Millet Remodel and Construction LLC

Idaho
Idaho: General

16463 11th Ave N

Nampa, ID 83687

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

closet design202083687
I framed in a new closet Sheetrocked it textured it painted in trimmed it built shelving installed doors

Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home. ...
New closet build  project

Guest Bathroom Remodel  project
Guest Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202183686

handyman (4)home remodeling (3)interior painting (2)flooring (2)drywall (2)tile installation (1)general contractors (1)

07/02/2021

John B.

Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you.

Description of Work
Remodeled two bathrooms and kitchen

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Thank you so much we enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your new bathrooms and kitchen.

Alexxis A.

It was great! He did a very good job. Our house looks better than ever!

Description of Work
Wall repairs, front door painting, fixed fence post and fixed a joke in closet door

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

Melani R.

Very professional, and did an exceptional job. We had Dustin install tile flooring, some carpet installation, and putting up drywall.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Crystal P.

They are absolutely beautiful!! Dustin is very good what detail!

Description of Work
He built me three cedar chest for my girls for Christmas

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Debi F.

I had hired millet remodel and construction llc to do multiple jobs on my house. I first had Dustin come out and fix my fence and he did a great job looked brand new. The next project I had him do was replace my bathroom and kitchen floor that had water damage. The flooring looked fantastic and he got it done in a timely fashion. He has was neat and cleaned up very well everyday. Then he also completely added a new closet into my office room. His texture work matched the rest of the house and the closet and everything looked exactly like all the other closets in the house. I would recommend him for any job His quality of work is amazing and he is clean and neat and is very respectful. I will use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Bruce C.

His work was good, he was timely, good attention to detail. Pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category contractors,remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Tile Flooring Carpentry Paint Drywall Texture Sheet rock Cabinets install Remodels Sub floor Underlignment

Hard wood floors Carpet