TruGreen Lawn Care - 5300

With Angi since June 2006

3.8

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Riverton and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Riverton and surrounding areas. We are currently only accepting new customers for fertilizing and weed control in the lawn.

MDM Holdings LLC

We ask you for 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%. We do task asked by customer and by doing so, the task at hands is always putting the customers choice first.

Garcia's Landscape

We are providers of landscaping services in the valley area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Garcia's landscape has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your Landscaping needs!

09/29/2021

Alan D.

We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hope

Description of Work
Lawn fertalization, Weed Control, Lawn Pest Control

Category pest control,lawn treatment

06/04/2018

PHILIP S.

Very well. Punctual, informative, thorough. I am very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
lawn fertilization summer program

02/21/2018

Lavinia P.

Their terrible, my grass never improved and their shady. I told them i wont be home for 4 months and they still billed me and when i didnt pay they sent me to collections. Their dishonest, not willing to help you, terrible lawn care and the WORST pest control people i have ever had to work with. If you have a contract with them RUN!!! There are plenty options out there!!!

Description of Work
BIGGEST RIIP OFF and SHADY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

08/14/2017

Jeff B.

Fair. My lawn is pathetic from a few years of neglec. It will take more than one year of service to recover.

Description of Work
Lawn weed and feed. Contract lawn feeding.

08/01/2017

Alan W.

We paid for service in late May to control vegetation and weeds in preparation for putting in a new yard later in the fall. We were assured the application would last all summer, and that if it didn't they would return to re-apply vegetation control at no charge. The promise of effective weed control was empty. It didn't work. We phoned their call center repeatedly requesting warranty re-application, and while the customer service reps were professional and apologetic, we've never seen a tech return to re-apply as promised. We've received nothing but the run around and stalling tactics. TruGreen doesn't keep their commitments. We have a weed-ridden jungle in our yard and paid them $110 for the privilege. We won't make that mistake again.

Description of Work
Weed and vegetation control application.

07/04/2017

Shelba R.

They were scheduled two to three weeks in advance to spray for Mosquitos before a Wedding. I called to confirm my appointment and found I was not on the schedule. They put me on the schedule but didn't show up. I called again and they assured me it would be done before nightfall. They didn't show again. I called and they indicated they had rescheduled me for three days later. This was also the day of the wedding!!! They were horrible to work with!!!!!! I called Hawx Pest Control and they came the next morning at 9:00 sharp. Did a great job!!!

Description of Work
They were scheduled two to three weeks in advance to spray for Mosquitos before a Wedding. They were horrible to work with from the very beginning! I would never recommend them to anyone!

Category pest control

08/26/2015

Aimee F.

I have used Tru Green. I would have used the west valley location. I actually did report them to the Better Business Bureau. I cancelled my services with them.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Treatment. They just came and did the front lawn and back with fertilization

04/21/2015

John K.

The service is okay. They provide an annual service.

Description of Work
They do fertilization and weed control.

02/16/2015

John G.

It was fine. I changed companies this year due to personal preference.

Description of Work
They did lawn fertilization.

12/03/2014

DOTTIE W.

I've been happy with them. The results are good and the place looks nice. They come when they're supposed to. They're very professional. They have a scheduler machine that calls to let me know when they're coming and what they'll do.

Description of Work
They are my lawn & yard company. They fertilize my lawn and service it periodically.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to service you. We are very excited to hear that you have been happy with us, that the results are good, and that your place looks nice. Also, that the lawn specialists come when they're supposed to and are very professional, as you have outlined in your review. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you. Have a great day!! Lisa @ TruGreen Corporate Office.

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.