Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Macon, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Macon
- Fertile Green LandscapingJosh did exactly what he said he was going to do! He promised me a beautiful yard and a pest free home and he kept his word on both! In today's world it's hard to find a business that still truly cares about their customers not to mention be able to trust them with only a "handshake"! Josh is definitely one you can trust to keep his word with a "handshake"! If you ever need any yard/pest control call Josh!
- LBS Lawn Care & Services, LLCLBS responded the next day and promptly and performed a great job on their normal day off (Sunday). It is a family business and they were delightful to work with. They clearly wanted the business and were very courteous and professional. I highly recommend them, and will hire their services again when needed
- AP Lawn Care & Pressure Washing LLCWe had previously used them for the same service and found both experiences very similar. It was quick and easy to arrange a day and time for them to come. They were punctual and were diligent about doing a good job. We are extremely well pleased with the service and will use them again.
- AP Lawn Care & Pressure Washing LLCOUTSTANDING!!! Same day service when called!!! Anthony walked around the perimeter and listened to our needs....excellent service, professional demeanor, and quickly got job done. He and his team mowed the grass, weedeated, trimmed all hedges, and used blower for cleanup. Some particles blew into the pool, he took the time to clean out the debris.....thank you! We are so impressed we quickly set up a monthly, routine schedule until fall arrives! Our number one choice!!!! Thanks Anthony, you are greatly appreciated and highly recommended
- Fertile Green LandscapingI sent Josh a photo of the worms (1000's) and he identified them and we scheduled for him to come the following morning. While he was there I asked if we could go ahead and treat the yard for fall weeds and agreed. Within an hour the worms were dying. we haven't had any since and our yard is weed free as well
- Fertile Green LandscapingJoshua is very knowledgeable, knowing the names of most flowers, trees, grasses, vines, and hedges and how to make them thrive. He is also well informed of most yard weeds, disease, fungi, invasive plants and pests and which treatment to use to rid the problem. Joshua has always impressed me with his skills, attention to detail and pride in his work quality. If it isn't right he fixes it. The only negative thing I have to say is that sometimes his schedule is booked and I have to wait a few days for him to come out. It's best to have scheduled lawn and pest care (4x a year
- AP Lawn Care & Pressure Washing LLCvery shoddy work. Sometimes did not pick-up tree refuse. Very seldom cleaned roof and gutters. Inexperienced helpers that knew nothing about landscaping. Once they cut down all the monkey grass that bordered the drive. Failed to prune at the proper time. I had to stop them from pruning azaleas and camelias as the started to do it in the fall. Did not cut down the liatrop in Jan or Feb as I requested. Overall just amateurish. I tried working with them for a year
- LBS Lawn Care & Services, LLCFair. Twice charged me for mowing entire yard when he chose not to mow the back once (said he didn't think it needed it) and once he said he couldn't get into the backyard. We normally open a 2-sided gate at his request, but there's also another available gate he could enter. We were out of town at the time. Also, be advised of additional/hidden charges such as leaf removal in addition to mowing fees, etc. Larry and crew are professional and conscientious, but Larry tends to be overly sensitive to customer input IMHO and tends to blame lack of success on the customer's inability to keep yard watered (for example)--even though weed continue to grow and prosper. Larry discontinued service with us following an honest input regarding his service, but we were about to do the same. If you already have a VERY WELL maintained yard with sprinkler system, I would recommend them. If not, you may want to look elsewhere. Just MHO
Last update on March 3, 2017
Leaf Removal Services in Macon
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Planning on making your home ready for fall? Make sure you have these maintenance tools on hand before you start your projects, so you can relax during winter.
Find leaf removal services in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
leaf removal services in Macon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dirt 2 Turf17548 GA-74
Culloden, Georgia 31016
- Dirt 2 Turf
- Fertile Green Landscaping2615 us hwy 341 s.
Perry, Georgia 31069
- Fertile Green Landscaping