Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Cocolalla, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Cocolalla
- Changing SeasonsI got three total different bids and decided on this company. There professionalism is A quality and I would use them again.
- Blacks Chimney and FireplaceThe owner, Sean, was prompt regarding the initial assessment visit and price estimate. Two men (JT and Matt) were sent out to do this work. Took approximately 3 days to complete (a total of about 15 hours). They were very professional and communicated well regarding the work needing to be done as they pulled old tile off of the floor and wall to make the necessary and appropriate repair. They were very thoughtful regarding the project, kept the area cleaned up at the end of each work day, and the work completed was of EXCELLENT quality! Highly recommend
- Handyman Services IncRebuilt front and back stairs to the house. Was built over crumbling concrete stairs. They also did not finish the back stairs. After a few weeks the front steps became weak and wobbly. We called them back several times to repair their work. Many times called were not returned. When contact was made, we were told that work would be done soon. Possibly that week or in a couple of days. 2 weeks would go by and no work was done. No phone call was made to contact us as to why they were not there and performed any work. Then a step fell apart on the back stairs, again calls were made to get them over to fix it. Also, again no returned calls and when contact was made, we received the same answer, that they will be there that week or in a couple of days. To no avail. They never showed up and no phone call as to why. As of today 8/24/12 nothing has been done, no work and no contact from them has been made. UPDATE: 1-28-13, still not a a peep from them. Handyman Inc, also goes by the name Handyman Mike out of Pocatello, Idaho
Masonry Contractors in Cocolalla
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call today
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:Sean understood my vision and was able to make it a reality. He was attentive to any concern and was quick to fix any problem. <br /> Matt's attention to detail borders on OCD, but it makes for a great foreman who keeps everything running smoothly and ensures the quality of workmanship is as close to perfect as possible. <br /> All of the masons have years and years of experience and it shows. They are true artists with stone and mortar. They were able to create the exact look I was afterted w.
- Business Description:We are partners specializing in custom tile, rock work, mosaics and residential/commercial construction projects.
- Business Description:Small business customizing in Brick,block, stone,glass block,tile, and pavers.25 years experience. Brick veneers on residential, small commercial. Block retaining walls, fences, fire place veneers,kitchen bathroom remodels, and Masonry outbuildings
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (208) 866-4010, (208) 870-9106, (208) 830-4451.Recent Review:1. I was very pleased once we connected on the phone and were able to schedule a date for the work to be done. The technician was prompt, courteous and skilled. He did an excellent job of removing the moldy drywall and patching the wall and ceiling of the closet. He also did a thorough clean up and hauled away the refuse. His work was well worth the money. <br /> 2. On the second interaction I really appreciated the honesty of the person who gave me the estimate on a masonry patch. I felt that he really had my interests in mind rather than just making money on a job. I would go to them without question if the need arises for me to do additional work on that wall. His suggestion of installing a gutter has been taken and I am waiting to see if that solves my problem. <br /Linda F.
- Business Description:We do employ subcontractors for several areas of construction. Being a father/son business allows us to remain in control of quality workmanship. Structured to meet your needs, we can work on an hourly basis or can bid the entire job at your requestRecent Review:It was great. He is a family-man and took care of us every step of the way. Chic is trustworthy and loyal. He stayed calm, was easy to work with and held the respect of the subs he hired. There were numerous changes and set-backs in our project and not a one phased Chic. We would have lost our house had it not been for him. We now live in our 5200 sqaure foot dream home in the heart of Powell, OH. It is a unique, one of a kind home that he was able to help us see come to life. Bravo......well doneAmanda M.
- Business Description:We offer Same As Cash Financing for up to 18 months - must be mentioned at time of call. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a Mastic Elite Contractor and the Preferred James Hardie Re-modeler
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Construction- General Construction Specialty in Industrial Roof Coatings and Mill Structure PaintingRecent Review:This is the third time we have used this contractor in 15 years. We live high in the mountains and the winters are very h****** the houses, lots of snow. Jack and his crew are very professional. Keeps a clean worksite, uses good materials, sets a time for the work and keeps to the schedule. Calls in advance to insure all is o.k., communication is great. Know what they are going to do and when it going to be done. I highly recommend this vendor. <br /Roberta P.
- Business Description:We Offer A Wide Range of constructing services specializing in new construction and remodeling. Give us a call today we would be happy to help with your building needs
- Business Description:We, at NW General pride ourselves in providing a quality service to complete a job done right, swiftly, and beautifully. We employ a very knowledgeable staff and work hard to meet every aspect of your building needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Cocolalla
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ashlar masonry1001 poplar
- ashlar masonry
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace11837 N Tracey Rd
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Fackrell Masonry448 W Hwy 39
- Fackrell Masonry
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- L&L Home Services Llc
- L&L Home Services Llc
- NW General Construction & Contracting5475 W. Glen Grove-Staley
Deer Park, Washington
- NW General Construction & Contracting
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Renovation by Burbach
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC54 E HIGHWAY 81
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC
- Western Building MaintenancePO Box 9408
- Western Building Maintenance