A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Blackfoot, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Blackfoot
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- QUICK CURBING & LANDSCAPEThey did quality work. They did work for a number of properties we own. I would recommend them.
- Mike's Lawn Service LLCInstallers showed up on time on the date agreed upon. They worked all day of the days they were on property. They cleaned up after themselves. The lead man willingly answered questions and explained and quot;thingsand quot;. They tested the installation to ensure it worked as intended. One zone of the system was not working as required, so they added a valve and installed a box in the lawn along with additional piping without any additional charges
- Ruffing Lawn CareThey are an all-woman team consisting of Tonya and her daughters. They have been maintaining our yard for nearly seven years. Tonya has never been late or called in sick. They have done a sprinkler install for me as well as other extensive sprinkler work. She is very consistent and you can trust what you are going to get from her. Week after week and year after year, the quality is just the same
Irrigation Systems Installers in Blackfoot
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:We're a family-owned lawn sprinkler installation and repair business that services South East Idaho and the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area. We've been in business for over 50 years and pride ourselves in giving the most quality sprinkler service in the area
- Business Description:At Weed Man, we pride ourselves on providing quality lawn care services for over 45 years. It is with this devotion to quality and service that we can proudly meet your lawn care needs. We understand the importance of your home and want to reassure you that we will treat your lawn as if it were our own. For over 45 years we have built our reputation on a network of locally owned and operated franchises caring for your lawn and your community. Over the years, the value of a promise has changed..Recent Review:They were supposed to call before spraying so I could show them what to spray. They sprayed while I was gone then billed me.Gordon H.
- Recent Review:He is always there on time when he says he is going to be. He always returns my calls.Kevin L.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in full sprinkler installation, landscape, lawn care, and certified backflow testing.Recent Review:I have been associated with Artesian and Kerry Morgan for many years as they have done sprinkler system repairs for my employer. Our experience has always been positive. The work is completed on time and we've never had to ask them to come back and finish or to fix a problem. When the grounds mechanics come across and issue with the sprinkler system that is beyond their capability or time constraints make it more efficient to call someone, Artesians is the first and only phone call. I would have no problem recommending them. <br /Margo T.
- Business Description:A & G Irrigation provides sales, service, and installation of irrigation systems in Jerome, ID and the surrounding areas. We sell and provide a wide variety of repair services on all your pivots, pasture systems, wheel lines, mainlines, pumps, solid set, and hand lines. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as one of the best irrigation companies in the area
- Business Description:Landscape, fence and concreteRecent Review:They did a very good job at a reasonable price and were there when they promised.Mark D.
- Business Description:Full service lawn and tree maintenance, isa certified arborists on staff, design/build landscaping includes planting, turf installation, irrigation, hardscaping and water features. free estimates, leading company for 30 years in all eastern idaho including idaho falls, pocatello, blackfoot, rexburg. known for knowledgeable staff, quality work and fair prices. Additional DBAs - Ampro Inc, Ampro LawnTech Pest Control. Additional phones - (208) 356-0011, (208) 233-5296Recent Review:It went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.LESLIE S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- HOMEWORK LANDSCAPING358 East Center Street
- HOMEWORK LANDSCAPING
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE514 W HIGHWAY 39
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Mike's Lawn Service LLC22 N 725 W
- Mike's Lawn Service LLC
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Weed Man205 S 5th W
- Weed Man