A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Aberdeen, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Aberdeen
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- Ruffing Lawn CareThey are an all-woman team consisting of Tonya and her daughters. They have been maintaining our yard for nearly seven years. Tonya has never been late or called in sick. They have done a sprinkler install for me as well as other extensive sprinkler work. She is very consistent and you can trust what you are going to get from her. Week after week and year after year, the quality is just the same
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey were very helpful in getting everything fixed up for us. He spent quite a bit of time making sure everything was working to its highest potential.
- GREEN PASTURESWe called several companies to come and give us estimates on landscaping. The gentlemen at Green Pastures came over and looked at our entire yard, measured it all out, graphed it and listened to what we wanted to do with our yard. Once we decided to use them, they came over very early Saturday morning and started putting in our fence. The following Monday, they once again came over very early and started with the sprinklers in our front and back yard. Once that job was completed, they power raked our yard and removed many many rocks. After the raking, they brought in top soil and raked till it was totally flat (like we requested). They are extremely hard workers, they worked on our yard for 12 to 13 hours every day for three days. We are extremely happy with the results and would recommend this company to anyone who ask. Our neighbor have made numerous compliments on our yard
Irrigation Systems Installers in Aberdeen
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We felt like it was just an inadequate job. They were very quick, and it didn't seem like it helped the trees. We were just overall kind of unhappy with them. If someone were to ask me about their service, I would say them to look for a different company. In terms of responsiveness, they came out in a short amount of time, and actually, they tried to come back without calling us or getting an approval that they were coming, so my husband told that we will not be paying them and wanted it cancelled, but that was bothersome. If it was a person who had a contract with them and wanted them to come back, it would have been very good, but we didn't want them to come. We will not use them again in the futureChris M.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:They did a wonderful job: professional, knowledgeable, competent,and very pleasant to work with. I will definitely use their services again and will recommend them to all of my family and friends. Thank you, Chaud Co., for your excellent serviceKathryn W.
- Business Description:Here at Early Bird Landscaping we strive to bring you the best product and services at a low and affordable rate. Early Bird has been serving south east Idaho for the last 37 years and we believe that this success is directly related to the quality and top installations we bring to the customer. From sprinkler installs to hydro seeding it is our goal to help you turn your lawn into the dream you have
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:It went well. The serviceman arrived when he said he would. I was not home when it occurred (my choice), but I was sent a detailed invoice with the services performed. I have been using Gisin for many years without any problem. I had a sprinkler and quot;stuckand quot; once and they were there within the hour. I have had nothing but excellent service. <br /Carole W.
- Business Description:Full service lawn and tree maintenance, isa certified arborists on staff, design/build landscaping includes planting, turf installation, irrigation, hardscaping and water features. free estimates, leading company for 30 years in all eastern idaho including idaho falls, pocatello, blackfoot, rexburg. known for knowledgeable staff, quality work and fair prices. Additional DBAs - Ampro Inc, Ampro LawnTech Pest Control. Additional phones - (208) 356-0011, (208) 233-5296Recent Review:Probably a little spendy, but then I no longer have to purchase multiple products for application nor do I have to purchase and maintain a fertilizer spreader or other equipment for application of various products. My lawn is beautiful and weed free, shrubs are in great condition, fruit trees sprayed and no spiders around my house. For me, this service is a bargain. LawnTech employees are knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend their service. <br /Anne O.
- Business Description:Landscape design, hardscape install, lawn maintenance, access road management, tree removal, tree trimming and more. Brower Site Services LLC specializes in creating unique landscapes that not only look amazing, but will also make every one of your neighbors jealous. We pride ourselves on our ability to do the job right the first time. We do not leave until you are satisfied. With 10 years of experience we are confident that your choice to utilize Brower Site Services for your projects will b..
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:It was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensiveTerri I.
- Business Description:Established in 1987, Family ran business. 8 to 10 dedicated employee's. We are a full service landscape company! Calls us for any of your landscaping needs!Recent Review:Mike's Lawn service did a great job for us for a few years, unfortunately they closed up the company last October (2016) when Mike graduated and couldn't do it any longer. I don't know if anyone else took over the company since it was a bunch of college studentsRic F.
- Business Description:LLG is an organic based, earth conscious group dedicated to taking peoples outdoor dreams and making them reality. From simple jobs as mulching flower beds, to more complex features like, building greenhouses and growing fruits and vegetables. From simple yard maintenance to pruning trees. We are excited to connect and collaborate with our customers to bring them their desired creation.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Aberdeen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chaud Co320 S First
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Chaud Co
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Direct Control
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE514 W HIGHWAY 39
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE
- LawnTech4401 Commerce Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Mike's Lawn Service LLC22 N 725 W
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- Mike's Lawn Service LLC
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
Paul, Idaho 83347
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs