The Yard Doctor

With Angi since March 2012

One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional job!...

04/27/2016

kathleen K.

Description of Work
Good

Category lawn treatment

07/15/2014

T O.

Description of Work
Spider spray and lawn treatment

03/26/2012

kathleen K.

He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together again.

Description of Work
We use The Yard Doctor for fertilization in our yard.

03/02/2012

Kenneth P.

I had a problem with weeds and stuff, wasn't able to keep up with it, and hired them. They showed up on time, did what they were supposed to do, were easy to talk to, and I can pay online. I want know the results until Spring. They get high ratings and I will use them again.

Description of Work
They did weed control for me. They did a weed and seed on my lawn for next Spring.

Category lawn treatment

Services: Lawn Care Services, Gutter Service, Mowing, Mulching, Pruning, Trimming, Seeding,Shrub Work,Treatments & Applications,Weed Control,Consultations,Sodding ,Aeration, Snow Removal, Lawn Ground Maintenance

n/a