ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2008

We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needs....

J Christensen Painting & Home Repair

At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the company.

Offers by J Christensen Painting & Home Repair on Angi
Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC

Invest in reliable, long-lasting asphalt shingles for your home. You'll always get an affordable rate on the shingles and on top-notch installation from us. Expect exceptional workmanship as we install your metal roofing. Long lasting and beautiful, these roofs make a statement and provide functional benefits. Whether you need another storage space or a place to work on your other projects, your new pole shed will look fantastic on your land.

PPC Roofing

PPC (Platinum Preferred Contractor). PPC Roofing has great quality and the most innovation in roofing today. PPC Roofing takes pride in its products, services, and especially its warranties. PPC Roofing can do metal roofs, siding, and gutters. Call us today!

Offers by PPC Roofing  on Angi

09/26/2016

He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave h...

Description of Work
I hired Ryan to remodel my bathroom, do some yard work, and mow my lawn.

Category handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

08/20/2015

The work took a relatively long time in large part due to the weather. Ryan and his crew went to great pains to get everything right. The columns are tapered slightly so that required some difficult carpentry. New wooden steps, railings, and a deck were all correctly installed. Neighbors and passers by often complement the appearance of this porch.

Description of Work
Reconstructed the front porch on my house. Removed most of the old porch and built a new deck and columns.

Category contractors,woodworking

05/15/2014

It was good and I just to them on the phone a lot of times. I just needed someone who has a good price range. He did a very good job but the price was a little high.

Description of Work
Allied Property Maintenance provided me a snow removal service.

Category snow removal

12/31/2013

I called Allied after a snow storm last winter. They quicky came to my home, removed the snow and I have been with them ever since. My lawn and snow removal are maintained with no issues - just how I like it! My only area of concern would be price (maybe a bit high compared to services I've used in other cities), however I am not confident I could replace the ease of service recieved so I have not...

Description of Work
This provider maintains my residential lawn and snow removal.

12/22/2013

They did some odd jobs and we planned for future work. They seem to be willing to do almost anything!

Category handyman service

Full Service Grounds Maintenance Landscaping Contrator Services Interior/Exterior Maintenance Routine Maintenance Contracts (income property)

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa