Amen Electric

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2009

Amen Electric has been in business since 2006 and offers electrical services in Macon, GA and all the surrounding Middle Georgia areas. Amen Electric is a "One call that's all" electrical contractor getting it done correctly the first time. We have 14 years of professional electrical experience and positive attitudes. Flexible payment options, accepting all major credit cards and personal checks. 10% off for a full Three Point Electrical Inspection normally $99 now only $89. Services a 50 mile radius of Macon....

Moore Heating & Air

Moore Heating & Air

Maintaining your heating, ventilation and cooling system is important when you live in a place like Georgia. Moore Heating & Air can help your HVAC unit function reliably and efficiently. Our heating and cooling specialists have more than 22 years of experience. We can provide an effective repair solution for any HVAC system on the fritz. We can also provide ongoing maintenance or new installations! Get in touch with Moore Heating & Air for a free service estimate.

03/02/2017

Very efficient work. Would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had recessed lighting put in our kitchen.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting

02/05/2017

Once we were able to get him over to do the work he did an amazing job. Courteous and efficient so my only feedback would be that he either needs more help or a better system of organization so setting appointments and setting expectations can improve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed three of my ceiling fan lights and rewired an outlet

08/12/2016

Outstanding in all respects. He did not make the original schedule due to dire problems with his house roof. He called and we agreed on a new time which he met. Work was above board. In the future should I have need for electrical work my first call will be to Amen Electric. I strongly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a motion sensor light, covered two junction boxes from old attic fan removal and installed an outlet.

08/11/2016

I have used this electrician? for two times the first time it was great. Second time he was to busy to finish the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

05/20/2016

He found out why my outlets weren't working replaced the outlet.this fixed the problem. He is very professional. I would recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed two electrical outlets.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical installations, rewire, repairs, & maintenance. General framing, carpentry and drywall repair.