A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

4.4

A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needs....

Springhill Landscaping LLC

•Landscaping •Pavers •Water Features •Sprinklers Need a back yard remodeled ? Or simply a good looking yard at your new construction home . Springhill provides a wide variety of services. We have the tools and the team to make your landscape dreams come true, providing great service and over delivering is our specialty. Give us a call ! You will not be disappointed. We are licensed and insured for maximum customer comfort .

Offers by Springhill Landscaping LLC on Angi
The Yard Mechanics

Dog poop? Lawn mow & trim? Gutters dirty? Fall clean up. Snow removal (walkways, driveways, and roofs! No time? We are a new company trying to help out our community, especially folks that have limited time and the elderly. Or if you just are burnt out and don't want to do yard work then we will! We give free estimates! Give me a text/call and let's schedule a time!

Hamland Construction Co

We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with you.

07/13/2015

Unresponsive.

10/08/2014

Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you coul...

Description of Work
Removed a very large backyard fountain and re-landscaped the area with sod; removed a very large front yard pine tree; and planted 15 new front yard plants.

08/12/2013

Called company & submitted on line request for bid through Better Business Bureau. Did not receive a response to either request.

Description of Work
Request for bid to install new residential sprinkler system.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

I am sorry you did not hear back from us. Our office staff had a medical condition January through June, 2013. She was unable to keep consistent hours during these months. We thought we had our bases covered so customers would not fall through the cracks. Obviously, that did not happen in your case. I am sorry we did not get back to you.

06/04/2013

The gentleman who came by to do the estimate was the owner. He was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. His prices were several hundred dollars higher than a competing bid, but the competing bid I later found to have cut some corners. Had I all to do over again, I likely would've gone with A to Z.

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection of my property, and provided an estimate.

04/15/2013

They were very professional and knowledgeable, but they came in at double the price of our other bids. If their price were more reasonable we probably would have used them.

Description of Work
We received an estimate for sprinklers in a pasture and creating a firepit seating area.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

We appreciate the opportunity to bid your project. We pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction. Our detail to quality is exceeds our competitors. We install irrigation and landscape with years of experience. Our experience allows us to complete the project correctly the first time, so our customers are completely satisfied, and we are not called back to repair the project later. We wil...

06/24/2012

Ken put me at ease immediately. He is industrious and honest. The day his crews showed up, they were polite, hard working and constantly making any changes necessary to do the jobs well. they were a pleasure to have around. No smoking, cursing or inappropriate behavior, ever. During the time they were here, one of my neighbors actually hired Ken on the spot to do some work on his lawn in order to list his home for sale. This did not impeded my progress in the least, but Ken had a crew jump into the new job and I believe they completed it in one day, as they were finishing my work.The water feature took a huge amount of time as Ken would come view the job, instruct the workers as to how to improve the appearance to a more natural look.I will rely on Ken for any/all sprinkler work in the future. The water feature will also become a job for Ken and his crew. I have complete confidence in him and in his employees.I am new to this area and relied on Angie's list for many of my 'hires' but completely lucked out getting Ken here. I look forward to our working relationship in the future as my new landscape continues to take form.You can rely on this company.

Description of Work
I worked with Ken through a landscaping contractor. Ken provided his crews for most of the labor. He was a daily on-site visitor, staying on top of any problems or situations as they might arise.The job is not quite completed but probably about 85% so I cannot be concise about pricing. I had a budget and Ken is running his numbers to ascertain how much more we can accomplish this season.To date his crew has removed sod, added soil, increased the depth of my lawn to accommodate a new patio layout, completely overhauled and expanded my existing water feature to include a pond, installed sod, replaced the control valve system to my sprinkler system which was a poor builder install initially, and installed a new drainage area for my lawn layout.This job included hauling in river rock, sod, soil and extra workers when needed.

Category landscaper","lawn service","irrigation system installer

05/31/2011

We took his bid over a lower bid because he promised to complete the job in one day and did so. The finishe product is excellent. His crew was amazing- they were courteous and extremely careful with our property and buildings. The owner increased his crew to ensure completion of the job. This all happened during a downpour and hail storm.

Description of Work
They installed an automatic lawn sprinkler system.

07/13/2015

Unresponsive.

08/30/2012

See above.

Description of Work
Spoke to the office manager who was leaving a message for Ken to call me to give me a bid. Ken never called.

Category irrigation system installer

Irrigation, Landscape Irrigation. Landscape.