A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Hailey, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Hailey
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- QUICK CURBING & LANDSCAPEThey did quality work. They did work for a number of properties we own. I would recommend them.
- ASPEN LANDSCAPING AND SPRINKLERWe had a hard time getting anyone to bid the job as it was Spring and most landscapers were busy. After several unsuccessful calls to "big" businesses, my brother recommended Aspen Landscaping. Klair Hall came at the designated time, paced off the yard, submitted a bid THAT DAY and left. His bid was lower than others and we hired him based on my brother's recommendation. He came to the house on the appointed day and went right to work. He did not spend time chatting or making small talk. Time is $$$ to him and he made excellent use of his time. He completed the job within three days and did an excellent job. Once the sprinklers were in place, he made sure they were set to for maximum use of the water. He explained the timing system on the panel, and made sure everything was in working order before he left. Once the work was "completed", he relaxed a bit and spent a short time chatting. He came back at a later date to do a smaller job for us and once again he was FAST, EFFICIENT, and a good, hard worker. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any of my neighbors or friends. And no... I'm not on the payroll, or a member of the family; just a woman who is mighty pleased with a job well done
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeMy sprinkler system has a lot of pressure and it seems there are leaks annually. I called Brandon at Old Faithful just before the Labor Day weekend and we determined there was no rush and he would come Tues. morning. He was late, but when he arrived he located the problem quickly, dug out the valve boxes and repaired the line. When the water was turned back on, the pressure blew the replaced section. He took his lunch break then and went to purchase the needed high pressure pipe. When he returned, there was an active thunder storm, but Brandon just kept working and got that completed. Again the water was turned on and he could hear another leak nearby. He dug that up and repaired that section, reset the valve boxes. Brandon is a hard worker, very particular about his work and quite reasonable in price. I will continue to use Old Faithful for my sprinkler needs
Irrigation Systems Installers in Hailey
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..Recent Review:Technician was on time, identified the problem areas and cleared them quickly.Karen W.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List <br />Greg H.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
- Recent Review:He is always there on time when he says he is going to be. He always returns my calls.Kevin L.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:Very well. Chaud's representative performed a preliminary inspection to confirm that replacement was necessary, and completed the job promptly. He was courteous and thorough in explaining what he was doing, and why, throughout the processMatthew V.
- Business Description:A & G Irrigation provides sales, service, and installation of irrigation systems in Jerome, ID and the surrounding areas. We sell and provide a wide variety of repair services on all your pivots, pasture systems, wheel lines, mainlines, pumps, solid set, and hand lines. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as one of the best irrigation companies in the area
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:Your surroundings—whether residential or commercial—embody all the benefits that you have worked so hard for, and that’s why we take immense care to deliver the highest level of personal attention to each of our projects to create a memorable, integrated landscape that perfectly complements and supports the architecture it surrounds. We understand that, like most great investments, quality landscapes should be beautiful each moment and built to last a lifetime. We oversee the design, installa..Recent Review:<p>Lawnscapes LLC is the contractor used by the builder of my house for landscape and fencing. The builder agreed to pay for fencing the backyard and I agreed to pay for fencing the sides of the house. The sides were 7? on one side and 8? on the other, on the side that was 8 feet I asked for a gate to be installed. Lawnscapes LLC charged me for 16? of fencing at $28 per linear foot ($448) and $300 for the gate. Lawnscapes refused to deduct the width of the gate from the charge, something other fencing contractors deduct because the vinyl used in the gate is already cover in the cost of the gate. I paid the $748 per my verbal agreement when the estimate was given to me over the phone. When the work was completed I noticed the cheap fencing materials that were used and that upon completion of the fence in the backyard the installers had failed to fill in all the holes for the fence poles. In order to be a good neighbor, I filled in the holes myself. </p> <p>I will never use this contractor again.</p> <br /Ralph C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Hailey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Magic Vallley Backflow Testing339 Locust
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Magic Vallley Backflow Testing
- NeuScapes LLC888 East Main Street
- NeuScapes LLC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup