A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Denver, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Denver
- DeLong Snow and Lawn CareExcellent! DeLong Snow & Lawn Care are great. The staff is always pleasent and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Frost Tree FarmsWe heard of Mr. Frost by reputation and met with him on our property where he help us select locations for the trees. Then we went to the tree farm to select the actual tree. He came and installed trees after we had the utility lines marked.
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscapingthe weather held up the project in the beginning. once the weather cleared and the ground dried out the project went smoothly. the workers worked very hard & were very professional. the wall was completed in one day.
- Outdoor Designs IncThey were great. They were a little late to show up, but once they came they got right to work. The removed an old retaining wall and installed a new one. We're very pleased with the wall and the way it looks. The owner was pleasant to deal with.
- MAIFELD LANDSCAPINGThey are very professional, know what they are doing and don't waste any time. They did a very quality job and I enjoyed working with them. In fact there are scheduled to return in May 2013 to complete sodding the remainder of my property.
- Frost Tree FarmsBob took care of everything. Called all the companies, electric, gas, etc. . He came with the tree I picked out and took time to walk the front yard with me and talk about where to place the tree. He wanted to make sure I was happy with my tree and how it would look in the yard. After the tree was put in place Bob explained how to take care of it and said I could call if I needed any help or information. I never felt like any question I asked was a stupid one. Also I never felt Bob was only trying to sell a tree. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the tree and how it looked in the yard. When he left I felt I received QUALITY service and had a QUALITY tree. Something hard to find these days, that's why we need Angie Lists. I plan on getting more trees from Bob next year for my back yard. I've had the tree Bob brought over a year and it's healthy and growing beautifully
- Perfect Ponds & LawnsOverall, it was a positive experience. Jake was very responsive in preparing a bid after the initial meeting. Jake has a great deal of knowledge in the technical aspects of building water features and was able to advise regarding a design that would suit our needs and location. He was able to complete the work in the estimated time (about a week). The water feature is beautiful and operates just as we had hoped, fitting into our space in both size and design
- MAIFELD LANDSCAPINGIt was a pleasurable experience and we would get them again for any other landscaping jobs that we would need.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris have been working as our Handyman for 2 years now and has done multiple jobs for our company. He is always very professional and willing to accomidate our needs and time frames.
- Maifield Landscaping LLCWhenever we have anything done landscaping-wise we always use them and have for 15 years. His father started the business. We worked with Randy at the beginning and then Randy died of cancer. His son Tyler took over the business. He is just as professional and meticulous as his dad. His dad was an artist and then went into landscaping. So, he had that artistic sense of what goes where
Landscapers in Denver
- Business Description:JDM Roofing & Home Improvements has highly skilled people in most areas of construction. From new decks to complete house flips. You can always count on being satisfied when we leave. We offer free estimates and our main goal is to work with you to accomplish what you need, for a reasonable price.Recent Review:It was great. They were very courteous. If I had questions they answered it. They had the better quote. He's always available when I called him..Lydia M.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our work and strive for excellence in all that we do Providing Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Fertilization & Weed Control, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Aeration, Dethatching, and Gutter CleaningRecent Review:Extremely good. They are punctual, easy to get along with, and provide good service.dick ?.
- Business Description:Our company designs, builds & maintains your landscaping projects. We are a full service lawn care and snow removal company. We serve residential and commercial customers.Recent Review:Very good experience - everyone was friendly, professional, and helpful. We'll be back!Rick T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:US Lawns performs a variety of lawncare services for residential and commercial customers.
- Business Description:Our employees do all of the word we do not sub work out. We accept check, cash, and all major credit cards. We do commercial and residential work for all of our first class services.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needsRecent Review:He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave him my credit card so he could buy his children food. He has taken over $13,600 and now he won't come and finish the work without me paying him more money. There is a toilet sitting in my living room, he totally wrecked my yard and ran over a brick retaining wall with a lawn mower, he stole my prescription medications, broke my bathroom floor, he lost a part that he wants me to pay for, he stole my garden cart, he stole my bathroom door and frame (and claims that he doesn't have the gas money to return it to me), he didn't seal around my tub and now it leaks all over the floor, and he is threatening to call the police on me if I don't give him more money.Sharon and Steve S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
Landscapers in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & K Lawn Care3915 Clearview Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- B & K Lawn Care
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- JDM Roofing & Home Improvements
- Royal Turf4626 Ranchero Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Royal Turf
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- US Lawns of Waterloo122 Black Hawk Rd.
- US Lawns of Waterloo