A drop ceiling is an easy way to cover unsightly drywall stains or exposed ductwork and plumbing. You can tackle this project with our how to do a drop ceiling step-by-step guide.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Macon, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Macon
- Colter Renovations and RemodelingMr Bryson was a vert professional and hard working young man. He was on time, worked steadily and completed the job within the time he gave us. I would recommend this man to anyone who needs work done.
- Macon Homes and Construction LLCTrent and his wife are 100% professional and do an outstanding job. Definitely one of the best contractors we have worked with.
- Don Williams Painting ContractorI have used Don Williams’ before. Their painting work on interior walls was fine, so I hired them for a third time to paint my kitchen cabinets. He came to my home and gave me an estimate via email with no issues. When he arrived to do the work my husband and I elected to remain out of the way of Don and his sons so they could do their work. When they left for the day, we noticed some of the cabinets had been shut and had dried. When we opened them, paint was pulled off, leaving holes in the paint and exposing the brown wood underneath. I alerted Don, and he simply replied “We will check that, thanks.” I also informed him that there were a number of paint drips on the upper cabinets. He responded, “We are checking that as we go around.” Don did not take the cabinet doors off their hinges to do their work. Leaving the cabinet doors in a vertical position to paint them will inevitably lead to drips and overall shoddy workmanship. Three days later, when the cabinets had totally dried, my husband and I took note of several dings in the paint, drips, and uneven brush strokes and paint tone. There was even paint on my floor, my oven, and my granite countertop. I sent photos to Don, and he responded with an apology and an assurance to come and fix the issues. I put sticky notes on all of the issues on the cabinets in hopes he would correct each of them. My cabinets and drawers were COVERED in sticky notes. Unfortunately, the work he did was poor again—there were even some areas that were worse than before. When I sent him more pictures, he responded with a profuse apology, admitting he should have checked his sons’ work closer and promising to come back and fix it. I told him I want to be there for his return so I could point out every spot I wanted fixed. He offered up days during my child’s spring break that he wanted to come back—all of which I am unavailable. Furthermore, I work full time so I need a lead time to deconflict from my work schedule. When I gave him two additional dates, he responded hours later, telling me he could not work those dates. At this point, I had tried to call him 3 times and had left voicemails. He did nit answer any of my calls, responding with text messages. I told him my preference was to speak via voice rather than text—he responded that he was in a public place and would call me later. I told him I was unavailable later. At this point, much of my time had been wasted trying to get in touch with him and cleaning up the mess made in my house from sanded paint particles and drips. Bear in mind, I had not been able to use my kitchen for about four days, resulting in costs for eating out. I therefore requested a refund—and only a partial one at that, which he did provide expeditiously. Bottom line, I am now out over 1000.00, and have kitchen cabinets and countertops messed up that I will have to have completely redone. Don is a nice man and I think he means well, but his work this time around was sub-par
- AWT ConstructionTear down only took 2 days to tear out and clean up/disposal of everything - we were completely amazed. Then the hard work started. Wayne took my electrical concerns seriously and had a complete inspection done. We had to have some wiring replaced & we added some outlets. Some studs had to be replaced, walls repaired, one wall almost completely rebuilt, and a ceiling repaired and both ceilings refurbished. We had a doorway enlarged and door replaced. An outside wall had to be repaired to stop water from leaking into house. We were going to just replace/repair ceiling insulation in that area of the house but when we asked for a quote on the whole house, we couldn't pass up the savings. We asked for gutters to be added to the house but were told that a color match may not be found so we were going to just go with white; but, Wayne's guys found us the color that matched exactly. It looks wonderful. We have an older home in an older section of our town. Wayne understood we did not want to out-price the value of our home with the repairs that needed to be done at that time and still needed to be done in the future. He made excellent suggestions to help keep us within our budget. We really appreciated his understanding and expertise. He treated us as if he was working on a million dollar home. Each crew that came in was professional and their work was excellent. They strived to do the best work possible and to make sure we were completely satisfied. We were very pleased with all the work and we will definitely call on AWT again. When I have time off of school again next summer, I am hoping he can fit us in to remodel our kitchen and a bathroom. I would like to apologized to Wayne for taking so long to write this review; but, school started and it's been a busy and stressful beginning. I should have taken time to sit and write this sooner. I can only hope he forgives me enough to come back and do some more work next summer
- AWT ConstructionI was very pleased with the overall experience with AWT. The professionalism of each person who performed a task was second to none! I was treated with respect and kept informed of their progress. The finished work was excellent and I would certainly use them again without hesitation!
