IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

4.2

SEE OUR WEBSITE-OWNER HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 35 YEARS, COMPANY IS OWNER OPERATED-ONE OR BOTH OWNERS ON EVERY JOB, FINANCING AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDIT...

Broken Arrow Fencing

We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!

11/14/2016

corene H.

It went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape work/

Description of Work
A sprinkler system

06/27/2016

Anne O.

01/13/2016

Sonya N.

Description of Work
Put in a beautiful paver patio and steps

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

01/13/2015

Gustav W.

Description of Work
Repaired sprinkler system replace pool pump

12/18/2014

David P.

Description of Work
Winter layup. Wrongly isolated house water source.

Category irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

08/12/2014

Pam K.

Very well. They were prompt, prepared, and professional. The job was completed in less than two days.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of wooden retaining wall and replaced some wooden steps.

Category irrigation systems,hardscaping

07/28/2014

C B.

The work was done on time, but I was not thrilled with their service or expertise overall. They seemed to have a very set/limited combination of rocks/plants that they use and weren't able to recommend low-maintenance or native plants. The watering system that was installed in the fall was somehow totally corroded and needed to be replaced a few months later. They did the planting in Sept and the majority of the plants did not make it even for a full year. In addition, the weed barrier that they put down under the rocks/gravel quickly filled with weeds. The only solution offered for the dead plants was that they could sell us more at a good price. I would not use them again for landscaping. I learned later that Sept is a poor month for planting in Pocatello, but we were not advised of that before Idaho Classic started. Judging from their brochure/website, I'm guessing they're better at hardscapes.

Description of Work
We hired Idaho Classic to put in rocks/gravel and new plants as well as a drip watering system.

06/17/2013

Kathryn W.

Lois and Montie and their team were a pleasure to work with, and the quality of their work was excellent. I would recommend them and will be using their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Landscaping, sprinklers and drip-lines, tree pruning, installation of decorative rock

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service

01/08/2013

Jeanette H.

When they notified me that the work was completed, I found there to be poorer coverage than before and the lines were exposed and had not been covered with sod. Also all the breaks had not been repaired. I notified them of the problems, both by phone and e-mail. They never called me back. But instead called my loan officer and stated they would not come back and fix the problems. It was not worth their time. They just would not charge me for the work (?). Pretty unprofessional if you ask us!

Description of Work
Idaho Landscape was hired to repair my sprinkler system. There were breaks in the system and poor coverage.

03/28/2012

TERRY D.

We were very happy with them. They were here when they said they would be. I think they did an excellent job. I will be using their services again in the near future.

Description of Work
They put in sod, a sprinkler system, and laid cobblestone.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

THANK YOU. WE ENJOYED WORKING ON YOUR PROJECT AND HAVE ENJOYED WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS. IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL TO WORK AROUND YOUR HOME ON BUCKSKIN IN POCATELLO.

IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

4.2

514 W HIGHWAY 39

Blackfoot, ID 83221

LANDSCAPING, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, PAVER PATIOS AND WALKWAYS, OAKLEY STONE PATIOS AND WALKWAYS, PONDS AND WATERFALLS, PONDLESS WATER FEATURES, FOUNTAIN ROCKS, RAMPART BLOCK WALLS, PIZA BLOCK WALLS, SPLIT AND STACK BLOCK WALLS, RAILROAD TIE AND PECKY CEDAR WALLS, SOD, PLANTINGS, DESIGN, WOOD FENCING, VINYL FENCING, CHAINLINK FENCING, SPLIT RAIL FENCING, BARK AND DECORATIVE ROCK, WEED BARRIER, GRANULAR FERTILIZER AND GRUB CONTROL, TREE AND SHRUB TRIMMING AND REMOVAL, NIGHT LIGHTING 12 VOL

LAWN MOWING, LAWN MAINTENANCE, SPRAYING, CONCRETE WORK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available