Whether you’re looking to replace your chain link fence or just want it gone, find out how to remove a chain link fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Post Falls, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Post Falls
- Angler FencingThank you! Your guys did an OUTSTANDING JOB! They really went above and beyond creating custom gates and installing the fence. They were on time, knowledgeable and creative when it came to overcoming the challenges of our specific families needs and landscape. 😊
- Bulldog Fence IncKen and his partner were excellent and were exactly on time. They finished the job faster and more efficiently than anyone else has done. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Brothers Keeper CarpentryBrothers keeper carpentry is our go to company for every household fix or update. They are extremely honest and fair, hardworking, and very polite and considerate. If something needs to be corrected or changed they don’t hesitate to make a change. They do beautiful work. We could not recommend this company enough
- Brothers Keeper CarpentryNoah and his team were professional, organized, and worked swiftly. They got the job done beyond my expectations. My husband and I will definitely use Brothers Keeper for our future projects!
- Elite Construction & RemodelingWe just completed our 2nd large remodel project with Elite Contruction which turned out fabulous. This was almost a complete renovation on a 1929 house, taking out walls, replacing all windows, adding egress windows, complete remodel of kitchen and laundry room, rewiring, adding 2 bedrooms, decks, building a fence + much more. Sergey and the Elite team did a fabulous job on all of it! The 91 year old floors were patched, refinished and looked brand new! We appreciated Sergey’s ideas and suggestions, for example, the front concrete stairs were disintegrated and closed off as so hazardous. When discussing the stair replacement, Sergey suggested to not do this rather close off as there were 2 other entrances, instead creating a deck off the front entrance. This created value and a great space for our beautiful house! Thanks to the Elite Team we beautifully updated our 1929 home
- Simon's Construction ServicesOur yard is transformed! The new fence and deck look wonderful. The front porch floor on our 1923 home fits the historic look of the home and is much more structurally sound. Simon and his crew were very flexible with our wonky schedule and very accommodating to design changes on the fence. Simon worked with us to find just the right materials for the deck and porch so that they fit the style of our house. We couldn't be more pleased with the finished product
- Simon's Construction ServicesThis is the second time I have had SCS Contracting out to do a job for me. The first time was a remodel of my duplex, we had walls moved, new counter tops, new kitchen appliances installed, doors expanded, and a total bathroom remodel. Simon and his crew were absolutely terrific in speed, quality, and craftmanship in the build out of the duplex. Simon is very responsive to any and all requests made and is very upfront and reasonable on cost of any additional requests. This time I had a second deck built on the other side of the duplex and I had the privacy fence between the two units rebuilt as well. I am also having Simon and his crew move and re-install my kitchen appliances in the other side of the duplex. Simon and his crew have been just the same as the first time with speed, quality, and craftmanship being absolutely terrific. I have enjoyed having Simon and his crew do the work I needed and will continue to use them as more jobs come up. I have referred Simon and his crew to my mother in law as well, she was looking for someone to do some construction work on her house, and with the quality Simon and his crew delivers, it was a no-brainer to refer them to her
- B J Enterprises- 509 paintingJerry showed up to look at House/Shed/Fence/Deck to create bid. I knew instantly he would get the job ,but still went through the process of getting 4 other bids. Once you've talked to Jerry you'll know why I liked him, he's personable, knows his stuff and is just a straight up guy who knows his job and knows it VERY well!!! Jerry got the job, all delays were of my own doing (waiting for door installer to finish work). As soon as I told Jerry that the work was done and the house was ready 'BOOM' he showed up... He started by power washing EVERYTHING, house/shed/deck/fence and then back after 2 days to do all the work. Cleanup and inspection went smooth and hassle free... Well all I have to say is AMAZING work and AMAZING workers!!! Jerry is simply the best, and I mean "BEST!" Not only inexpensive and fast, but simply the BEST!!! So go ahead, get a bunch a bids and then get one from Jerry at BJ Enterprises, you'll see what I'm talking about the instant you meet him... 'nuff said, R
- ZHRAWESOME! He did an excellent job, went above and beyond and was on time, reliable, and honest. Couldn't ask for a better experience!! I have more projects that I plan to have him work on. Glad I took a chance.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingEach and every time they come, it puts a smile on my face. They are all such hard workers and always make sure that I am satisfied. I am so happy that I finally found a crew that I can count on.
Last update on May 17, 2022
Fence Contractors in Post Falls, ID
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
What are you looking for in a fence—durability, a long life span, customization? Consider these differences between wood vs. vinyl fences.
You don’t need a pro to install estate-style fencing around your property. Use this guide to learn how to install a wrought iron fence on your own to save money.
Find fence companies in
- Newman Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Otis Orchards,
- Hayden Lake,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
- Spirit Lake,
Fence Companies in Post Falls, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Idaho Fence2430 W SELTICE WAY
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Idaho Fence
- 3 Sons RenovationPO Box 602
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- 3 Sons Renovation
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
Spokane, Washington 99218
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
Kent, Washington 98031
- ALL, LLC12402 N Division St #193
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
Spokane, Washington 99223
- AMERICAN FENCE COPO Box 1464
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Angler Fencing1703 E 15th
Spokane, Washington 99203
- Arrow Contracting Service IncPO Box 11996
Spokane, Washington 99211
- Alderwood Landscaping
- Jasper and SonsPO Box 9373
Spokane, Washington 99209
- Jasper and Sons
- Moran Fence Inc707 N Freya St
Spokane, Washington 99202
- Moran Fence Inc
- Ornamental Gate & Fence11901 E Midway Rd
Mead, Washington 99021
- Ornamental Gate & Fence
- Pacific Garden Design1508 S Chestnut St
Spokane, Washington 99224
- Pacific Garden Design
- T S A Construction LLC1214 E Dalke
Spokane, Washington 99208
- T S A Construction LLC
- USI Custom Outdoor Living10605 SE 240th St #102
Kent, Washington 98031
- USI Custom Outdoor Living
- White Knight Home Repair LLC9116 E SPRAGUE AVE # 500
Spokane, Washington 99206
- White Knight Home Repair LLC
- Ziegwied Construction3923 E Woolard Ct
Colbert, Washington 99005
- Ziegwied Construction
Fencing contractors that service Post Falls
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.