A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Grace, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Grace
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPELois and Montie and their team were a pleasure to work with, and the quality of their work was excellent. I would recommend them and will be using their services again in the future.
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows
- QUICK CURBING & LANDSCAPEThey did quality work. They did work for a number of properties we own. I would recommend them.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Grace
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Business Description:The Yard Butler takes lawn care to a whole new level, offering a variety of landscaping services Idaho Falls residents love. From general lawn maintainance to lawn mowing, spring cleanup, fall cleanup, snow removal and more, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service. Not only do we focus on beautifying your property, we also offer sprinkler installation and sprinkler winterization each fall, to help not only your lawn, but the system that keeps it looking beautiful. Whatever ..Recent Review:They did an excellent job and it looked wonderful. We had been quoted $35.00 per hour. This seemed high, but we were very pleased and were willing to pay this amount, even though they spent more time than estimated getting the job done. <br /> However, when we received the invoice, they must charge $35.00/hr per worker. The invoice was nearly 5 X what we had anticipated. When we contacted the provider about this, they simply said, "But you were so pleased with our work." <br /Jeralee J.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List <br />Greg H.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.Recent Review:unknownjeramy l.
- Business Description:We offer wide range of landscaping service to our commercial and residential customers.Recent Review:Excellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.Kelly H.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:Service Based. Prevent loss from Wildfires. Automated electronics controlling sprinklers/foam.Recent Review:This guy is a consummate professional and is a very caring individual. He really focuses on what the customer needs. He goes the extra mile way beyond anything I’ve had before. I couldn’t recommend any higher. He really knows his businessBrian D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Grace
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction