A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Buhl, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Buhl
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPEVery well. They were prompt, prepared, and professional. The job was completed in less than two days.
- TETON LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERSBecause this is a new home to me, I was unfamiliar with the layout of the system. I was able to find certain parts of the system, but was not all parts, or figure out how the whole system needed to be winterized. Teton landscape and sprinkler came out and not only winterized the system for me, but they also helped me figure out how the system was laid out. I appreciated that they were on time, and also took the time to explain to me how these sprinklers were installed, set up to operate, and what parts would need to be troubleshot in the Spring. My only issue with Teton is their price. They charged me $60.00, when I've seen advertisements by other companies that say they'll winterize sprinkler systems for $40.0
- Mister SprinklerThis guy is absolutely top drawer. I had a major leak in my sprinkler system, so bad that I had to turn off my water completely. The big companies were too busy to respond immediately. I called Mr. Sprinkler and he agreed to come out the same day I called, after work, no less. While he was here a storm moved in, but that didn't stop him. He immediately found the underground source of my leak, dug up the box with a faulty pipe that was causing it, and repaired it in short order. I then had him raise 15 of my sprinkler heads that were obstructed because they were too low. Finally, I had him physically move four other heads that were partially obstructed by bushes. All of this cost me a grand total of $300!! I couldn't believe it when he quoted me the price, because he was here on two separate days, for a total of over four hours. This guy was a real lifesaver for me, and I would recommend his services without reserve for lawn irrigation problems, installation, etc
Irrigation Systems Installers in Buhl
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Additional DBA - Red..Recent Review:Technician was on time, identified the problem areas and cleared them quickly.Karen W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr..Recent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys!Lisa D.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:Said he would be here at 8 AM. Never did show up, call or follow-up. I waited around for three hours and then figured they were not going to show. I even told them I got their info off Angies List <br />Greg H.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
- Business Description:Established since 2010, NeuScapes is a property maintenance company whose primary goal is attending to the upkeep and maintenance of residential and commercial properties. Licensed, bonded, and insured, NeuScapes wants to be that one call you make to service almost all your property needs
- Business Description:A & G Irrigation provides sales, service, and installation of irrigation systems in Jerome, ID and the surrounding areas. We sell and provide a wide variety of repair services on all your pivots, pasture systems, wheel lines, mainlines, pumps, solid set, and hand lines. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as one of the best irrigation companies in the area
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Buhl
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Another Lawn Care Service757 Cypress Way
Twin Falls, Idaho
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
- NeuScapes LLC888 East Main Street
- NeuScapes LLC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup