Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Payette, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Payette
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- AAA Framing CorpI had received Isidoro's number from an Angie's List landscaping business I had used and had him out to give me a bid for fencing my front yard. He was able to come out the next day and I gave him a picture of the type of fence I wanted. He promptly got back to me with a bid which was a lot better than another bid I had received. I hired him and he was able to start within a week. He and his brother built a beautiful fence that Isidoro and I designed. There was a lot of decision making to be done at different stages and he and his brother were insightful and helpful. There was great attention to detail and Isidoro also helped me install my iron gate. He is very conscientious and a very nice guy to work with. I am now going to hire him to do some sheetrock repairs in the house and I plan to use him for a few other projects as well. I was initially a bit nervous because Isidoro wasn't on Angie's List so I had no reviews to read but he is there now and I am more than happy to give him an excellent report
- Fence SolutionsI just picked a company out of the phone book and am so glad I picked this one. They gave me the estimate and when there was a slight diffence in the price (in my favor) the adjustment was made. I am happy with the work they did and if I ever need anything done again I will certainly call this company first, would recommend them to anyone
Fencing Contractors in Payette
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Knox roofing & Construction Inc is to provide quality workmanship along with great customer service. With 3 generations of experience behind us we know that the integrity of our staff, high quality materials, and a strong work ethic is key to being a leader in our industry. Serving both residential and commercial clients for new construction, remodel, renovations, and repairs. With continuing to educate ourselves, and our staff we stay on top of some of the newest, and advance ..Recent Review:Called and left name and return number twice. There was never a reply. Looked them up on Idaho secretary of State website. Their first filing was November, 2018. (their website claims over 20 years in service in the area.) They must be on record with the Secretary of States office to legally conduct business in Idaho. They failed to properly file their annual documents in 2019 and lost their credentials. They filed documents to fix their paperwork failure in 2020 and were re-instated. They claim a history in the area, that does not exist. They were unable to follow simple procedures to keep their company in legal standing with the State of Idaho. Be very cautious about companies that are that poorly run, who make claims that are not verifiableAnthony M.
- Business Description:Are you in need of fence repair or a brand new fence put up? I specialize in quality built agricultural/livestock barbwire, barb less wire, no climb fence, high tinsel and woven wire in any terrain. If you have brush and trees that need to be removed before the fence can be installed, no problem I do that too! My name is Terrance Taylor. I have built and repaired many miles of fence while I was a cowboy so I understand the need of a well built fence that will last the test of time. I have..Recent Review:I have horses on a small acreage property. Most of the fencing that was present needed to be replaced. The acreage is on a mountain terrain with very little flat ground and in many places shallow rocky soil. Not the easiest fencing job in the world. Terrance had the expertise and background to install a sturdy fence complete with rock jacks and rock cribs for support that should be in good shape for 50+ years. Terrance returned phone calls quickly, came out and did a detailed estimate and started working immediately after getting all the required materials together. He and his crew worked long hours steadily from start to finish and completed the job in less than a week. From start to finish, Terrance was ready to answer any questions I had and if a problem arose during construction due to some aspect of the terrain and a change needed to be made he discussed the solution with me. Terrance was courteous and professional, has the expertise needed and completed the work described in the contract completely and promptlyJan A.
- Business Description:TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing the Boise community expert services in heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality since 1982. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to service, repair, maintain, and install all top brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality, and related equipment. Additionally, we offer lots of home energy solutions so you can start lowering your heating and cooling expenses. Even better, all of our wo..Recent Review:Mason was on time and everything was in working order. And Mason got Gary out here quickly to talk to us about our water heater to be replaced today and a water softener. And a water heater is to be installed todayLeo M.
- Business Description:We offer handyman services that includes things such as appliance installation, fence repair, door installation or repair, painting, and more!Recent Review:They did a good job. The shed was put together in a good timely manner. It would have taken me days to complete. I’m already planning to have him help with a few more projects.George T.
- Recent Review:He was an A+ provider to work with.Tracy S.
- Business Description:I have 17+ years of carpentry, construction type work experience. I can build a deck, porch, install a fence and much more for you.Recent Review:They did a poor service, they used cheap materials to do the job and very unprofessional.D B.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List <br />Greg H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
fence companies in Payette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Eddie's Floors And More!, LLC3040 SW 3rd Ave
New Plymouth, Idaho
- Eddie's Floors And More!, LLC
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Joseph G ServicesPO Box 192
- Joseph G Services
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow
- Rivers Edge Fence
- Rivers Edge Fence
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
- Western Fence, Inc.