Is your watering system missing parts of your lawn? Use this guide to learn how to adjust Rain Bird sprinkler heads for perfectly-watered grass.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Twin Falls, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Twin Falls
- RA3M ContractingGREAT! I was so surprised about how fast all my sprinkler heads came on.....I was so worried that some of them would not work, but I'm pretty sure they were all working as far as I could see. It was so good to hear the whoosh of water. Thank you so much!!!!
- RA3M ContractingGreat! Israel is not only an expert in his field, he answered my questions and took his time making sure my sprinkler system was working properly. I definitely will use him again and highly recommend him.
- RA3M ContractingIsrael performed above and beyond for the services we required. We needed a water line added to our barn which required excavation and an overhaul of irrigation lines that had not been tended to for many years. He is well versed in old school irrigation systems and would have no problem handling newer stuff. He was a rockstar with our system which was very complicated. He was very knowledgeable and did everything in a timely manner. We would highly recommend him to anyone
- RA3M ContractingWe received Israel’s business information after two irrigation contractors had failed to return to even give us estimates. Israel showed up when he said he would, gave a fair estimate and completed a multi acre complex irrigation system in a timely manner. I have already recommended him to two other people. We are lucky to have found this business and highly recommend his services
- RA3M ContractingIsrael was amazing! He worked hard while here. He communicated things clearly and was timely and prompt. Super easy to work with! The sprinklers work great! Would absolutely hire him again!
- RA3M ContractingIsrael was great through the whole process. His estimate was accurate and we are very happy with how it all turned out. He was very responsive our needs and overall great customer service!
- Design Tree Maintenance, IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
Last update on August 5, 2022
Irrigation Systems Installers in Twin Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When is the best time of day to water grass? Learn the optimal time, how often to water each week, and how to spot grass that’s dying or overwatered.
If you’ve invested thousands of dollars in your lawn irrigation system, take action now so that you don't spend more on problems next spring.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Glenns Ferry,
lawn irrigation services in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chaud Co320 S First
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Chaud Co
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Direct Control
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2280 E Commercial St
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
Paul, Idaho 83347
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs
- The Yard Butler3608 Burgundy Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- The Yard Butler