If your garage door has been opening or closing by itself, don't worry—there's a logical explanation. Let's troubleshoot a few common causes.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Macon, GA
There are 4 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Macon
- Precision Garage Door ServiceExcellent! Technician was very professional, courteous, and dducated to complete the job to our satisfaction. He took the extra time to show us the operation of the new garage door and opener using provided hand held remotes, and how to download the remote on our cellphones before leaving.
- Hollywood-Crawford Door CoI called and ordered the door and they quickly got it scheduled. I also had many more questions and the rep. (named Lisa) was great. She was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions and phone calls (and I had many questions), even when she had to go to someone else for the answer. The installer (Steve) showed up on time and was very nice and had a lot of experience. He quickly took down the old door and installed the new one. I had to leave early so he went over the operational stuff and even adjusted my garage opener. He left everything very clean and the door works great. My overall experience with Hollywood and their staff was nothing short of great, from the pricing, the people, the service and promptness. Larry was a great repair/salesmen (no pressure), Lisa was very helpful and Steve did a great job
- Mike's Garage DoorCompany was punctual and completed the job in a timely manner. He took time to help me coordinate my new opener with car, etc.
- Joe's Garage Door & ServiceWe installed a new garage door opener and we could not get it to work. We called Joe's and he said he could be out a little after 4:00 P.M. He arrived right on time. He determined what the problem was and fixed it. He also took time to explain what he did and when it would be necessary to call him again. His service call fee was $29.00 and labor was $60.00
- Joe's Garage Door & ServiceJoe showed when he said he would and evaluated the situation. He got a few ladders and a spring tensioner rods and took the tension off the spring. He then rewrapped the cable and put the tension back on the spring.
- Meadows Garage DoorsI called Randy in the morning and asked him if he could make time to come and give me an estimate for my broken garage door. I had another company come out and give me an estimate of between $600 (to repair) and $1100 (to replace) the door. Randy was in the area and asked if he could just stop by now. I was at work, but the side door to the garage was open, so I gave him permission to go in and take a look. Randy called about an hour later to tell me that he had all of the parts he would need to repair it for $350!!! I gave him the go ahead and he did an amazing job. However, when he called to say that he was done, I was still at work. I offered to give him my credit card number over the phone; but he doesn't take credit cards. Instead, he said he'd just leave a bill there and I could send him a check! This was from a guy I'd never met. He did the work with just a verbal contract and trusted me to pay him later. That just doesn't happen in this world anymore. I was so so pleased with Randy's work. Please hire him. He'll do an awesome job for you
- Mr. Garage doorMe. White was here when he said he would be and was very professional. He was also good humored and pleasant to do business with. I highly recommend Mr. Garage Door to everyone in need of garage door replacement or installation.
- Overhead Door Co of Macon GAThese folks are first-class. They tell you what they are going to do, then do it when they say they will, for the price they quoted. This is not the first time I have used Macon Overhead Door. Every time has been the same high quality work. Called them on Tuesday and service technician was at my house within two hours. They needed to order a part, and said they would come back on Thursday at 10:30am. They called to confirm, and showed up at 10:30. Completed the job quickly, and cleaned up after themselves. (Best my garage has looked in months). They quoted me a flat-rate price for the work on the initial phone call, and that was the price...no hidden costs. Every service company should operate like this
- Joe's Garage Door & ServiceEverything went well. Joe was early, but not too early. He offers a lifetime warranty for springs if they are changed at the same time. We liked that he will respond to a service call 24/7. I highly recommend Joe's Garage Door and Service.
- Meadows Garage DoorsI called Mr. Meadows with my problem and he arrived within 30 munutes to repair. I can't tell you what a joy it was to have such a friendly and competent person come and fix the door. I also called about two weeks later for another repair involving the motor, he gave a free estimate and later replaced it for much less than competitors. Try Meadows out; you'll be glad you did. I've tried others and Meadows is the best bar none
Last update on July 2, 2020
Garage Door Companies in Macon
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A broken garage door is inconvenient and unsafe. Learn the signs that indicate a broken garage door, so you can repair or replace it as soon as possible.
Dingy garage doors getting you down? Give your home a fast, budget-friendly, DIY makeover with this step-by-step guide to painting a garage door.
Find garage door companies in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
garage door companies in Macon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Coverstory Construction707 S Green St
Thomaston, Georgia 30286
- Coverstory Construction
- InsideNOut Renovation209 tumbleweed cir
Centerville, Georgia 31028
- InsideNOut Renovation
- Precision Garage Door Service6550 McDonough Dr
Norcross, Georgia 30093
- Precision Garage Door Service
- Yoder Door Co336 Forsyth St.
Monticello, Georgia 31064
- Yoder Door Co