ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2008

We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needs....

J Christensen Painting & Home Repair

At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the company.

Offers by J Christensen Painting & Home Repair on Angi
Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC

Invest in reliable, long-lasting asphalt shingles for your home. You'll always get an affordable rate on the shingles and on top-notch installation from us. Expect exceptional workmanship as we install your metal roofing. Long lasting and beautiful, these roofs make a statement and provide functional benefits. Whether you need another storage space or a place to work on your other projects, your new pole shed will look fantastic on your land.

All Seasons Construction

At All Seasons Construction we do a wide variety of things. We can build you a home from the ground up, do remodels, or even thing a like installing a fence or door. If your interested in seeing some work we have done in the past then check out our Facebook page! Call us to set up a time for a free estimate!

09/26/2016

He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave h...

Description of Work
I hired Ryan to remodel my bathroom, do some yard work, and mow my lawn.

Category handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

08/20/2015

The work took a relatively long time in large part due to the weather. Ryan and his crew went to great pains to get everything right. The columns are tapered slightly so that required some difficult carpentry. New wooden steps, railings, and a deck were all correctly installed. Neighbors and passers by often complement the appearance of this porch.

Description of Work
Reconstructed the front porch on my house. Removed most of the old porch and built a new deck and columns.

Category contractors,woodworking

05/15/2014

It was good and I just to them on the phone a lot of times. I just needed someone who has a good price range. He did a very good job but the price was a little high.

Description of Work
Allied Property Maintenance provided me a snow removal service.

Category snow removal

12/31/2013

I called Allied after a snow storm last winter. They quicky came to my home, removed the snow and I have been with them ever since. My lawn and snow removal are maintained with no issues - just how I like it! My only area of concern would be price (maybe a bit high compared to services I've used in other cities), however I am not confident I could replace the ease of service recieved so I have not...

Description of Work
This provider maintains my residential lawn and snow removal.

12/22/2013

They did some odd jobs and we planned for future work. They seem to be willing to do almost anything!

Category handyman service

12/02/2010

Great job. Kept in touch. Met our follow-up requests promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Roof.

07/26/2010

Very quick to schedule and complete job. Offered and applied weed spray to lawn for free. Ryan was a pleasure to work with (clear, honest, friendly). Covered roof to protect against unexpected rain. Flexible regarding design decisions. Didn't have perfect understanding of soffit ventilation, but good enough. Hip caps were slightly crooked, but not visible from the ground. Left a fair amount of old nails/asphalt in the gutters/bushes, but I was willing to do some cleanup to save cost.

Description of Work
Tear off one layer of shingles, add new roof system including ridge vent, ice&water, tar paper, archetectural shingles, some flashing and caps.

06/25/2010

It went very well and the price was right. They were very friendly and courteous. I am still using them. They are going to finish roofing the garage as soon as I am done finishing the remodeling. Their customer service was pretty good. He had a fairly new crew when they started so there was a little learning curve but they finished off pretty good. Overall I was pretty satisfied with what they did. Their price was below everybody else by a considerable margin. There were times it would them awhile to get back on a couple of things, but he always came through eventually.

Description of Work
I used Allied Property Maintenance to do the main roof on the house and they helped me with cutting roofline on the garage so I could jack it up and put new concrete under the front half.

04/12/2010

Contractor was great to work with,explained everything thoroughly and gives right on estimates. Work on house was excellent and would be more than willingly to re-hire or recommend to others for roofing repairs or re-shingling.

Description of Work
Had roof torn off and re-shingled.

04/12/2010

Called for snow removal, was quoted a price and they were out the same day.. excellent company!

Description of Work
Snow removal was always done on time and was quality work was always done. Also, removal of huge ice icicles

Category roof snow removal service","snow removal service

Full Service Grounds Maintenance Landscaping Contrator Services Interior/Exterior Maintenance Routine Maintenance Contracts (income property)

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa