Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Payette, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Payette
- Travers TileI would gladly hire this company again! The work was done promptly, professionally, and with almost no wasted material. They took special care to protect the surrounding hall and entryways.
- east idaho hardwood floorsit went very well, they installed my vinyl plank flooring and installed the window, door and base trim. the work was done in a timely and professional manner
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done read less
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCMike and V were excellent to have work in our home. A true Class Act. I wish we had more projects, we would hire them again.
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again read less
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way read less
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
- J & J ConstructionJerry Stuart was very responsive and provided help immediately for the project. Working around a home owner's project is difficult at best, but as I completed my part of the project Jerry had his contractors on site within days. The tile installers J&J sent were perfectionists and the wall tiling was finished ahead of estimated time and the completed job looked much better than originally designed. The tile installers were friendly and meticulous resulting in a job well beyond our expectations. I cannot recommend J&J more highly for any bathroom construction or remodel read less
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed read less
Flooring Contractors in Payette
- Recent Review:He was an A+ provider to work with.Tracy S.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for you read lessRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done read lessKelly P.
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for eight years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. I am on time and on budget so please give me a call today read lessRecent Review:He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!bridget M.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interior read lessRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this store read lessMeleah N.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companies read lessRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:We are a general remodeling business. Residential and commercial. From kitchens, bathrooms, windows, and doors, to flooring, carpet, tile,and more, we can do it all! We are a family owned business with experience dating back to 1965. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:They arrived on time and did a great job on the install.Melody G.
- Business Description:RiseUp Home Improvement is a family owned and operated cosmetic home improvement company. We provide services including painting, flooring, tiling, capentry and other cosmetic interior and exterior improvements. Our company is committed to provide quality work with affordable prices. We turn your vision into reality and we pride ourselves into providing excellent customer service read lessRecent Review:We were very, very, pleased with the finished tile and paint work and impressed with their professionalism, great customer service. They were prompt to arrive on the job and if there was any delay for any reason, they called ahead to let us know why and then gave an update on their estimated time of arrival. Would hire again if needed for any future tile installation and/or interior painting for our house read lessRoger B.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home. read lessRecent Review:Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you read lessJohn B.
- Business Description:P.E.A. Construction has proudly brought services to the Treasure Valley since 2003. Our expert craftsmanship and our personal touch will make the finished product dazzle. We understand what is necessary to complete your job. Offering both commercial and residential services, we provide the entire process. We will work with you to ensure the final product matches your individual needs and desires and stays within your budget. We will assist you in understanding different options that will offe.. read lessRecent Review:Smoothly. Pedro, the contractor was very professional, always showed up on time, knew what he was doing, and everything was done well and with the absolute minimum impact on the rest of the house. Every effort was made to keep the work area clean and blocked off. He made every effort to accommodate our time schedule and work around changes we had to make. We will definitely use PEA again for any work that comes up read lessCarole W.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guess read lessTyson S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Find flooring installation in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
flooring installation in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America797 S 12TH ST
- Dillabaugh's Flooring America
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- IOA Construction & Remodeling
- IOA Construction & Remodeling
- Joseph G ServicesPO Box 192
- Joseph G Services
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC788 E 1200 N
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman513 5th St
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman