Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Cedar Falls, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Cedar Falls
- Delta CoBobby B was Very professional and easy to talk to. Work was stellar and in a timely matter. Price was the best out of the 3 quotes others provided. Definitely will hire if I have another project. Recommend!!
- Speedy Electric IncBarbara was super helpful and professional. Amazing customer service and followup as I was in a different town than where the services were performed. They were "speedy" as they got the job done in several days whereas I would have had to wait on other providers. My tenant commented (unsolicited from me) how professional they were. VERY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND GREAT FOLLOWUP FROM BARBARA
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Tyler was accurate with his estimate. He was prompt with the scheduled time and answered any questions I had about the job. He performed excellent work.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Tyler c did a great job put in a new fan fixed one and switched one out and was really nice and was done pretty quick for all he got done . Was on time and cleaned up after great service!
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Great - Matt changed all the batteries in my smoke alarms - who knew? He gave good advice on my plans to purchase new kitchen lighting.
- Henninger ElectricThe techs arrived when scheduled and went right to work. Total professionals, and they talked to me to understand exactly what I needed and everything went well.
- Henninger ElectricHe reconfigured our circuit breaker box and added a supplemental box to "even out" the circuits in our home. We had originally assumed we would have to replace the old circuit breaker box with a new one, but he assured us that would be an unnecessary expense. In our garage he replaced one ancient outlet and installed several new outlets, and took pains to place them in very useful locations, such as near the work benches and the outdoor lighting system. He installed several new outlets in the basement, again in logical places, installed a new dedicated, grounded outlet for our computers, and put in two outdoor outlets useful for Christmas lights and for outdoor electrical tools. Both his willingness to respond to our particular needs and his excellent workmanship inspired confidence, and we will definitely call him again for any future electrical needs
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.Justin did an excellent job servicing our AC unit. The outside unit looked like new when he was done because he had done such a nice job cleaning it. He explained clearly what he was doing and answered all of my questions. He was very personable, professional, and competent. I look forward to having him back in the future
- Cedar Valley Electric Co IncVery good and very cost effective, very friendly and they did a good job. The price is very reasonable and competitive.
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.I highly recommend Joe Boyle @ Dalton PHC, He quickly diagnosed and repaired my electrical issues. He answered all my questions. He was fast, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly. What more could I ask?
Electricians in Cedar Falls
- Business Description:At Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc., "Your comfort is our promise" is more than just a slogan. We have been servicing the surrounding Cedar Falls, IA area since 1959 and have always had the latest equipment to provide quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, air quality, and fireplace services to our local customers. We have 12 master technicians that are ready to serve you and provide top assistance. Call us today to schedule an appointmentRecent Review:GREAT!! Scott from Dalton's is a true professional who knows his trade and how to keep our equipment in great running order. I trust Scott and would not call anyone else for service to my heating and cooling. I take great piece of mind by being on the Service Contract with Dalton's for heating and cooling needs. They check out my system 2 times per year and make sure that everything is in working order. I never feel pressured to buy anything and always have the final say if they recommend a piece or part. I believe the annual maintenance is great and would not go back to waiting till something breaks down. Remember, it never breaks down on a good day, only when you need A/C or Heating in the dead of Winter. Scott and Dalton's are excellent for service!Chris H.
- Recent Review:The work was ok but I wasn't very happy with a couple things to do with them. They sent two guys to start the job, then sent two different guys to finish the job. I wasn't very happy. I did argue with them about the pricing also. I disagreed with them on what they said it would cost and then on what it actually costLarry M.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Excellent. I don't have to worry that when I ask him about something it will get done and done well. The guys he has working for him are all polite and courteous. I have no problem calling him whenever I have an issue or need something new done. My married friends are all jealous. <br /Judy S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:I called Casablanca Fans earlier today about the need for a <br /> replacement part for their Casablanca Delta fan that was manufactured back in <br /> 1984 and no longer available. I was referred to "Ed Roberge" of <br /> Affordable Fans in New Hampshire (I live in the Philadelphia area). I had bought <br /> a part and was unsure of making the repair. Ed guided me through the <br /> replacement of the defective part by phone at no profit to himself. Ed is a knowledgeable <br /> serviceman and what?s more important, He puts the customer first? The way service <br /> used to be. <br /William H.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaintsLori A.
- Business Description:At Stonekings, our goal is to help you turn your house/business into the space of your dreams. We’ll guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Stoneking's supervises the entire project from start to finishRecent Review:It went well. They were always polite, did a great job, and explained everything to us. They wanna made sure that all things were right and I would highly recommend them to all. The pricing was reasonable and they always did excellent jobKathy R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Great. Joe Zimmerman of AAA Computers showed up on time, knew exactly what he was doing, and even supplied a power cord which was missing from the box the movers had packed the computers in. He went out of his way to make sure things were working correctly and gave me a tutorial on fixing issues by myself were additional problems to crop upSusan T.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial wiring, bucket truck service, parking lot light maintenance, general electric service.
- Business Description:Providing Sale and Service on electric Motors, Portable Generators, Power Tools, Submersible Pumps. Also Repair antique table/desk top fans. Repar and Sales on Starters, Alternators & Generators for Cars, Trucks And Tractors. Do Not Work On Vehicles
- Business Description:We know how hard it is to find contractors you can trust. That's why we specialize in Full Residential projects - Minor Business projects - Storm Damage and Restoration - Field Inspections/Roofing Inspections - Roofing Maintenance programs - Project Management - Lawsuit Inspections and expert opinions for roofing, framing and siding. Providing you with the peace of mind in knowing that every element of your home and business are being worked on by highly skilled craftsmen who are dedicated t..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Cedar Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc. 5536 Nordic Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Dalton Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Fireplaces, Inc.
- Henninger Electric720 Locust St
La Porte City, Iowa 50651
- Henninger Electric
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- NELSON ELECTRIC239 S BELL AVE
Ames, Iowa 50010
- NELSON ELECTRIC