How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Weiser, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Weiser
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- Idaho Insulation LLCBrian was responsive and followed through on EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. He did more than expected and was patient with us when we weren't quite ready, and kept us at the top of the stack, instead of rescheduling everything. He communicated well through the whole process and finished on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Just hire them.. you'll be very pleased
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingRight Now Heating's service was extremely prompt, professional, and convenient. They worked around my hectic schedule throughout the installation process; and left my home cleaner than before they started. I was most impressed with how their technicians worked through and handled unforeseen installation obstacles without complaint or extra/surprise charges
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - MoscowThe service guy was just fantastic. He was a combat veteran from Iraq. He got the insulation all the way to the edge, which is what I wanted. I am proud of them for hiring veterans, as well. They were right on time.
- Service 1st Energy SolutionsThey do not charge for checking the products. They have been very responsive to any problems that I have had. They will answer any question I might have. They will come out and follow-up. They do fall checkups to make sure everything is operating properly. They also do spring checkup for the air conditioner. They are very punctual and very prompt to respond. They were very professional in my home when they did the work
- ADVANCED INSULATIONAfter a rough start the job went went very well. The first appointment was set up on a Friday afternoon and I had to take time off from work. I waited for about 1.5 hours from the appt. time and still no show. I called the number and the guy said he was in the shop with his truck but he would be out in about an hour or so. I waited again and still no one came. The next morning I got a message on my answering machine that he could come out that Saturday morning. It was inconvenient for me so I waited to call him back until the next week. This is the only complaint I had with them. If they just would have let me know that they weren't going to make it the first time I could have saved myself a half day of vacation time. The second time they showed up when they said they would. The owner was the one who insulated my walls and after watching him work I understand why they have trouble keeping up with everything. He must have had 50 phone calls while working and was actually putting up the insulation while talking! Later that afternoon the big truck showed up and blew in the attic insulation as scheduled. They did a great job and I am happy to say my garage does feel warmer during cold snaps. They were very professional and tried to clean up after they were done as best as possible. I feel the price was good for an oversized three car garage. I plan to use them again to finish the final wall with foam board where my framing will not allow for traditional insulation rolls
- MOMPER INSULATIONIn fact when I first researched them I hadn't had any work done but I have since called them out for an estimate. I was extremely happy with them. With the heat wave I just thought I'd have somebody take a look at the insulation in my house and see if that was what it needed to be. I had three individual parts that I had them take a look at what it would be. Step one to actually lay a layer of insulation in the attic, Step two is to blow insulation inside the walls and step three was to wrap some of the duct work in the attic. The guy that actually came out was nice. I'll be glad to submit a report for him because I have never considered submitting reports for just an appraisal or estimates. He was exactly on time and called me back when I told him to. I found him on Angie's List, they were highly rated there and they lived up to it. They actually called back right when they told me they would and they were able to schedule much staff than I thought they would considering how busy they are in this kind of heat. They showed up right on time in fact. I tried to meet them in my lunch hour and had an appointment scheduled right after that in a very small window of time. He arrived about five minutes early till I drove up to the drive way so it couldn't have been better. The guy that came out his name was Brian, he was very professional and he explained everything in detail. He explained the implications of what they would do and when my expected results could be. He was great. I'm definitely considering doing the work and I have put the money aside to do it right now. I have decided on them
- Barry SchultzIt was a fancy and extremely, quiet, and t was a holiday time of year! I figured a week or two before I would get to use it! and I love it! Barry Schultz arrived exact on time! A few years back we had put in a wood laminate floor. There was no way that new dishwasher was going to fit under the counter without removing some of my floor! Barry left and came back shortly there after and proceeded to use a dremel and fixed my counter edge rather than removing the new floor. Not only did he make it look professional...he cleaned up after himself and actually put the items under the sink back without being asked to!On top of that, there was no pricey fee like the major store wanted! He actually worked and talked at the same time. He helped me understand all the fancy features with out paying for his advice! He has been back since to change out a garbage disposal for me. I would never even think to call another plumber!I have recommended him to friends who needed a plumber and they have saved LOTS of money too!! What did not surprise me was, that when he did work for my friends, he did not recommend repairs they didn't need and solved their problem in half the time and half the cost! ! Need a plumber, call Barry Shultz!!
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEWashington Insulation Service was GREAT! They did exceptional work for a fair price. They were prompt and did all they said they would. Highly recommend them!
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEThey did a great job on time and as they estimated. They even gave great advice on mold mitigation.
Insulation Companies in Weiser
- Business Description:Don't waste money on your electric and heating bills when you don't need to. With the help of USA Insulation Boise, homeowners can ensure they get the proper insulation into their homes. Providing a wide range of services such as Premium Wall Foam Injection and Attic Insulation, users can remain comfy in their home all year round
- Business Description:Marv’s Insulation is a dynamic, fast growing company that specializes in insulation for residential and commercial building. Marv’s Insulation is a dynamic, fast growing company that specializes in insulation for residential and commercial building. We have more than 25 years of experience in the local Market. Marv’s Insulation has the experience & knowledge that you come to expect for your insulation needs. We are diverse enough to take care of your smallest needs up to the knowledge to insu..Recent Review:A very old addition and messy plumbing, rim joist, and uneven stem wall.Dennis R.
- Business Description:TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing the Boise community expert services in heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality since 1982. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to service, repair, maintain, and install all top brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, indoor air quality, and related equipment. Additionally, we offer lots of home energy solutions so you can start lowering your heating and cooling expenses. Even better, all of our wo..Recent Review:Mason was on time and everything was in working order. And Mason got Gary out here quickly to talk to us about our water heater to be replaced today and a water softener. And a water heater is to be installed todayLeo M.
- Business Description:We are an owner-operated business with experience in commercial and residential insulation applications. Our services include fiberglass insulation as well as spray foam insulation on either New Construction or Retro projects. Our customer focus along with doing the job right make the difference in our business. We are good people making things right. RCE#4633Recent Review:Brian was responsive and followed through on EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. He did more than expected and was patient with us when we weren't quite ready, and kept us at the top of the stack, instead of rescheduling everything. He communicated well through the whole process and finished on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Just hire them.. you'll be very pleasedKathy M.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Solar Wolf is a full service solar company with a great reputation and an old world belief to our customers. To under-promise and over-deliver, period. We have 18 years experience in construction, remodeling, roofing, solar water heaters, solar pv systems, battery back-up systems and much more. See what Solar Wolf Energy can do for youRecent Review:I requested and received quotes from several installers ( From EnergySage.com) for a solar panel system with LG panels When we had Solar Wolf come out for a site visit they wanted to substitute a cheaper panel and charge us the same money even though we decided to go with a smaller system with eight fewer panels. We rebid the job and found another installer to install the original 48 LG panels and still paid $10,000 less than what Solar Wolf wanted. We actually found several installers that were much cheaper. It pays to shop around and do your homeworkJohn C.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phones - (208) 226-4771, (208) 234-1204. Additional address - 560 S 100 W, # 3, Provo, UT 84601. Additional DBA - Rocky Mountain Insulation. Additional contact name - Gabe RobinsonRecent Review:RMI would not return my calls, I'll take my business elswhereKrista P.
- Business Description:AirSeal Insulation is locally owned and operated business offering affordable solutions to help make your home more energy efficient. We install energy efficient and sound resistant insulation on new construction and we retrofit existing buildings throughout the Sandpoint, Idaho area. Our products are non-toxic and environmentally safe. When combined with proper air management our products can help improve air quality, sound abatement and energy efficiency. Common applications include: • R..
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:We are a locally owned company who stand ready to serve your complete insulation installation needs. Our firm has completed residential and commercial building projects throughout the Treasure Valley. We are proud to share over 45 combined years of insulation expertise with you. With 18 years of experience in the Treasure Valley. Our reputation for honesty, integrity, customer service and quality is at the forefront of every project we complete. Our team will get the job done right, and keep..Recent Review:Fast, friendly, thorogh, excellent price. <br />Chuck O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
- Baker City
insulation contractors in Weiser
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.5100 Selle Rd
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Energyseal Systems Consultants
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.445 Adams St
American Falls, Idaho
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- USA Insulation Boise2603 Sundance Rd Ste 109
- USA Insulation Boise