Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Cascade, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Cascade
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard read less
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID read less
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part read less
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows read less
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPEIt went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape work read less
- Orton IndustriesThey have done work for us few years ago. They took the pump apart at my mum's house, to find out what is wrong with it and if they could fix it. Every year they go in, shut her sprinkler system down so it doesn't freeze and break and then in the spring they go in and make sure it is turned on and that everything is working. They are very friendly and reliable read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Cascade
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for you read lessRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done read lessKelly P.
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr.. read lessRecent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys! read lessLisa D.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - email@example.com Zach 208-908-3870 - firstname.lastname@example.org With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two.. read lessRecent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needs read lessJoe K.
- Business Description:Company employs 12 full time seasonal employees, offers early pay preseason discounts and full time office staff to answer any questions.Recent Review:They do an excellent job. If for some reason they cant come they always call ahead and let me know. They have excellent customer service.kathleen c.
- Business Description:Alpine Lakes Landscape Company is a full-service landscaping contractor that serves McCall, Valley County, and much of Central Idaho. We have been in business for over 20 years and are available for all of your landscape installation and design services. We take pride in our work, and we balance aesthetics with a practical, results-oriented approach. From homes and gardens to land development and commercial projects, we strive to create beautiful surroundings that can be maintained and nur.. read less
- Business Description:A & G Irrigation provides sales, service, and installation of irrigation systems in Jerome, ID and the surrounding areas. We sell and provide a wide variety of repair services on all your pivots, pasture systems, wheel lines, mainlines, pumps, solid set, and hand lines. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as one of the best irrigation companies in the area read less
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in full sprinkler installation, landscape, lawn care, and certified backflow testing.Recent Review:I have been associated with Artesian and Kerry Morgan for many years as they have done sprinkler system repairs for my employer. Our experience has always been positive. The work is completed on time and we've never had to ask them to come back and finish or to fix a problem. When the grounds mechanics come across and issue with the sprinkler system that is beyond their capability or time constraints make it more efficient to call someone, Artesians is the first and only phone call. I would have no problem recommending them. <br / read lessMargo T.
- Business Description:Idaho's Exclusive Vine to Bottle Experience. We specialize in Custom Vineyard Development & Installation. Our services include vineyard design, maintenance, irrigation and wine making. We have over 10 years combined experience in the wine and vineyard industry and in depth knowledge of leading agricultural practices. Contact us today for a free consultation 208-258-1566 read less
- Business Description:We offer wide range of landscaping service to our commercial and residential customers.Recent Review:Excellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.Kelly H.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needs read lessRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br / read lessDavid F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Garden Valley
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Meadows
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
lawn irrigation services in Cascade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Alpine Lakes Landscape CompanyP.O. Box 2092
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Farwest Landscape & Garden Center5728 West State Street
- Farwest Landscape & Garden Center
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
- Royce Custom Finishes LLC2879 N Uppa Spring St
- Royce Custom Finishes LLC