Paving your driveway can add value to your home and improve your curb appeal. Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a new driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Macon, GA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Macon
- Houston Asphalt Paving & Seal CoatingGave the best estimate out of three, did more work for less money than other two estimates offered. Were punctual, did very little damage to grass and shrubs, excellent clean up, personable folks to deal with. I will use them anytime that I need asphalt work done.
- Houston Asphalt Paving & Seal CoatingHouston Asphalt and Paving seemed professional at first. They responded fairly quickly to our initial phone call requesting an estimate for paving our driveway. They came to our home and gave us a written estimate for the work we wanted done. We wanted our driveway paved with concrete and a concrete turn around area. The man doing our estimate said that would be fine and they could start in a couple of weeks. We did ask about a warranty. He said the driveway would be covered with a warranty for 1 year. We were not offered any paperwork or a brochure at that time explaining the warranty further. Houston Asphalt did pave our driveway in the time frame they gave. We were happy with the work when it was completed. The driveway itself looked nice. However, there was debris left behind (lots of broken concrete and some wooden boards). However, we decided to overlook those things. When the work was completed we paid the remaining balance of 9,088.00. We had previously paid a 2,000 deposit. The total for the work done was 11088.00. At that time we received a receipt stating our balance was paid in full. Again, at that time we did not receive any other paperwork for the driveway. A couple of months later we noticed our turnaround area had a large crack. It started at one end and spread all the way to the other end of the turnaround area. Where the crack started the crack went all the way through down to the base. My husband called the company. He spoke to the man who paved our driveway. The man said that cracks were not covered. He dismissed my husband and gave him several excuses. However, he did say he would come out and look at it. We really just wanted the cracks to be fixed but that didn't seem to be an option with them. They basically suggested that they were not responsible for the cracks. He said that the the growth of the pine trees that were several yards away could be the cause of the large cracks. We said "The trees could not have grown that much after a couple of months." He said he would talk to his boss about filling in the cracks. We never heard back from him. My husband continued to call for several months after that. He was given the runaround by the receptionist. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. No one ever seemed to be available or at least that's what she said. Our phone calls were never returned. After months of trying to contact someone who would help us the man finally showed up at our home. He didn't call to let us know he was coming. He just showed up unexpectedly. I went out with him to look at the cracks. At that time he became very defensive and said he believed it had already been a year. I told him "No sir! We paid you the deposit in November. You came and paved the Driveway in December. We still have 4 months or more until we have reached a year." I then told him I have the receipt in the house. He said that we wasn't trying to argue about it and could look it up at the office. He walked around our home and pointed out a couple of other cracks in concrete that was not completed by their company. I said "Our is 30 years old. I would expect that concrete would have some cracks. However, this driveway is a few months old. We paid a lot of money and wouldn't expect for it to be falling a part." He said he understood and would see if his boss would allow he to fill in the cracks. He never called again. My husband continued to try and reach him. When he finally did he gave him the run around yet again. My husband pointed out that there were not joints in the concrete turn around area. Yet again that was dismissed and he said he would get back to us. It is now January, we are now just over our 1 year mark. The driveway was never repaired by the company. In fact we now have a pot hole in the driveway in addition to the large cracks in the turn around area. We are very disappointed and disgusted with this company's service
Last update on January 3, 2015
Driveway Pavers in Macon
Deals in Macon for Driveway Pavers
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Building a road takes careful planning and execution. Here’s how much it costs to build a road on your property based on material and length.
Grab some caulk and sealant, then learn how to fix and fill cracks safely and effectively in just a few hours in this step-by-step guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Warner Robins,
- Fort Valley,
driveway paving contractors in Macon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Houston Asphalt Paving & Seal CoatingPO Box 27300
Macon, Georgia 31221
- Houston Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
Marietta, Georgia 30060
- All American Asphalt Paving
- Johnson Sealcoating & More203 Clairmont Dr
Dublin, Georgia 31021
- Johnson Sealcoating & More
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33328
- Poly Lift USA