A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Payette, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Payette
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- LawnTechI contacted four providers for bids. One never responded at all. Three of them made appointments and Lawntech was the only one who did as promised and came to give us a bid. I even called the other two again and left messages for them - nothing!!! Justin was wonderful. Our system was even installed weeks earlier than we had expected and the price was exactly as we agreed to. Very professional service and everything works great. Their customer service and responsiveness are the best
- TETON LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERSTeton Landscaping did a great job! They were very professional and did high quality work. They also informed us of some sprinklers that were out of alignment and told us they would come back in the Spring to help us get those fixed before we turn on the sprinklers. We plan to continue to use Teton Landscaping and would highly recommend them to anyone
- Orton IndustriesThey have done work for us few years ago. They took the pump apart at my mum's house, to find out what is wrong with it and if they could fix it. Every year they go in, shut her sprinkler system down so it doesn't freeze and break and then in the spring they go in and make sure it is turned on and that everything is working. They are very friendly and reliable
Irrigation Systems Installers in Payette
- Business Description:Landscape installations. We pride ourselves on serving you with the best service and professional help we can give our community
- Business Description:We have been in business for 4 years and have 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services from Landscape Design, Lawn Care Services, Sprinkler Installs and Repairs, Fertilization, Snow Plowing and many more. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. We Provide professional services at affordable prices. Call us at (208) 996-3302Recent Review:They do a full service lawn and yard work service, landscaping and tree services as well, they also do fertilizing and they regulate almost 10 zones of my yard for the sprinklers. They're top notch, very personable and a great team. I would highly recommend them to othersTom B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Please feel free to text message day or night!Recent Review:We've tried about 10 different landscaping companies and Forest Landscaping is by the far the best we've ever dealt with. They were the fastest, nicest, and most fair-priced out of any. If you want to work with people who definitely are the masters of their craft and serious about their reputation, then you need to book these guys. They worked around our ridiculous schedule and got 3 days worth of work done in 1 day for us. I don't consider myself a lazy person, but I definitely felt like one seeing how much passion and energy they put into their business. They were the talk of the cul-de-sac that day and my neighbors will still stop me and comment on how great of a job they did and how impressive they wereAndy M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handymanJanet O.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:This floor looks amazing! This isn't something that I've seen anyone else in the valley do and I absolutely love it. They guys were so easy to work with and I have a great product for the price. Couldn't be happierShiana V.
- Business Description:A & G Irrigation provides sales, service, and installation of irrigation systems in Jerome, ID and the surrounding areas. We sell and provide a wide variety of repair services on all your pivots, pasture systems, wheel lines, mainlines, pumps, solid set, and hand lines. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as one of the best irrigation companies in the area
- Business Description:We offer wide range of landscaping service to our commercial and residential customers.Recent Review:At this point, the paver work has been completed to our immense satisfaction. This included removing an existing exposed aggregate patio, and building a new paver patio with walkways. (Eventually, we will have lots of stuff done by the same folks and we will try to report on it as it goes along.) Work was done timely, crew was good to work with, and it was apparent that they were focused on doing the best job that they knew how. There was a little bit of a timing conflict between Summerco and another contractor we had working on another phase of the project, but we found Summerco acted professional and reasonable all of the time. The only real minor negative (and this was more my concern than my wife's) was that in early conversations, it didn't always sound that they knew what they were doing, and that everything was new to them. While this was annoying to me in the early phases, it was clear from the work that they performed that they knew their stuff. We have already had compliments from other trade people involved on other phases of the project about the quality of the paver work. We are very pleased. <br /> As near as we could tell from quotes we got from other contractors (which is hard to evaluate, since all of the quotes came in a bit different in format, etc.) Summerco's prices were in line. However, based on discussions with suppliers and others both in and outside of the area, they seemed a little high. So, we've concluded that at this phase of the local market, landscaping contractors are a little on the high side. Not a big problem. <br /Joseph C.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:It went well. The serviceman arrived when he said he would. I was not home when it occurred (my choice), but I was sent a detailed invoice with the services performed. I have been using Gisin for many years without any problem. I had a sprinkler and quot;stuckand quot; once and they were there within the hour. I have had nothing but excellent service. <br /Carole W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Aim High Lawn & Landscape, LLC.1577 Linder Rd
Kuna, Idaho 83634
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- H&E Services
New Plymouth, Idaho 83655
- H&E Services
- Idaho Site Works216 24th Ave S
Nampa, Idaho 83651
- Idaho Site Works
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup