A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Eden, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Eden
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- LawnTechI contacted four providers for bids. One never responded at all. Three of them made appointments and Lawntech was the only one who did as promised and came to give us a bid. I even called the other two again and left messages for them - nothing!!! Justin was wonderful. Our system was even installed weeks earlier than we had expected and the price was exactly as we agreed to. Very professional service and everything works great. Their customer service and responsiveness are the best
- TETON LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERSTeton Landscaping did a great job! They were very professional and did high quality work. They also informed us of some sprinklers that were out of alignment and told us they would come back in the Spring to help us get those fixed before we turn on the sprinklers. We plan to continue to use Teton Landscaping and would highly recommend them to anyone
- Orton IndustriesThey have done work for us few years ago. They took the pump apart at my mum's house, to find out what is wrong with it and if they could fix it. Every year they go in, shut her sprinkler system down so it doesn't freeze and break and then in the spring they go in and make sure it is turned on and that everything is working. They are very friendly and reliable
Irrigation Systems Installers in Eden
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:Established since 2010, NeuScapes is a property maintenance company whose primary goal is attending to the upkeep and maintenance of residential and commercial properties. Licensed, bonded, and insured, NeuScapes wants to be that one call you make to service almost all your property needs
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in full sprinkler installation, landscape, lawn care, and certified backflow testing.Recent Review:I have been associated with Artesian and Kerry Morgan for many years as they have done sprinkler system repairs for my employer. Our experience has always been positive. The work is completed on time and we've never had to ask them to come back and finish or to fix a problem. When the grounds mechanics come across and issue with the sprinkler system that is beyond their capability or time constraints make it more efficient to call someone, Artesians is the first and only phone call. I would have no problem recommending them. <br /Margo T.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:They showed up on time and worked efficiently. They were careful to minimize the mess and cleaned up after the project to my satisfaction. The total job was higher than the estimate, but cost of the the extras that they did at my request were explained to my satisfaction. They were pleasant and easy to work with and made helpful suggestions about better ways to do things than I had originally planned. Altogether it was a good experience. <br /Geoff H.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..Recent Review:Serviceman was on time and very professional. It took just over two hours, and he found the problem and fixed it. He cleaned up the mess before leaving. Good job, Bill! Seems to be good to go. <br />Don L.
- Business Description:We offer wide range of landscaping service to our commercial and residential customers.Recent Review:At this point, the paver work has been completed to our immense satisfaction. This included removing an existing exposed aggregate patio, and building a new paver patio with walkways. (Eventually, we will have lots of stuff done by the same folks and we will try to report on it as it goes along.) Work was done timely, crew was good to work with, and it was apparent that they were focused on doing the best job that they knew how. There was a little bit of a timing conflict between Summerco and another contractor we had working on another phase of the project, but we found Summerco acted professional and reasonable all of the time. The only real minor negative (and this was more my concern than my wife's) was that in early conversations, it didn't always sound that they knew what they were doing, and that everything was new to them. While this was annoying to me in the early phases, it was clear from the work that they performed that they knew their stuff. We have already had compliments from other trade people involved on other phases of the project about the quality of the paver work. We are very pleased. <br /> As near as we could tell from quotes we got from other contractors (which is hard to evaluate, since all of the quotes came in a bit different in format, etc.) Summerco's prices were in line. However, based on discussions with suppliers and others both in and outside of the area, they seemed a little high. So, we've concluded that at this phase of the local market, landscaping contractors are a little on the high side. Not a big problem. <br /Joseph C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Eden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Another Lawn Care Service757 Cypress Way
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Magic Vallley Backflow Testing339 Locust
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Magic Vallley Backflow Testing
- NeuScapes LLC888 East Main Street
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- NeuScapes LLC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup