Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Macon, GA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Macon
- PK MasonryPete did an excellent job. He was Conversational and yet kept working. We are very pleased with his work. He cleaned up afterwards.
- Molton MasonryThey leveled the ground and did the forms on a Monday. Ordered the concrete and poured the slab on a Wednesday. They came back on Thursday and removed the forms and cleaned up. They poured about 3 yds of concrete. They finished the slab real well without leaving any low spots. They graded it so the water would run right off. All in all Randall and his team did a great job and were very professional. I would recommend him and plan to use him again in the future
- ALDERMAN MASONARY & STONEHis crew looked a little ragged, but they were friendly and very skilled. Eddie offered suggestions such as how to pour a section at the street to keep our cars from scraping when we exited our steep driveway. The finished driveway with its addition was excellent, a work of art to me, since I used to do concrete work when I was younger and knew what to appreciate. This was a delight and for a price much lower than another firm had quoted me
- Molton MasonryThis team is very knowledgeable about stone work. They came every day possible, worked in the extreme heat and rain, and did a fabulous job. The detail in the work is what really sets this company apart from others. The team used top grade materials including black paper, wire, screws, concrete, sand, beautiful stones (from Georgia), and a lot of thought. The team is careful that every stone is turned to the most beautiful and "showing off" side and then they cut, break, or chip to make each stone fit as closely to the next as if they were creating a puzzle. The added touches ( stone shelves on each side of the window), the precision of the finish, the corners, the meshing of our logs (log home) with the stone, and the mortar was all done in top fashion. Randall has perfected a framing technique using stones to frame out and highlight windows. I have not seen this anywhere else. Just beautiful. I highly recommend Molton Masonry for any stone needs. The difference in real stone and faux is indescribable, as beautiful, exquisite, phenomenal, just do not do say enough. The Molton team take pride in their work and like for the customer to be happy. Ask to see their portfolio and you will see why I highly recommend them for your job. I hope Randall and the team will submit pictures
- Mid State Quality Maintenance LLCRick Jones has been doing repairs on our rental houses for the last 4 years. Always done excellent work and very dependable. He removed window air conditioning units on this house after installing central air conditioning. Then ordered the new window replacements which he installed.
- Molton MasonryCouldn't have gone more smoothly. On time, fair price, and professional. Looking for more projects for them to work on - beautiful portfolio!
- Molton MasonryI found Mr. Molton and the crew to be professional in what they do. They were there on time and ready to work. The weather was inclement with a bit of rain, but they continued until the job was done. I was very satisfied with their work and for the total experience.
- ALDERMAN MASONARY & STONEI called and left a message with him concerning the job I need accomplished (Brick repair). I left him a voice message. He never returned my call. I called again and was able to speak with him this time. He said that he would come over to see what the job entailed. He never came over or called.
- S Wilson ConstructionAt first everything was fine but then all the brick steps they put in crumbled and came out. All the border and mortar came out and was loose. The concrete slab or patio was fine but all of the landscaping stones and flowerbeds they put in are cracked and coming apart. We called them and they said they would take care of it. They have been out about 3 or 4 times to fix it. They fix it and then it starts crumbling again. We told them that we wanted a portion of our money back and they said no, that they would just keep coming out to fix it. We told them not to bother to keep coming out. They had no problem getting out there originally to do the work
Last update on December 4, 2018
Masonry Contractors in Macon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Here are the steps to repair your brick patio—whether you need to re-level a sinking patio or replace missing mortar.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
masonry contractors in Macon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DAVE'S HOME & BUSINESS MAINTENANCE & REPAIRSP O BOX 88
Byron, Georgia 31008
- DAVE'S HOME & BUSINESS MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
- Kelley Construction Services, LLC160 Choctaw Lane
Byron, Georgia 31008
- Kelley Construction Services, LLC
- Molton Masonry744 Edgewater Dr
Byron, Georgia 31008
- Molton Masonry
- S Wilson Construction203 FRANCE ST
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
- S Wilson Construction