- AWT ConstructionThe job was performed in a professional and timely manner. Wayne told us when he would start and how long it would take. I was both skeptical and amazed. Except for a little exrtra time required for the interior drywall work, the roof repair and replacement was done in less than 5 days. The job site was protected well with tarps and daily cleanup efforts and except for a few lingering pieces of roof shingles and a few stray nails, it was hard to tell that only days before, an entire army of men were fully engaged in the project of completely removing the old shingles, performing the repairs and reroofing the house. The team that worked on the interior part of the project took extra precautions to protect furniture and floors and were also timely and focused. I would and have recommended AWT to friends including my father-in-law for whom AWT is currently working on a roof leak problem in an old historic Perry home
- The House Medic LLCI could not be more pleased with The House Medic and crew. These guys were on time every day, were very professdional, and worked hard to stay on schedule. Plus, they were very meticulous about their work and cleaning up afterwards. Just waiting on shower doors now. Thank you Charlie Etheridge and your guys
- The House Medic LLCHe did an excellent job. He was patient and answered all of my ridiculous questions thoroughly from the beginning. He understood exactly what I wanted and he provided the service that we agreed upon. I addition, he was very professional, punctual and always responded quickly. You can certainly see the high quality of his work in the completed project. Thank you Charlie and crew
- The House Medic LLCEach project was done with care and precision. He set up his saw and measured/cut/painted the deck boards onsite. He brought in a tile specialist to help lay the slate tile (and matched the existing slate in an adjoining room). Clean-up was done at the end of each project.
- The House Medic LLCMr Ethridge and his entire staff were amazing. So courteous, helpful, and went above and beyond to do this study area for my 8 year old daughter! They more than exceeded my expectations and I am so thrilled with everything! They are extremely professional, hard working and did everything that I had wanted and that we had spoken about ( even more). I will definitely use them for any future projects and would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you SO much Mr. Ethridge!! My daughter is loving her new study area!
Last update on August 2, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Macon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Before you can start a major remodel, you need to know how to tell if a wall is load-bearing. Learn what a load-bearing wall is and how to identify one.
Did you know there’s a right way to hang things on your wall? And no, it doesn’t include thumbtacks. Learn how to use drywall anchors with this simple guide.
Find drywall contractors in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
drywall contractors in Macon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & C Professional Services, Inc234 Beumont Heights
Macon, Georgia 31206
- Ard Construction Inc120 Myrick Dr
Macon, Georgia 31220
- Clint Fowler4278 Vinson Avenue
Macon, Georgia 31206
- Don Williams Painting Contractor7344 NOB HILL DRIVE
Macon, Georgia 31216
- Macon Homes and Construction LLC7040 Peake Rd N
Macon, Georgia 31210
- Macon Maintenance Solutions LLC836 Laurel Ave
Macon, Georgia 31211
- Parker Young Construction Inc4039 Industrial Boulevard
Macon, Georgia 31210
- PERRY ROGERS GENERAL CONTRACTORS, INC.460 Heritage Drive
Macon, Georgia 31210
- Sierra Custom Homes LLC15 Stirling Ct
Macon, Georgia 31210
- A & C Professional Services, Inc
- Bowen Home Repair and Painting448 old Indian Spring Rd.
Forsyth, Georgia 31029
- Bowen Home Repair and Painting
- DAVE'S HOME & BUSINESS MAINTENANCE & REPAIRSP O BOX 88
Byron, Georgia 31008
- DAVE'S HOME & BUSINESS MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
- George Littlejohn107 Hartford
Byron, Georgia 31008
- George Littlejohn
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Mr. Finish LLC210 Southland Station Drive 154
Warnerobines, Georgia 31088
- Mr. Finish LLC
- R. Taylor & Company Construction1616 Beville Dr
Griffin, Georgia 30224
- R. Taylor & Company Construction
- Whiddon Enterprise'sP. O. Box 1994
Perry, Georgia 31069
- Whiddon Enterprise's