Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Otis Orchards, WA
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Otis Orchards
- Simon's Construction ServicesSimon was very professional! From fist conversation to completed project everything went smoothly, competently and very quickly. None of the problems one hears about some contractors. His workers were also very skilled and efficient. The work area was left spotless. All things considered a good experience
- Simon's Construction ServicesHis name is Simon and he is really good. His design was better than mine. He is honest and hardworking and never stops. He has a lot of integrity and will replace anything that he has done wrong. He is really eager to please. He is a general contractor and has workers that do everything you need done. He is really good at putting up cabinets and redoing the kitchen. I like our kitchen and it looks beautiful. He did a great job. It is really hard when you are working with an existing kitchen because you are working with existing imperfect walls and ceilings that aren't leveled but he did a wonderful job. I think that his price is reasonable but not cheap, and that is because it is of high quality. He was here within two days of my calling to make the bid. He was here early for both jobs to make the bid. You have to wait until he is ready to do it if he is doing a bunch of other jobs but he usually gets somebody out really quick. He will get somebody out to do the labor work that he won’t be doing, and he always introduces them to you. He brings them to you personally for the introduction. He will not allow them inside the house unless you need something
- Mr Chimney IncThe team that showed up was prompt and extremely professional . They completed the work as required and took the time to show and explain to me the issue(s) with my chimney. They also suggested several solutions to the problems observed and provided an estimate on the spot for one possible fix.
- Archetype Masonry, IncWe were very pleased with the work done on the chimney and the retaining wall at our lake cabin in North Idaho. Jeff and his crew were a pleasure to work with and didn't mind driving out there. Jeff met with us at our cabin on a Sunday to give us a bid to accommodate our schedules. He explained everything they were going to do and even contacted the roofing supplier before putting weight on our new metal roof. They were punctual and very efficient. We highly recommend Archetype Masonry
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!!
- Archetype Masonry, IncThe new light column looks great. The brick was matched and the workmanship was excellent. Jeff came and bid the job quickly and once I decided to do it, he came out and did the work right away. Cannot be more pleased.
- Archetype Masonry, IncI could not have been more pleased with the quality and care that was taken to give us a quality job. The chimney looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Archetype Masonry, IncJeff and the team did terrific work. I believe he quoted very fairly, fixed fee, and added a number of quality extras that one would not expect ordinarily. Class effort through and through.
- Archetype Masonry, IncMr. Rodvold/s references were excellent and there were a lot of them, he had an easy-going manner, yet professional, and his bid was better than competitive, so I picked him for the job. I wasn't present for the project work itself. Mr. Rodvold had finished the project, cleaned up the work area and was gone before I returned from my business trip. The craftsmanship appeared to be excellent and other than the work itself, there was no indication that he'd been there at all (I mean this as a complement). My first response was one of disappointment though, because I was under the belief that he was going to reconstruct the chimney top as it had been before, which had been three layers of corbeling, matching the style of the rest of the house. However, he'd only done one layer. When I discussed this with him, he explained to me that in his professional opinion, the original structuring was part of the reason for the advanced and early mortar decay, that in effect, the layering reduced the bonding area, and had weakened in a much shorter time than expected. I asked him to write up the explanation he gave me. It's as follows: Rational for change of brick bond detail pertaining to chimney restoration project.Contractor felt the original brick bond detail was part of the reason for the deterioration based on a couple of key factors. Top three portions of brick detail were stacked bond not tied into each other structurally allowing for long vertical cracking of mortar joints, separating brick causing even more deterioration creating a falling hazard. Concrete crown wash was poured inside top course of original brick without pitch for continuous watershed allowing water to pool, freeze, then expand causing even more deterioration of brick and mortar.4 inch vent pipe inside top 2 foot of chimney was not attached to base pipe, leaving a gap allowing moisture to build up inside the chimney then freezing causing deterioration of brick and mortar. Contractor rectified by reattaching top of cap to base allowing proper ventilation.By changing brick bond detail the structural integrity was restored back into the chimney top. Using Kord brick via running bond pattern tied brick courses together. Running bond has traditionally been a stronger bond, preventing long vertical cracking and horizontal joint separation.Contractor stands by brick bond detail 100%. He'd also formed in a concrete crown and installed a drip ledge. I stand by Mr. Rodvold's explanation and am fully satisfied with the job
- Archetype Masonry, IncAfter contacting Jeff he was very prompt to stop by and look at the project. Later that night I had a formal bid in my email. Jeff was very upfront about timing and what the scope of work would be. Jeff and team did a fantastic job start to finish and never once left the job site a mess. I would highly recommend Jeff for any masonry work
Masonry Contractors in Otis Orchards
- Business Description:Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call today
- Business Description:We accept all forms of payment including credit cards! Our team specializes in •Hardwood Floors •LVP (Vinyl Plank Floors) •Laminate Floors •Custom Tile Work •Custom Staircases •Bathroom Remodels We are a family owned and operated business. We are committed to maintaining our outstanding reputation by treating our customers like family. We focus on ensuring every customer has a genuine and personal experience to compliment our outstanding craftsmanship and quality of work. Contact us toda..Recent Review:Alex did a beautiful job installing hardwood at my home. He is very knowledgeable, skilled, and pays attention to every little detail. I’m very impressed with how my floors look, I highly recommend him!Rebeka M.
