Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Denver, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Denver
- Martinson Construction CoIt was great. All I would say is, like any project, doing as much as you can yourself will save money.
- ROGER SMITH CONSTRUCTIONRoger gave the most complete quote for the job. He accepted a change I wanted without changing the price. His crew was very efficient at doing the job. Roger was present during the work often enough to assure a quality job was being done. The bill matched the quote to the penny. They did a very good job of cleaning up the work site afterwards
- Martinson Construction CoIt took a while to get scheduled and I had to call several times. The work, though, went well and smoothly once they got it on their schedule.
- Iowa FlatworksWe were very pleased with Jon and his crew. We liked the fact that he pitched right in and worked right alongside his crew. There were some challenges with the slope of our driveway and the direction in which we want rain water to take when it drains away and they got that right. He totally understood what we wanted for an outcome and delivered. He was prompt with giving us an estimate in the first place and stood by his numbers
- Russell ConstructionThere was just a simple sidewalk with an area leading to the house which would get underwater. They totally took out the sidewalk and filled it all back again so that it was right up to the house. The sidewalk was with a slant going away from the house so now we won't get water into the basement. They were less cheap than the first estimate I got. Our overall experience with them has been excellent
- Martinson Construction CoThe concrete work was excellent. The workers were efficient, professional, and obviously knew what they were doing. The price was fair but communicating with the contractor was a nightmare. Rarely did we ever receive callbacks without having to call several times (over a period of weeks) or leave frustrated messages
- Magee Construction CoIMO... Very shotty work.. leaking windows, mushrooms growing in window sills, Gaps in flooring, drywall looks like a 3 year old did it. Will not return calls let alone fix the issues.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Denver
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.Recent Review:It was great. He's very helpful. The service was great. He's good at explaining things. The quality of the work was good. The price was reasonable.Ralph M.
- Business Description:At Stonekings, our goal is to help you turn your house/business into the space of your dreams. We’ll guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Stoneking's supervises the entire project from start to finishRecent Review:They never responded or contacted me in any form.Amy P.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Concrete & Handymen WorkRecent Review:Perfect. He arrived on time, did a great job, cleaned up the mess and then some, completed on time, and cleaned up the grass that had overgrown onto my walkway.Yvonne C.
- Business Description:Design/ Builder residential home builder specializing in custom homes and kitchen and bath remodeling. We also do constuction consulting and handyman work through our home warranty service department.Recent Review:Craig Fairbanks was always honest and upfront from the start of the project. He and the company worked well with us to try and keep the project in budget even under unforeseen occurrences. Craig had very good knowledge throughout all phases of the project from digging the hole to finishing touches and landscape. He was able to stick to the original budget except for extras which we wanted. The prices charged for our extra demands were very reasonable. Since the house did not get finished until the end of December, Craig had to finish up the landscaping the next spring. It did take a while to get the landscaping finished but the grading is great and we've never had water in the basement. We've also had him do work after the house was finished since we do trust his work as a contractorJoshua G.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:Cheaper than the rest but quality to impress with 15 years of experience in the construction industry I have gained the knowledge that I need to do any project that comes my way roofing/flooring/remodeling/new construction/ NO JOB TO SMALL
- Business Description:1st Call Concrete is a small concrete business offering high quality work at a low cost. We also sell premium black dirt available for delivery or pick-up.
- Business Description:construction company catering to customer's specific needs.Recent Review:kitchen - base ended up 2" shorter on sink side, counter top and floor were ordered short, was charged more for back splash because they said it wasn't in bid even though I had back splash and he remove the back splash. Roof - stains are back after 2 months, stole extra shingles ..Driveway, bid $6,500 and refuse to do curb/gutter, he wanted 1,800 more...damaged my hose and did not replace, water was left on, paint all over <br /Robin S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
concrete contractors in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Concrete122 Black Hawk Rd
- 1st Call Concrete
- Ahrens Construction620 Tremont St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Ahrens Construction
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Trueg Custom Concrete925 Prospect St
- Trueg Custom Concrete