A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Inkom, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Inkom
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows
- Mike's Lawn Service LLCThey are still providing service as of today. They are good. They have been timely. They are very pleasant to work with. They aren't finished.
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey were very helpful in getting everything fixed up for us. He spent quite a bit of time making sure everything was working to its highest potential.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Inkom
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List <br />Greg H.
- Business Description:SEE OUR WEBSITE-OWNER HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 35 YEARS, COMPANY IS OWNER OPERATED-ONE OR BOTH OWNERS ON EVERY JOB, FINANCING AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDITRecent Review:It went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape workcorene h.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Business Description:Paid upon completion of job. Have Coupon and senior discounts.Recent Review:We purchased a house that, unknown to us, had several plumbing issues. Upstairs bath tub and shower both had serious leakage problems and the main water line running back to the mechanical area sprung a leak. Evidence of previous patches were seen, former owners just put band aids on the problem areas rather than properly addressing the various issues. Richard was very responsive and worked us into his schedule while he was quite busy, We would highly recommend him. Quality of work was great & price was very fair. We will call him back when it comes time to complete the partially finished bath in the basement, where he has already temporarily installed our vanity & sink, and reset the leaking toilet (another leak). While we were not at all happy that these pluming problems were passed along to us from the previous owner, on the bright side we will have two updated bathrooms to enjoy now rather than a few years down the road when we got to it. They were no doubt the height of style in 1978 but by current standards were quite hideous. Best of all, no leaksNancy C.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself in offering top quality construction. We have two employees who are also the owners. We hire subs on a few things, although we generally take care of tasks together. Our billing procedure is collect for expenses up front and collect remain balance upon completion of job. We have no financing options though we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:At Weed Man, we pride ourselves on providing quality lawn care services for over 45 years. It is with this devotion to quality and service that we can proudly meet your lawn care needs. We understand the importance of your home and want to reassure you that we will treat your lawn as if it were our own. For over 45 years we have built our reputation on a network of locally owned and operated franchises caring for your lawn and your community. Over the years, the value of a promise has changed..Recent Review:They were supposed to call before spraying so I could show them what to spray. They sprayed while I was gone then billed me.Gordon H.
- Business Description:LLG is an organic based, earth conscious group dedicated to taking peoples outdoor dreams and making them reality. From simple jobs as mulching flower beds, to more complex features like, building greenhouses and growing fruits and vegetables. From simple yard maintenance to pruning trees. We are excited to connect and collaborate with our customers to bring them their desired creation.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Fort Hall
- Lava Hot Springs
- Arbon Valley
- American Falls
- Malad City
- Soda Springs
lawn irrigation services in Inkom
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Chaud Co320 S First
- Chaud Co
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- HOMEWORK LANDSCAPING358 East Center Street
- HOMEWORK LANDSCAPING
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE514 W HIGHWAY 39
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Weed Man205 S 5th W
- Weed Man