- Recent Review:I have built 3 houses in the past, so am comfortable acting as a contractor. J & J was very responsive to my questions and input. They installed the tiniest sink in the world for me because of the small size of my one bathroom and used PVC piping. It was not aesthetically pleasing, so I did some research and informed Justin that we could do better. I ordered the metal parts, he had to remove some of the wall. Both of us were very pleased with the end result. Josh did a great job installing my appliances and gave me a break when he had to take the refrigerator apart to get it through the kitchen door. I also had Justin install the Nuvo water systemMargaret H.
- Business Description:All services provided by in house, long term employees who care more about doing your job correctly than rushing it. Billing plans, 3rd party billing, escrow etc all available for your convience.Recent Review:Sean understood my vision and was able to make it a reality. He was attentive to any concern and was quick to fix any problem. <br /> Matt's attention to detail borders on OCD, but it makes for a great foreman who keeps everything running smoothly and ensures the quality of workmanship is as close to perfect as possible. <br /> All of the masons have years and years of experience and it shows. They are true artists with stone and mortar. They were able to create the exact look I was afterted w.
- Business Description:We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job chargeRecent Review:He came out with an estimate and arrived on time. Quoted a fair price. After a friend ending up doing the installment for free. This contractor still went and pick up out materials and deliver it to our home at no charge. As promise when he gave us the original quote. He was very kindliz a.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling Contractor. We specialize in Kitchen/Bathrooms/Basements and Decks. We are competitive in price because we have low overhead, and our quality level is high because we only use very experienced craftsmen. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member. Additional DBA - SCS Contracting IncRecent Review:Simon, Heather and all contractors did an excellent job in completing the whole house upgrade. Considering most of the consultations and interactions were done remotely (we were still in California and the new house was in Washington) the job went smoothly and we are extremely happy with the outcome. A big thank you to Simon and company for a job well doneCraig C.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers: Colville 509-684-5100; Couer d'alene, ID 208-665-1876.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were real good. They provided good service and were nice people. They cleaned up when they were done. They are not the cheapest guys around but it is worth what they are doing. I have been using them for years. They always show up when they say they will. We will have them out soonKurt K.
- Business Description:We are licensed, bonded, and insured contractors licensed in Washington and Idaho. We offer a variety of services including: chimney cleaning and inspection, chimney rebuilding and repair, wood, pellet, and gas stove sales and installations, as well as all forms of masonry including fireplace construction and cultured stone refacing. A full-service, family owned and operated company, Mr Chimney makes customer satisfaction our top priority, every day,f or every project. When it comes to chimne..Recent Review:They were on-time and very efficient in their work. No work was needed at this time but I asked for an estimate for service anyway. They happily provided it for future reference. The estimate was freeGERALD E.
- Business Description:Residential Masonry Solutions Licensed & BondedRecent Review:Jeff was not just professional, but friendly and did an amazing job for me! He doesn't normally do concrete work, however since what I had was very small, he assisted me with the fix! You bet I would recommend him to others!Jen S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Otis Orchards
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace11837 N Tracey Rd
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Blacks Chimney and Fireplace
- Dobson Chimney & Masonry12402 N Division St PMB 353
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Dobson Chimney & Masonry
- Flint Focus Construction6459 Circle Dr
Nine Mile Falls, Washington 99026
- Flint Focus Construction
- Granite and Kitchens For Less5704 E. Sprague
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Granite and Kitchens For Less
- Mr Chimney Inc1807 W Jackson Ave
Spokane, Washington 99205
- Mr Chimney Inc
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC11315 E MONTGOMERY DR
Spokane, Washington 99206
- NORTHWEST TRENDS-SPOKANE INC
- Simon's Construction Services314 W Westview Ave
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Simon's Construction Services
- Valley Chimney Repair and Cleaning10405 E Augusta Ave
Spokane, Washington 99206
- Valley Chimney Repair and Cleaning