If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Denver, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Denver
- Martinson Construction CoIt took a while to get scheduled and I had to call several times. The work, though, went well and smoothly once they got it on their schedule.
- Martinson Construction CoIt was great. All I would say is, like any project, doing as much as you can yourself will save money.
- Russell ConstructionThere was just a simple sidewalk with an area leading to the house which would get underwater. They totally took out the sidewalk and filled it all back again so that it was right up to the house. The sidewalk was with a slant going away from the house so now we won't get water into the basement. They were less cheap than the first estimate I got. Our overall experience with them has been excellent read less
- Iowa FlatworksWe were very pleased with Jon and his crew. We liked the fact that he pitched right in and worked right alongside his crew. There were some challenges with the slope of our driveway and the direction in which we want rain water to take when it drains away and they got that right. He totally understood what we wanted for an outcome and delivered. He was prompt with giving us an estimate in the first place and stood by his numbers read less
- ROGER SMITH CONSTRUCTIONRoger gave the most complete quote for the job. He accepted a change I wanted without changing the price. His crew was very efficient at doing the job. Roger was present during the work often enough to assure a quality job was being done. The bill matched the quote to the penny. They did a very good job of cleaning up the work site afterwards read less
- Martinson Construction CoThe concrete work was excellent. The workers were efficient, professional, and obviously knew what they were doing. The price was fair but communicating with the contractor was a nightmare. Rarely did we ever receive callbacks without having to call several times (over a period of weeks) or leave frustrated messages read less
- Magee Construction CoIMO... Very shotty work.. leaking windows, mushrooms growing in window sills, Gaps in flooring, drywall looks like a 3 year old did it. Will not return calls let alone fix the issues.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Denver
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome. They knew what they were doing, friendly, and good price with high end work.Jeremy S.
- Business Description:At Stonekings, our goal is to help you turn your house/business into the space of your dreams. We’ll guide you through the decisions, providing fresh options and then stand back while you choose your favorites. We pull it all together into a home or office design that is beautiful, functional and uniquely yours. Stoneking's supervises the entire project from start to finish read lessRecent Review:They never responded or contacted me in any form.Amy P.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:Eric was to call, he never did. Eric was to explain his bid sheet, never done Ridiculous priceDonita B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leave read lessKathleen R.
- Business Description:Full- Service Interior & Exterior Home Remodeler
- Business Description:My crew is me and one or two other guys , so I am always on the job . I don't collect until job is completed and I always stop by personally to make sure customer is happy.Recent Review:Oh yeah, they are very good. They got the job done very well. They did a very good job.David F.
- Business Description:Concrete Construction Services.
- Business Description:Iowa Flatworks is a concrete construction company based in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We know how to pour driveways, patios, stoops, sidewalks, garage floors, basement floors, and anything in between. Iowa Flatworks will remove, design, repair or pour your project. We serve Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Waverly, Parkersburg, Janesville, Denver, Traer, Evansdale, Parkersburg, Dike, and more. Iowa Flatworks provides the highest quality finish to all your concrete needs. Call Jon to schedule a free estimate at.. read less
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
concrete contractors in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Concrete122 Black Hawk Rd
- 1st Call Concrete
- Ahrens Construction620 Tremont St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Ahrens Construction
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Trueg Custom Concrete925 Prospect St
- Trueg Custom Concrete