ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2008

170 W Mullan Ave.

Waterloo, IA 50701

We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needs....

09/26/2016

Sharon and Steve S.

He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave him my credit card so he could buy his children food. He has taken over $13,600 and now he won't come and finish the work without me paying him more money. There is a toilet sitting in my living room, he totally wrecked my yard and ran over a brick retaining wall with a lawn mower, he stole my prescription medications, broke my bathroom floor, he lost a part that he wants me to pay for, he stole my garden cart, he stole my bathroom door and frame (and claims that he doesn't have the gas money to return it to me), he didn't seal around my tub and now it leaks all over the floor, and he is threatening to call the police on me if I don't give him more money.

Description of Work
I hired Ryan to remodel my bathroom, do some yard work, and mow my lawn.

Category handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

08/20/2015

Robert W.

The work took a relatively long time in large part due to the weather. Ryan and his crew went to great pains to get everything right. The columns are tapered slightly so that required some difficult carpentry. New wooden steps, railings, and a deck were all correctly installed. Neighbors and passers by often complement the appearance of this porch.

Description of Work
Reconstructed the front porch on my house. Removed most of the old porch and built a new deck and columns.

Category contractors, woodworking

05/15/2014

Peggy S.

It was good and I just to them on the phone a lot of times. I just needed someone who has a good price range. He did a very good job but the price was a little high.

Description of Work
Allied Property Maintenance provided me a snow removal service.

Category snow removal

12/31/2013

Aisha B.

I called Allied after a snow storm last winter. They quicky came to my home, removed the snow and I have been with them ever since. My lawn and snow removal are maintained with no issues - just how I like it! My only area of concern would be price (maybe a bit high compared to services I've used in other cities), however I am not confident I could replace the ease of service recieved so I have not been motivated to shop around.

Description of Work
This provider maintains my residential lawn and snow removal.

12/22/2013

Maelou B.

They did some odd jobs and we planned for future work. They seem to be willing to do almost anything!

Category handyman service

03/05/2012

Senchina D.

Description of Work
Ryan is a true professional. From the first call where he sold himself with attentiveness, clear answers and a full description of services to be performed and costs. He wrote everything down and repeated info to be sure it was correct. While it hasn't snowed often and the services are at an empty house, the snow has been removed in a thorough manner and ahead of the time promised. I highly recommend Ryan's services.

Category handyman service, snow removal

10/03/2011

Julie M.

n/a

Description of Work
I called for an estimate for some roofing work. I heard back 2 weeks later and arranged for them to come by to look at the work. 40 minutes after they were supposed to arrive, I contacted them and they were still a half hour away. Clearly they do not value new business. This is a shame because I have heard from friends that they have done quality work in the past.

09/14/2011

Kevin O.

well

Description of Work
no details

Category handyman service, landscaping, snow removal, woodworking

08/04/2011

Michael M.

They did a very good job

Description of Work
Roof tear off and installation of new roof on house and detached garage

12/02/2010

L B.

Great job. Kept in touch. Met our follow-up requests promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Roof.

07/26/2010

Mike S.

Very quick to schedule and complete job. Offered and applied weed spray to lawn for free. Ryan was a pleasure to work with (clear, honest, friendly). Covered roof to protect against unexpected rain. Flexible regarding design decisions. Didn't have perfect understanding of soffit ventilation, but good enough. Hip caps were slightly crooked, but not visible from the ground. Left a fair amount of old nails/asphalt in the gutters/bushes, but I was willing to do some cleanup to save cost.

Description of Work
Tear off one layer of shingles, add new roof system including ridge vent, ice&water, tar paper, archetectural shingles, some flashing and caps.

06/25/2010

Michael M.

It went very well and the price was right. They were very friendly and courteous. I am still using them. They are going to finish roofing the garage as soon as I am done finishing the remodeling. Their customer service was pretty good. He had a fairly new crew when they started so there was a little learning curve but they finished off pretty good. Overall I was pretty satisfied with what they did. Their price was below everybody else by a considerable margin. There were times it would them awhile to get back on a couple of things, but he always came through eventually.

Description of Work
I used Allied Property Maintenance to do the main roof on the house and they helped me with cutting roofline on the garage so I could jack it up and put new concrete under the front half.

04/12/2010

Elizabeth G.

Contractor was great to work with,explained everything thoroughly and gives right on estimates. Work on house was excellent and would be more than willingly to re-hire or recommend to others for roofing repairs or re-shingling.

Description of Work
Had roof torn off and re-shingled.

04/12/2010

Elizabeth G.

Called for snow removal, was quoted a price and they were out the same day.. excellent company!

Description of Work
Snow removal was always done on time and was quality work was always done. Also, removal of huge ice icicles

Category roof snow removal, snow removal

09/12/2009

Kevin O.

Very professional. Everything was done quickly and well.

Description of Work
Landscaping front yard.

Category landscaping, snow removal

08/25/2008

john K.

Comes promptly after snow, does ice removal as well. Did difficult plowing of farm lane to access walkout basement so a friend could unload her furniture for temporary storage in the winter, tough job, well done.

Description of Work
Snow plowing 200 yard driveway, plus special plowing for access to walkout basement for storage of furniture.

Category snow removal

Modern Edge Construction, LLC.

Modern Edge Construction, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 10 years of experience serving Strawberry Point and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

Iowa junk removal and clean up services

We offer fast and friendly junk removal, power washing, and gutter cleaning services. We will take anything you need to get rid off; appliances, furniture, yard waste, demolition projects, etc. We also offer power washing for houses/buildings, vehicles/boats, fences, concrete, etc. Locally owned and operated. Let us do the hard work!

J Christensen Painting & Home Repair

At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the company.

Offers by J Christensen Painting & Home Repair on Angi

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Full Service Grounds Maintenance Landscaping Contrator Services Interior/Exterior Maintenance Routine Maintenance Contracts (income property)