If saving money sparks your interest, check out these simple energy saving tips, including information on LED bulbs, vampire power and planting trees.
Get matched with top Electricians in Denver, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Denver
- Speedy Electric IncBarbara was super helpful and professional. Amazing customer service and followup as I was in a different town than where the services were performed. They were "speedy" as they got the job done in several days whereas I would have had to wait on other providers. My tenant commented (unsolicited from me) how professional they were. VERY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND GREAT FOLLOWUP FROM BARBARA
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Repair was quick and expensive. Charge was exorbitant for the time and effort. Charge was $600 for a $50 part and 10 minutes of labor. Go figure.
- Henninger ElectricThe techs arrived when scheduled and went right to work. Total professionals, and they talked to me to understand exactly what I needed and everything went well.
- Henninger ElectricHe reconfigured our circuit breaker box and added a supplemental box to "even out" the circuits in our home. We had originally assumed we would have to replace the old circuit breaker box with a new one, but he assured us that would be an unnecessary expense. In our garage he replaced one ancient outlet and installed several new outlets, and took pains to place them in very useful locations, such as near the work benches and the outdoor lighting system. He installed several new outlets in the basement, again in logical places, installed a new dedicated, grounded outlet for our computers, and put in two outdoor outlets useful for Christmas lights and for outdoor electrical tools. Both his willingness to respond to our particular needs and his excellent workmanship inspired confidence, and we will definitely call him again for any future electrical needs
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Tyler was accurate with his estimate. He was prompt with the scheduled time and answered any questions I had about the job. He performed excellent work.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Tyler c did a great job put in a new fan fixed one and switched one out and was really nice and was done pretty quick for all he got done . Was on time and cleaned up after great service!
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Great - Matt changed all the batteries in my smoke alarms - who knew? He gave good advice on my plans to purchase new kitchen lighting.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Justin did an excellent job servicing our AC unit. The outside unit looked like new when he was done because he had done such a nice job cleaning it. He explained clearly what he was doing and answered all of my questions. He was very personable, professional, and competent. I look forward to having him back in the future
- Cedar Valley Electric Co IncVery good and very cost effective, very friendly and they did a good job. The price is very reasonable and competitive.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.I highly recommend Joe Boyle @ Dalton PHC, He quickly diagnosed and repaired my electrical issues. He answered all my questions. He was fast, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly. What more could I ask?
Last update on July 21, 2022
Electricians in Denver
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
While common, Federal Pacific circuit breakers are considered unsafe for your home. Learn why this type of circuit breaker is a safety hazard and what to do if you have FPE breakers in your home.
If you’re trying to choose between a circuit breaker vs. a fuse box for your home, our guide will help you decide which electrical panel is right for you.
Find Electricians in
- Cedar Falls,
- Shell Rock,
- Elk Run Heights,
- La Porte City,
Electricians in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. 5536 Nordic Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.
- Henninger Electric720 Locust St
La Porte City, Iowa 50651
- Henninger Electric
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Modern Edge Construction, LLC.1137 155th Ave
Strawberry Point, Iowa 52076
- Modern Edge Construction, LLC.
- NELSON ELECTRIC239 S BELL AVE
Ames, Iowa 50010
- NELSON ELECTRIC