Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Payette, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Payette
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJessy and his staff were on time, friendly and did a great job on my flooring. He is very professional and always responsive. I cannot wait to have him back to do more upgrades to my home.
- Travers TileI would gladly hire this company again! The work was done promptly, professionally, and with almost no wasted material. They took special care to protect the surrounding hall and entryways.
- east idaho hardwood floorsit went very well, they installed my vinyl plank flooring and installed the window, door and base trim. the work was done in a timely and professional manner
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCMike and V were excellent to have work in our home. A true Class Act. I wish we had more projects, we would hire them again.
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
- J & J ConstructionJerry Stuart was very responsive and provided help immediately for the project. Working around a home owner's project is difficult at best, but as I completed my part of the project Jerry had his contractors on site within days. The tile installers J&J sent were perfectionists and the wall tiling was finished ahead of estimated time and the completed job looked much better than originally designed. The tile installers were friendly and meticulous resulting in a job well beyond our expectations. I cannot recommend J&J more highly for any bathroom construction or remodel
Flooring Contractors in Payette
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:We are a general remodeling business. Residential and commercial. From kitchens, bathrooms, windows, and doors, to flooring, carpet, tile,and more, we can do it all! We are a family owned business with experience dating back to 1965. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They arrived on time and did a great job on the install.Melody G.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home.Recent Review:Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank youJohn B.
- Business Description:We specialize in general remodeling and construction, with collectively 25 years of experience in the industry. We offer quality services at fair and competitive prices. We strive to achieve each client's desired needs and wants, while maintaining the highest standard of professionalismRecent Review:The service was good. The quality of work was good and they were professional. He did great. Reasonable price.Beau B.
- Business Description:RiseUp Home Improvement is a family owned and operated cosmetic home improvement company. We provide services including painting, flooring, tiling, capentry and other cosmetic interior and exterior improvements. Our company is committed to provide quality work with affordable prices. We turn your vision into reality and we pride ourselves into providing excellent customer serviceRecent Review:Fantastic 5/5 across the board, zero complaints. Highly recommended.Brian Y.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interiorRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this storeMeleah N.
- Recent Review:He was an A+ provider to work with.Tracy S.
- Business Description:Here at home encounters we offer a variety of services anywhere from painting interior and exterior to lvp flooring as well as Home Remodeling we also offer Home Maintenance, handyman work, appliance installation, power washing, wood fencing installation / repair. and all our services come with a free estimatRecent Review:Their service was top-notch, they came in and it was amazing, I haven't had a job done like that ever, they took care all my furnitures and covered evrything and the paint they put on was beautiful, tHeir employees were very nice, one guy who did the jub was so nice his name is Scott, he made sure everything was good and he told me what excatly he's gonna do and also the price so there's no question or anythingPaula Y.
- Business Description:We are a 24/7 Water Damage, Mold and Bio Growth Remediation company serving the Treasure Valley and beyond. We have 12 years combined construction and remodeling experience and have been actively restoring water damage and remediation mold and biogrowth with 1 800 Water Damage of Meridian from August 2015 to February 2017. Call today to schedule your FREE water damage and mold inspectionRecent Review:He's extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with; I'd highly recommend Rhino Restoration.Meg G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America797 S 12TH ST
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America
- Joseph G ServicesPO Box 192
- Joseph G Services
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC788 E 1200 N
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman513 5th St
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman