Window Wizard Window & Blind Cleaning

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2009

Window Wizard is Idaho's largest window and blind cleaning service provider. We provide service to both the Treasure Valley and Magic Valley areas and have been in business since 1988. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, quick to respond, and thorough in our execution of your service. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

We are a family owned and operated business. Brandon owner/installer has over 35 years of experience. He started at the age of 12 working for his fathers construction business building homes in Eastern Idaho. As he got older, his knowledge, skills and experience increased. He studied drafting in college. After college, he learned about and installed numerous manufacturer brands of windows and doors. Brandon decided to venture out on his own. He established his company in 1997. Masterpiece Construction Experts specialize in the professional installation of windows, patio doors and a wide variety of entry doors. We provide our customers with excellent customer service, with a friendly staff and crew, high quality products and materials and cutting-edge energy efficient home improvement technology. With Brandon's skills, knowledge and his love for what he does combined with your ideas, We can make your home a Masterpiece.

In business since 1998 in Idaho. We are an exterior remodeling company.

05/06/2018

This is a revised review from a previous experience when the gutters were not as clean as we had hoped for and we were quite disappointed with the service. After writing my review on Angie's List Samantha Kay contacted me personally and apologized for the experience we had had. She sent the technician out again, at no cost to us to re-do the work. This time the gutters were sparkling clean! I very...

Description of Work
Fall gutter cleaning - revised review!

Category gutter cleaning

09/11/2017

I thought they were very good. They came into my house and worked all day.

Description of Work
They cleaned my blinds.

Category blind cleaning

09/03/2017

The technician was great. My windows never looked better. Wish I could have the windows done monthly-it makes such a difference in the appearance of my home.

Description of Work
Exterior window washing and screen cleaning on a two story home in a semi-rural area.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the kind words and we are so glad that we impressed you. We also offer a service plan for monthly service if that is something you are interested in, plus it comes with great savings. I will send you that information and thank you again.

04/18/2017

I'm not even sure if my gutters in the front of my home were actually cleaned. They are such a dripping mess that I don't think they were touched. The gutters in the back were cleaned and I know that because a bunch of debris was left on my deck. F-. I'd never hire this service again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

Despite the dedication throughout our 29 years history, we have not been 100% immune from the occasional mis-step and apologies are most certainly in order. Our institutional Quality Assurance follow-up contact should have prevented your unhappiness from reaching this extent. Your description has detailed a service that is understandably unacceptable and as we were following your Assurance call, w...

03/20/2017

very well. On time, job was done as promised for the quoted price.

Description of Work
Outside window and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,replacement windows

We are glad you were happy with your experience with our window and gutter cleaning service. Thanks again for choosing Window Wizard. I will be sure to pass your kind sentiments on to the team.

Specialists in Residential Window Cleaning, Mobile Onsite Ultrasonic Blind and Shade Cleaning, Rain Gutter Cleaning and Flushing, Hardwater Corrosion Treatment, Glass Shielding, Window Screen Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express