were professional, courteous and did a great job.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneTechnician arrived promptly and was very knowledgeable. Garage door was working again in less than 45 minutes.
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'AleneThey did a good job. I used a coupon that was on Angie's List and got a discount. It was like $30 off.
Garage Door Companies in Post Falls
- Business Description:We at Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene are commited to giving you the best quality products and service in the garage door industry. All of our people are employees of the company we use no subcontractors. Mention Angie's List and get 10% off your next service callRecent Review:Very professional and showed up right on time (at the very beginning of the service window). The tech was very knowledgeable and explained exactly what needed to be done. The part had to be special ordered but it turned out to be no problem. I was very pleasantly surprised that the final bill was quite a bit less than I expected and the door was restored to perfect working conditionDoug T.
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:We have hired Elite Construction & Remodeling several times for projects at our home and we'll keep doing it based off of Sergei and his crew's craftsmanship and professionalism. The projects have ranged from small to big and each one is done with care and in a timely manner. Our most recent collaboration with Elite was for our kitchen remodel and the process was smooth and the end product is outstanding. It looks smashing! The team did a great job keeping us updated on the timeline, how the work was coming along and arrived consistently each day when they said they would show up. As the kitchen remodel wrapped up, we told them that it would just be a matter of time until we find something else for them to do and we'd give them a call. I'm glad we found Elite to help us improve our homeJessie L.
- Business Description:We Fix Garage Doors Right! Whether you need repair work or a new garage door we’ll complete your job quickly and professionally. Learn why we are your best choice in the Seattle area for garage door and garage door opener repair, service and sales. When you select Precision Garage Door Service of Seattle you can expect: • Selection – You have a wide selection of products to fit your needs. • Experience – Garage door installation and repair is all we do. • Professionalism – Precision Garage..Recent Review:Timely response. Called as promised before heading to house with an accurate ETA. More work was required than originally anticipated. He was prepared with parts to complete the job without a return. Much appreciated. Technician was very professional and not pushy about purchasing the most expensive unit - just gave the facts about each choice. I would definitely recommend their servicesJayne E.
- Business Description:Garage door repairs, garage door installations, and garage-door opener repairs. Local and family owned. Licensed/Insured. Award-winning Customer Service. Spokane: (509) 300-1119Recent Review:Will, responded to me very promptly, and got me on his schedule quickly. He did a great job, and cleaned up well. We love our new garage door, its so quite. And the new motion detector lights on the door opener really light up our large garage. The option to program our door to close by our chosen minutes (if we forget) is really great, no more worrying about, did I close the garage door. His price was much better than the other 3 bids I got, and beat out one other bid by almost 2/3's. We would definitely recommend him and use him againRuth M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Spokane Overhead Door was founded in 1992 in Spokane, Washington, however, our family has been in the garage door business for almost 35 years. Our business specializes in both commercial and residential overhead door sales, installation and repair. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality garage doors and service at affordable prices. We carry all models of high-quality Clopay® Doors, as well as LiftMaster® electric operators. Whether it is a large commercial installation, or a ga..Recent Review:We called for service on 11/5/13 and project was completed on 11/6/13 by 11:00a.m. Daryl, the Service Manager replaced both Springs, lubricated the bearings, rollers etc. and added some washers and tightened up one bracket. We were totally pleased with his service and pleasant personality. <br /Jacqueline K.
- Business Description:Smart Finishes employs on average 12-20 experienced painters. Smart Finishes only uses reputable and fully licensed/bonded subcontractors. Most of our remodel work is performed in-house. Smart Finishes trade associations are the PDCA (Paint and Decorating Contractors of America),NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) and SHBA (Spokane Home Builders Association). References supplied upon requestRecent Review:I can't quite remember is that Mr. Andre Miesch that owner? Yes, it went very well. He did a good job. He was there and price it right and it went well and he did work fast. They were good. Yes, he did have a son. The owner dealt with it primarily and they were very good. There were some like some issues that came up while we were working on it and they were able to resolve them and get the work right and it was well done. It took than I expected because of bigger job than I am expecting. The price is reasonableKasey C.
- Recent Review:GDS, James, gave me a bid that was hundreds of dollars less than the competitors. he had a great selection and took a lot of time going over them with me. He showed up on time, worked hard and did a great job of installation. It door works fine, is insulated (I heat my garage) and it seals up very well. He left a clean work area and a finished product. I would recommend him to anyone, I would also use him again but I have only one single car garage. Thanks, James! <br /Gregory B.
- Business Description:Complete Garage Door Service was established in 2009 and quickly grew in popularity due to our honesty and ethics in comparison to big name competitors. Though our name was built on a foundation of residential garage door repair we have since established a secure position installing and servicing commercial and high-end custom doors in North Idaho at prices larger companies simply cannot compete with. Complete Garage Door Service is committed to further expanding our reach while building loca..Recent Review:They installed all three doors just fine. However, once they were installed we realized they were not insulated and we had wanted insulated doors. (I don't know if the mix-up was due to miscommunication by husband or them.) Nathan very agreeably apologized for the confusion and said he could come the next week with insulation panels to add to the doors - which would make them the equivalent of pre-insulated doors - which he did. He was very thorough about checking the tracking on the doors to make sure they would open and shut as they should. He even turned his truck around 5 minutes after he left and returned to tweak one of the doors when I gave him a call because one of them was acting a little funny. <br /> We have three new doors that look and work great. <br /> Getting a keypad to work for all three doors was problematic. Each of our doors has a different vintage of motor - so the same keypad will not necessarily work with all of the doors. After two visits and some trial and error Nathan set us up with two separate keypads - that will open two of the three doors. However, he couldn't find one that would work for all three. He charged us for one keypad (at $60) rather than two. But, now one of the doors still didn't have a keypad, which was a little annoying. <br /> After the fact, I went online and (after a fair amount of reading) I was able to find a keypad (for $30) that will work for all three, despite the different model numbers and ages. So, I will be putting that up and programming it for all three doors. <br /> Overall, Nathan did a good job. He was a really nice guy and came back several times to make sure we got everything we wanted. In the end, I'd give him a B+ just because of the keypad thing. If he had gone the extra mile as the "expert" and done the same reading I did and found the keypad that Did work for all three doors, then he'd get a solid A. But, because I ended up doing the research to find the keypad (and paying another $30 for a third keypad, when one could have worked) I gotta take it down to a B+. <br /> Still, he's a very nice contractor to work with and when we needed to add on the insulation, he was very good natured about it and has a great attitude. <br /> <br /Jennifer S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Post Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
Veradale, Washington 99037
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene420 E 5th Ave
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Overhead Door Company Spokane-Coeur d'Alene
- Precision Door Service411 N Eastern Rd Ste A
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Precision Door Service
- Sasquatch Builders LLC414 S Dollar St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83814
- Smart Finishes5125 E Railroad Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington 99212
- Spokane Home Cleaning Svcs17010 E 4th St.
Veradale, Washington 99037
- Spokane Overhead Door Co3820 E Dalke Ave
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Stockings Quality DoorsP.O. Box 102
Sprague, Washington 99032
- Sasquatch Builders LLC
- Transitechs- General contractors2610 N Van Marter Drive Ste 3
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Transitechs- General contractors
- White Knight Home Repair LLC9116 E SPRAGUE AVE # 500
Spokane, Washington 99206
- White Knight Home Repair LLC