Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Denver, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Denver
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris was on time, responsive, communicative and an overall excellent contractor. He did everything he said he would, an did it ahead of schedule. I have some additional work I will need him to do, and I will have no issues calling him back to do it. I have used several contractors in the Cedar Valley, and he is the only one I would recommend to friends
- Zubak ConstructionWe were very happy with every part of this project beginning with our first call to Nick Zubak for an estimate. He promptly returned all phone calls and answered all questions we had. He offered helpful suggestions and completed the new deck very quickly. We were very pleased with Zubak Construction and would definitely use them again. We felt his estimates were very reasonable
- ALLIED PROPERTY MAINTENANCEThe work took a relatively long time in large part due to the weather. Ryan and his crew went to great pains to get everything right. The columns are tapered slightly so that required some difficult carpentry. New wooden steps, railings, and a deck were all correctly installed. Neighbors and passers by often complement the appearance of this porch
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris interviews very well. Was excited to get projects done around the house. Doesn't hire competent workers. Have had a door replaced. Paid for it on 10/26/2014, took two weeks for them to get started on replacement. It is now 1/6/2015 and it still isn't done. Have had people here to "look" at it numerous times. Has promised multiple discounts, but I just want it done. *To be fair, Chris did injure his back and was laid up, but since he subs the work out.....
Contractors in Denver
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:Jason was dependable and very easy to work with. He did a great job!Penny R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Aesthetic Elements is a commercial and residential design/build general contractor.Recent Review:Was treated horribly. Everything they did was awful, roof leaked, texture globbed on and a mess, siding coming off and over nails bumpy in spots. Very unproffessional, did not finish kept changing things from what they said. Used my things during thrir work. Left my belongings outsideAmy N.
- Business Description:Affordable bathroom solutions? Honest plumbing and Remodeling, full service bathroom remodeling, can make any bathroom into a beauty at an affordable price. No other licences, and bonded Remodeling company can beat our prices! 20 years experience in remodeling, which includes full tile showers custom built, full house plumbing, new tub/surround install, all flooring, framing, drywall, texture, lighting, painting, and on. No interior limitations, no cost estimates, and amazing prices! A clean ..
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:We are a small residential business that focuses on quality and customer satisfaction We do anything from Kitchen, Basement and Bathroom remodels to porches and decks We make a point to have complete customer satisfaction, and that includes price, we work with our customers to deliver the best product at a price that will not break the budge
- Business Description:Subs Used. Bid or hourly rate.Recent Review:We were very happy with every part of this project beginning with our first call to Nick Zubak for an estimate. He promptly returned all phone calls and answered all questions we had. He offered helpful suggestions and completed the new deck very quickly. We were very pleased with Zubak Construction and would definitely use them again. We felt his estimates were very reasonableCarol T.
- Business Description:CGI is a full service general contractor. Although we can manage your entire project, we are a small company that works one job at a time. CGI is able to perform many types of work in-house, so we keep sub-contracting to a minimumRecent Review:My old deck was deteriorating to the point where it was unsafe to use, so I asked the folks at Barnes Building Products (a local building materials supply store in Cedar Falls) if they could suggest anyone who could do a deck remodel at a good price and do good quality work. They suggested a couple of contractors, and the one I ended up using was Jay Hansaker with CGI Enterprises. He came out a gave me an estimate, and helped explain the options and give an idea of the costs associated with using different types of materials so I could choose options to maximize value on my terms. The work took about three days to complete with one day of demolition followed by two days of construction. They were very respectful of my property and cleaned things up before they left. I would recommend using this contractor. The decks are very nice. <br /> Even after he was finished with this job and before he received my check for it, I asked him to come over and lend his opinion on another remodeling project I was working on. He spent an hour looking at it and helping me think things over, and didn't charge anything for that. That's a very considerate contractor! He's very professional and very thorough. <br /Darren C.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:BUILDING & REMODELING, FINISH WORK, CUSTOM WOODWORKING, AND OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
general contractors in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service101 Sprcue St.
La Porte City, Iowa
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service
- C.T. Construction 1005 Maplewood Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- C.T. Construction
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Snag Creek1719 N. Cottage Row Rd.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SUNROOMS BY TEAM627 Main Street Unit 4
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- Zubak Construction1610 Cottage Row Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Zubak Construction